言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » YELLS OF ASURA
YELLS OF ASURA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Nekseus 2019-04-07 15:08:38  
Bahamut.Nebohh said: »
ROFL. What a goof thing to say. Assuming English wasn’t his primary language. Lol.

Shouts on Asura generally lack evidence of any primary life skills what so ever. Not even with those shouter's who are always "winning". And when I mention "winners" I do mean to go against the popular opinion here. You all are dhalmels and I hate you...

P.S. Throw your damn Nirvanas away.

:rolls eyes:
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-07 16:35:51  
Odin.Senaki said: »
Jesus Christ, how can a community be so toxic? Some of those yells are even worse then WoW-level trolling, at least there you will get banned for such behavior. SOOO glad I am not on asura.
I think you've proven yourself countless times that you don't need to be on Asura to be ban-worthy.

WTF? Seriously, I have done nothing to be ban worthy. I don't use third party softwares, bot, nor swear in /yells. I have never once done anything ban worthy. So idk what the hell you are implying, but I don't appreciate the spreading of falsities.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-07 16:39:43  
Ban-worthy on AH.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-07 16:42:30  
Ban-worthy on AH.

Also, a lie. The only thing I did that might be seen as 'offensive' was write a bad review for a Merc experience I had; by which I shortly removed after posting.

So wtf are you talking about? Show me proof of something I said that I deserve to be banned from ffxiah for and we'll talk.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-07 16:45:56  
Your actions speak louder than your words. You are so naive. Stop replying please. You’re making yourself look really bad. Lol.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-07 16:47:05  
Your actions speak louder than your words. You are so naive. Stop replying please. You’re making yourself look really bad. Lol.

I hate you so much.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-07 16:47:29  
Lol. Enough said.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-08 00:19:54  

I hate you so much.

Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2019-04-08 07:57:01  

I hate you so much.

This guy left Quetz like 2 years ago and has spent most of that 2 years telling people all about it like he was still there. When I called him out for it, he complained about something that a person completely unrelated to me did to him and when I didn't respond by comforting him, he blocked me. (This took place on Facebook groups)

You guys should take him on Asura, he will totally fit in there.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-08 08:27:36  
Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin said: »

I hate you so much.

This guy left Quetz like 2 years ago and has spent most of that 2 years telling people all about it like he was still there. When I called him out for it, he complained about something that a person completely unrelated to me did to him and when I didn't respond by comforting him, he blocked me. (This took place on Facebook groups)

You guys should take him on Asura, he will totally fit in there.

WAY out of context, but ok guess I'll explain.

I was on Quetz for 7 years, have been on Odin for two.

The event he is referring to is an instance whereas someone asked for the differences of High vs Mediun vs Low population culture.
So I answered based on my experiences.

But instead of simply accepting my subjective opinion on such matters, he took it as a personal attack and ranted on about how my 7 years of experience no longer matter because I am not *currently* there. When I tried to provide examples of some of the bad experiences I had as a result of being over there with pictures, he openly defended the offender. So yes, I blocked him.
By Nekseus 2019-04-08 14:12:29  
Senaki I thought i might mention since you seem to havent noticed. Your Gungnir is pretty far up your ***...
By soralin 2019-04-08 14:43:14  
Im actually curious what the origin of the Dhalmel joke is.

Is there some kind of backstory to that? I presume so.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-08 15:39:53  
Nekseus said: »
Senaki I thought i might mention since you seem to havent noticed. Your Gungnir is pretty far up your ***...

But... I don't have a Gungnir...
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-04-08 18:00:54  
Dhalmel started out as a derogatory term for Elvaans. At some point many years back (I want to say Abyssea era?) folks were poking fun at that fact in shouts, which culminated in people shouting popular catch phrases or movie names with words replaced with "dhalmel," like "Last Dhalmel Standing" or "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dhalmel" or whatever. As an Elvaan myself, I took it as a show of solidarity. ✊

Anyway that happened several days in a row and caught on, and the rest is history. Sorry if you were hoping for more of an inside joke or hilarious origin story. It's just a thing that kind of started and never stopped. At this point it's the closest thing we've got to Asuran tradition besides MPKing/KSing RMTs.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-08 18:02:02  
You can't post that and not post the picture that started it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-08 18:11:22  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You can't post that and not post the picture that started it.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Nekseus 2019-04-08 22:01:20  

i just remember you always growing roots in your drg af gear out in front of western adoulin ah. back when i was on quetz for a bit. i remember feeling bad for you and trying to help you out but you annoyed the ***out of me and i stopped answering your tells.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-09 00:33:46  

i just remember you always growing roots in your drg af gear out in front of western adoulin ah. back when i was on quetz for a bit. i remember feeling bad for you and trying to help you out but you annoyed the ***out of me and i stopped answering your tells.

I see, hmmm. I apologize in that I don't remember you at all. I did at one point play Drg exclusively, which kinda screwed me because it meant I couldn't get into anything lol. I was mistakenly thinking at the time that the game was akin to FFXIV or WoW where every job could do something, but at that time Drg was pretty meh. It was ok though because I learned how to farm parties and the like, so it wasn't an issue in the long run :p.

If this was back when I had exclusively Drg af gear only, then it must have been 2013 ish when I only had just hit 99 and had no idea what was happening, haha.
By Ruaumoko 2019-04-09 05:40:06  
soralin said: »
Im actually curious what the origin of the Dhalmel joke is.

Is there some kind of backstory to that? I presume so.
I just use it as a random thing to say whenever people start arguing about politics or drama in the /yell channel. I use it to derail the topic at hand and have a laugh.
[+]
By kishr 2019-04-09 06:54:39  
Wasn't that what the drama torama was for in shakrami?

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-09 08:49:01  

Yesterday I was somewhat busy and couldn't read up on what was all going on.

But...

TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-09 08:52:49  
Senaki, I told you to stop posting but because of your ignorance, everyone’s coming down on you. So sad... Not even on our servers anymore but STILL causing drama. /smh
[+]
By eliroo 2019-04-09 09:01:43  
Ngl this Senaki fellow may be a POS but all I have read these past few pages is a small army of kiddos who have probably used the same insults and comebacks since they were 13 and Senaki is just responding without much aggression.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-09 10:51:49  
I think Senaki is just slow/weird and people are picking on him/her. As a frequent xiah poster/reader, I don't see them as an informed poster I care to read from, but certainly not banworthy or unwelcome. The other posters come off much shittier.
[+]
By soralin 2019-04-09 12:02:23  
The real reason I wanted him to stop was because you're bad for tourism. If you're the guy talking for Quetz, then the opinion outside of our server becomes go be a trash-player on Quetz like Senaki.

I proceed to then spend several paragraphs unnecessarily airing out dirty laundry and drama about a completely off topic server no one here cares about and attacking someone who hasn't really said anything rude on the thread.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Maybe take your own advice perhaps? You should come over to Asura to, you'd fit right in over here lol.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8