日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Program to hide geomancy effect
Program to hide geomancy effect
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-18 10:18:46  
Is there an addon/plugin that can mute the effects of geomancy, such as something being entrusted onto myself? My computer 2nd laptop is not great but is sufficient when I apply all filters. The moment an entrusted spell lands on me from Sylvie, the game goes crazy. It clears up every time i switch weapons (geomancy disappears) and then instantly goes insane when geomancy loads back. Can these effects be removed? I'm talking about when NOT engaged, not battle effects. There are no in-game filters I have seen for this.

In addition to this, is there something that can filter out pets (automatons, avatars) from my view? Anything to improve my frame rate.
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2019-04-18 10:22:06  
the only thing I wasn't able to hide in native XI is the actual luopans, since they come in enemy variety as well.

config > effects > tinker with it until indi-effects don't show.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-18 10:23:58  
Code
ashita.register_event('incoming_packet', function(id, size, data)
    -- Look for player entity updates..
    if (id == 0x0D) then
        local packet = data:totable();
        if (packet[0x42 + 1] ~= 0) then
            packet[0x42 + 1] = 0;
            return packet;
        end
    end

-- Look for player self updates..
    if (id == 0x37) then
        local packet = data:totable();
        if (packet[0x58 + 1] ~= 0) then
			packet[0x58 + 1] = 0;
			return packet;
		end
    end

return false;
end);

That blocks all indi-effects in Ashita. Shouldn't be very hard to port to Windower.

Not aware of anything that already exists to block pets, but it's not terribly hard to do via packets.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-18 10:25:55  
How would I set this up for Windower?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-18 10:26:56  
You would need to understand lua at least a little bit and windower's APIs. I'm sure someone will be able to convert it, it's only a 1 byte patch on a couple packets.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-18 10:29:35  
As far as blocking other people's pets/luopans/trusts, you could stop them rendering easily enough by blocking the status update packets that would draw them. Not sure if you'd later crash when an action packet references them, may also have to edit the action packets to remove those, which makes it a bit more complicated(bitpacked and probably can't be done with windower's packet wrappers).

That's not something I'd expect someone to whip together, but it's certainly possible.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-18 10:36:56  
Avatars/pets is just a cosmetic thing, I would only prefer to see just the monster I'm fighting, myself, and (my trusts if im solo). Don't want to see other people's pets standing by my Geas Fete spot. That doesn't seem to cause me a lot of lag, just obstructs my view a little.

The main thing is geomancy effects hidden. Strange there's not a button to turn that off, given it clearly hinders frame rate. Especially noticeable after blinking. Just want the bubble indi effects to not show at all, on me or anyone else.
By zaxtiss 2019-04-18 10:50:29  
you can do /hidepet iirc for pets
also /hidefaith for trusts
it might be /ignore though for both those.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-18 10:56:42  
Ignorepet/Ignoretrust only stop you from targeting them, they still draw.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-18 10:57:02  
/ignorepets just disable targetting, it doesn't remove them from view. I don't even know if there is a /hidepet function.
By zaxtiss 2019-04-18 11:55:23  
i think its only hidefaith for trusts.
only time i see trusts is when i summon them.
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-18 15:46:01  
there was a .dat swap awhile back that cleaned them up and removed the aura. dont remember who posted it though
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-04-18 16:15:12  
Alt+F4
VIP
By Lili 2019-04-18 17:10:43  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
there was a .dat swap awhile back that cleaned them up and removed the aura. dont remember who posted it though

Not sure if you're talking about it, but a quick google returned this:
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52030/geo-bubbles-lag/

I'll test it later, hope it works with the new xipivot addon.
[+]
VIP
By Lili 2019-04-19 09:02:34  
Released Indi-Nope 1.0.0

Basically just a port of the above code by Comeatmebro.

Hides geomancy effect from players. Does not hide luopan bubbles, those are part of the luopan model itself it seems. At least, I did not find a way to hide them without also blocking the luopan itself from appearing at all (which I would prefer not to).

No commands, load it and it's on, unload and it's off.

Download: https://pastebin.com/u/lilig

Please note: you can get the same functionality with ingame filters (Config -> Effects -> "All effect during battle" must be off, then Party-> You/monster/party/non-party PC must be turned on), but those filters also block a lot of other things, while this addon only blocks geomancy bubbles on player characters.
[+]