日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Job points {Do you need it?}
Job points {Do you need it?}
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-16 09:10:26  
100% legit, you actually want just one good DD cause the SC will kill the apex mob. The mobs there will give capped CP outside campaign at around chain 12-14. After that it doesn't matter campaign or not.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-06-16 12:44:08  
Rua might have no JP, but I'm sure he has most or all of his bonuses. Again, your 250 might be a buyer's 100. Just taking away rhapsodies completion and reive completion would do that. Never mind if they're missing mission lines, not wearing a cape, etc.

That said, the numbers are more than believable. Inner rak apex have higher evasion, but if you are using a topped out DD that doesn't even matter. They still die in one skillchain and they give more per kill.

Doing 2 mobs at a time might be faster if executed nicely, but you also have to make sure GEO is tagging both of them for frailty(and/or malaise) and they are close enough at all times.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-06-16 13:36:04  
When I was leveling my Sam and my war. Both with aeonic I could average about 130-150 per hour with trusts. But....

That was when Cornelia was around and nobody knew about rakaznar bats.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-16 14:38:38  
Raz bats was my old camp, before people figured it out and bots moved in. I've since moved to a better one though more difficult to kill.
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-06-16 15:03:11  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Raz bats was my old camp, before people f8gureshit out and bots moved in. I've since moved to a better one though more difficult to kill.

Wait, Raz has bats? This changes everything!
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-16 15:30:24  
OMG autocorrect can go screw itself.

Yes outer raz has bats and they've been flooded by merc bots. Inner has some good camps to and good luck with those.