Paranormal Activity - Scariest Movie Ever

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Paranormal Activity - Scariest Movie Ever
Paranormal Activity - Scariest Movie Ever
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2009-10-12 10:51:54  
This movie is ridiculously scary. I contemplated on several occaisions walking out. If you ever want to sleep again, don't see this!
 Caitsith.Ryder
サーバ: Caitsith
user: ryder75
By Caitsith.Ryder 2009-10-12 10:54:01  
I'm gonna go see it soon, I don't believe in ghost or anything paranormal. So it might suck, but i gotta see what makes people scare this days.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-12 10:54:16  
Buckeyespud said:
This movie is ridiculously scary. I contemplated on several occaisions walking out. If you ever want to sleep again, don't see this!

This sounds like my type of movie!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-12 11:10:13  
I'm hard to scare and it made me jump quite a few times. It's one of those movies where as soon as you think everything is good, next scene coming. BAM, ***pops out. And trust me, as much as you think you're gonna be ready for it. >.> Not happening. lol...it really is a fantasticly scary movie for something that was pretty low budget. Only certain cities and theaters got it, unless a large group in your area requested it online.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-12 11:32:42  
Apparently it isn't in my city. That's too bad.
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2009-10-12 11:33:38  
And three different endings that theatres randomly get.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-12 11:33:49  
There's always DVD! Although at the movies I'd image it's a lot better. lol
 Ragnarok.Shaydow
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaydow 2009-10-12 11:36:07  
I saw this movie on Friday, here in SD, the movie shows that it was taken place in San Diego ( my city) but i think they just change it around for each city its playing in. this movies is SCARY as ***. if you live with GF or BF or married at all this movie is way to creepy. Go see it. I DARE YOU. lol scared da *** outa me aND IM 23
 Sylph.Jophiell
サーバ: Sylph
user: jophiell
By Sylph.Jophiell 2009-10-12 11:37:32  
I regret seeing it in the theatre. >.<
I'm absolutely no good with scary movies and avoid them as much as I could. I had no idea what this was about and my friend says it wasn't that scary. He's a liar, of course, and now it's going to take me a week, or two, to sleep properly.

If you like scary movies, you'd like this one.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-12 12:10:46  
Hypnotizd said:
Apparently it isn't in my city. That's too bad.

Me2... and I didn't know they still made scary movies
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-12 12:35:04  
Oh that movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" is waaay *** scarier.
[+]
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-10-12 12:36:06  
Caiyuo said:
Oh that movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" is waaay *** scarier.

Lie. Goof Troop is the mostest scarier movie! :D

EDIT: But yeah, haven't seen any previews for it so no idea was really makes it the most scary movie ever. But I intend to find out >:O And it better be damned scary!!! Or I am coming back for those who say it is.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-12 12:41:41  
The only movie I've seen in the last several years that was remotely scary was quarantine
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2009-10-12 12:47:59  
just saw trailer and looked/sound corny... i'll bite tho, and see how it is. there showing it in new york amc theaters so going to go there with wifey this friday. she like scary movies sooo meh, maybe she will like it... she wanted to see zombie land before i told her about this she didnt even know what this movie was intill i came to this tread lol... better be good or i'll hunt the creator of this tread the day i die lol... but seriously between zombie land and this movie i rather see this movie, cause zombie land just looked... well... gayish. (not offending the gay community, i love u guys! not like that >.>;)
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2009-10-12 12:52:56  
Dasva said:
The only movie I've seen in the last several years that was remotely scary was quarantine

quarqntine sucked btw... let me re-phrase, quarqntine wasnt worth me pay 15$ for the DVD... but it would make a good HBO or w/e movie cable channel good. just not worth the money, especailly when u brought it a week before u found out it came out on starz cable channel, but then again dont have starz channel so it wouldnt have made a differnce lol
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-10-12 12:57:51  
I would expect this movie to be released worldwide very soon as it is drawing an incredible amount of media interest and is being hailed as the scariest movie to hit theatres in a long long time. Hopefully it will come to UK sometime. I really like the sound of this the way they tailor the movie to suit each location where it is being shown, sounds like the producers have put alot of thought and innovative flair into this movie.

review here by the legend himself
www.spoonyexperiment.com/
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-12 13:03:00  
Zombieland was funny, yeah. But there are a lot of other movies that'll make you laugh this year. Paranormal Activity is the only movie in a while that made me, and everyone else in the theater jump and you actually HEAR people around you gasping and "OHGAWD" when something happens.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2009-10-12 13:03:49  
Jovant said:
just saw trailer and looked/sound corny... i'll bite tho, and see how it is. there showing it in new york amc theaters so going to go there with wifey this friday. she like scary movies sooo meh, maybe she will like it... she wanted to see zombie land before i told her about this she didnt even know what this movie was intill i came to this tread lol... better be good or i'll hunt the creator of this tread the day i die lol... but seriously between zombie land and this movie i rather see this movie, cause zombie land just looked... well... gayish. (not offending the gay community, i love u guys! not like that >.>;)

we look forward to your review. and also to a previous poster, I saw it in Salt Lake and it is set in San Diego as well. I heard that the creator of the film when they sold it to the studios, the studios wanted to remake the movie with professional actors, but when they did a test screening, they decided to leave it as is. movie is the scariest thing you will ever see. Even trumps The Ring, Exorcists, and others.
 Shiva.Drteeth
サーバ: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-10-12 13:46:54  
I'm pretty jaded when it comes to movies, and I actually really enjoyed Paranormal Activity. Hell, it spooked my girlfriend so badly that she was afraid to go to the bathroom at all the night we saw it. She couldn't even sleep. (Our bedroom is set up similar to the characters' in the movie)

Edit: Had to add this, though. The Ring and The Ring 2 were *** awful. Not remotely scary. If you want to see a good movie, watch the original Ringu. I busted out laughing during The Ring 2 when she shouted, "I'm not your *** mommy!" That's campy, not scary.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2009-10-12 14:22:13  
I'm usually not too much into scary movies...
Usually, producers believe that showing open fractures, lots of blood and people cut in bits with a chainsaw is scary... no that is NOT scary, it's disgusting (yes, i'm thinking about Saw CVXI)... and from a movie, I'm expecting to be scared, not to be wanting to throw up >.>

However, i saw "Drag me to Hell" when it was released few months ago... and i enjoyed as much as it scared me lol... I was completely tetanized by fright, and there was a disturbing atmosphere in the place, people would give forced laughs from being extremely anxious... lol that was a great experience, even if it was made of dumb senario and used tricks, i still had fun!

So, i wonder if this movie is that scary, i'd like another experience like that... ^^
 Bahamut.Satanas
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2009-10-12 14:35:03  
"We did it 1,000,000 demands,' "...will be released nationwide on October 16th..."'
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-12 14:37:29  
Yeah, Arkhana. It's like that, except a lot lower budget. That DOES NOT mean it is a cheesy B movie though. It was made off of an $11,000 budget, and any S/EF was added after via PC. There really are no opening or closing credits because there *was* no director, producer, lobby staff, etc.

However, this actually ADDS to the creepy effect of it. There are no real exponential outcastings in the movie. Everything is down to earth. The main characters seem very human and have average backgrounds. It scares the ***out of people because they seem as comfortable as you would be in your own home. People don't WANT to sleep after because it just seemed to spawn from something so ordinary.

I can't recommend passing this movie up for any reason if it's in your area. It supports independant movie makers like the one who made this movie, as well as if it does really well where it is, it gives a chance for others to see it in a more broad area. :D
 Lakshmi.Bshizzle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Brucio
By Lakshmi.Bshizzle 2009-10-27 11:53:20  
They were barking up the right tree at first with the whole demon thing, but then it just got ridiculous.