Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-02-28 21:51:00  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
people using 3+ alts are botting, thats just a fact lol. and 300PI for a drop? Yea having 1 alt with TH would of helped

I get your point, but you had no information regarding the basis of that response. More than half of them were with a capped THF. Like I said for everything, some days are just bad. NMs, drop, zergs, whatever.

Also you can easily play 3 accounts and not 'bot'. Depends on the content, and the rolls. I bring 2 for drop rolls/songs and a GEO sometimes. My alt doing songs and rolls that are standing idle in locked gear, that dont even have tribs, are not doing anything that is remotely close to botting.
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-28 21:54:19  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
people using 3+ alts are botting, thats just a fact lol. and 300PI for a drop? Yea having 1 alt with TH would of helped

I get your point, but you had no information regarding the basis of that response. More than half of them were with a capped THF. Like I said for everything, some days are just bad. NMs, drop, zergs, whatever.

Also you can easily play 3 accounts and not 'bot'. Depends on the content, and the rolls. I bring 2 for drop rolls/songs and a GEO sometimes. My alt doing songs and rolls that are standing idle in locked gear, that dont even have tribs, are not doing anything that is remotely close to botting.

I mean alts participating.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-02-28 21:55:21  

I prefer them not to, like I said its a headache. Its not all people think it's cracked up to be.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-28 21:59:24  

I prefer them not to, like I said its a headache. Its not all people think it's cracked up to be.

Hence why most ppl with 3+ Alts bot lol
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-02-28 22:09:01  

Hence why most ppl with 3+ Alts bot lol

Most the tools that are public are still not good enough to play 3 accounts to do things like ambuscade. I didn't say I was clean, but I'm also not using more than windower. Also my server has some 300 people. Nobody there give a **** what I do lol.
By kishr 2019-02-28 22:10:07  
Still waiting for the dancers to show their skill.
 Bahamut.Agerine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2019-02-28 22:17:35  
kishr said: »
Still waiting for the dancers to show their skill.

You told em to STFU though... could you maybe let them post again to get some input?
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-02-28 22:43:55  
are there even enough well equiped DNCs on the same server to attempt it?
By Draylo 2019-03-01 00:24:40  
Taint said: »
Draylo said: »
MS zerging is just as boring as AC zerging, honestly don't see a difference to be some point of pride thing. Slowly creeping to the point where we were, when like 3 DD were king and the rest were causalities. Yet nobody going around creating a billion threads for those jobs, like usual. But cool vid.

The difference is we have a dozen? melee/ranged DPS jobs vs SMN. SMNburn not only is boring you are limited to one job.

99% of the Nirvanas were made to gear other jobs that see very little use on the harder content.

One of things I liked about VW was taking different jobs for variety.

I said MS zerging, not using melee to kill NMs. MS zergs aren't new.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-03-01 01:50:17  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Speaking of, nirvana officially took #1 mythic today.

Burtgang had a sad.

Make SMN great again

Best job ever
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-03-01 01:55:02  
Taint said: »

99% of the Nirvanas were made to gear other jobs that see very little use on the harder content.

Lets pretend every single WHM, GEO, BRD are all career jobs of main accounts.
[+]
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-03-01 03:03:46  
Shichishito said: »

Geared enough to do it, on same server, that also happens to float on ffxiah while caring about proving themselves for internet points? good luck!
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-01 08:25:02  
Pantafernando said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Speaking of, nirvana officially took #1 mythic today.

Burtgang had a sad.

Make SMN great again

Best job ever

Nirvanas are over 9 hundred!!!

Suck the hairs off my ballsack, burtgang.

SMN BURN 5 EVER.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-01 08:58:29  
Jdove said: »
who gives a ***anyways this is just another condescending topic for everyone to compete for the last word
What is a man?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-03-01 09:21:35  
Asura.Frod said: »
What is a man?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-01 09:30:12  
Just when you think FFXIAH can't get any better someone posts a thread so amazing...so thought provoking...

That to ponder it's existence is to question mankind !

We are witnessing greatness here...savor the moment.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-03-01 13:02:00  

Only other dncs i know on bismarck that are geared are either anti social asf, have mental issues or play in a different time zone
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-01 13:12:21  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Only other dncs i know on bismarck that are geared are either anti social asf, have mental issues or play in a different time zone

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions ffxi players.
[+]
By Prong 2019-03-01 15:57:02  
My favorite part of this is how someone just posted a video to say, "Hey, look, we did this. Was different, maybe you can try it, too. Have fun."

Then as usual, the normal FFXIAH trolls appear, some who haven't played this game in years, to splash in their terrible attempts at being clever on the internet. Plus, the added bonus of the pro-SMN burners getting butt hurt and whining, "Don't you dare take the ONE thing we're good for!!1!1!!"

I love it, carry on.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-01 16:49:31  
Prong said: »
My favorite part of this is how someone just posted a video to say, "Hey, look, we did this. Was different, maybe you can try it, too. Have fun."

Then as usual, the normal FFXIAH trolls appear, some who haven't played this game in years, to splash in their terrible attempts at being clever on the internet. Plus, the added bonus of the pro-SMN burners getting butt hurt and whining, "Don't you dare take the ONE thing we're good for!!1!1!!"

I love it, carry on.

And there it is. The egotistical deep-thonk shitbird who claims superiority over everything even though he was involved with approximately jack ***of the entire conversation. You sir are an Uroboros of fart huffing, head up *** arrogance.
By Pantafernando 2019-03-01 16:50:46  

I love it, carry on.

Dont worry.

I assure no SMN is butthurt with this video and while all those BRDs and CORs are outside of party, nothing was taken from us too.

Good try though.
By Prong 2019-03-01 16:51:11  

I love it, carry on.

And there it is. The egotistical deep-thonk shitbird who claims superiority over everything even though he was involved with approximately jack ***of the entire conversation. You sir are an Uroboros of fart huffing, head up *** arrogance.

I'll take those titles on all day over being some moronic thread trolling mole who hasn't touched another human being in it's lifetime.
By Prong 2019-03-01 16:52:22  

I love it, carry on.

Dont worry.

I assure no SMN is butthurt with this video and while all those BRDs and CORs are outside of party, nothing was taken from us too.

Good try though.

Oh you fell into both categories, butt hurt SMN and FFXIAH troll.

We have a winner!
By Pantafernando 2019-03-01 16:53:53  

I love it, carry on.

Dont worry.

Good try though.

Oh you fell into both categories, butt hurt SMN and FFXIAH troll.

We have a winner!

Nah.

Im probably the nicest guy you will see in this forum.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-01 17:00:25  

I love it, carry on.

I'll take those titles on all day over being some moronic thread trolling mole who hasn't touched another human being in it's lifetime.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-03-01 17:09:47  

I love it, carry on.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-01 18:24:41  
[+]