WTB Several Omen Items. (Asura)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB Several Omen items. (Asura)
WTB Several Omen items. (Asura)
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-01 13:48:49  
I'm going to be visiting your server for a few days starting July 5th. Who's the best person to contact on your server for a few Omen item purchases?

Thanks!
-Nex
 Bismarck.Sterk
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-07-01 13:54:27  
Bring me back a Voodoo Mask, thanks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-01 13:58:11  
I'll pick one up for you.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-01 14:30:04  
I wouldn't go to asura for omen items, real talk.

It's all way over priced. I would strongly consider going somewhere else for any merc'd drop. Unless you're also picking up a ton of crafted +1
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-01 14:33:30  
It's mostly for a few other items, and dyna clears for a friend and I. This is more of a side thing, if I can find some items for a decent enough price, I'd be down to pick a few up and make my transfer fee multi-purpose.
By Kealohaa 2019-07-01 14:47:43  
Sent you a PM.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-01 16:06:52  
Replied! thanks~
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-01 20:02:42  
There's a hood version of Robin hood here on Asura, who sells merc items and Ambu VD1 clears for dirt cheap compared to other people. Won't name drop but I'm sure if you ask around Asurans could point you to his services for some discounts.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-07-01 20:09:30  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
There's a hood version of Robin hood here on Asura, who sells merc items and Ambu VD1 clears for dirt cheap compared to other people. Won't name drop but I'm sure if you ask around Asurans could point you to his services for some discounts.

Not exactly, Buukki. Although he seems like it, he's not. He's probably more scummy than most. For Omen he charges per entry, even if your item doesn't drop.
For Odin he charges 1mil per run, even if your item doesn't drop.

If anything his prices are very deceiving. The only good price I will say is Ambuscade, because you can't have a chance of getting it. A win should be 100% guaranteed providing it's not this month...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-01 20:18:49  
That's wholly incorrect.

He does charge for the KI for omen(500k). Because it can be sold for 8m. It'd be stupid not to charge for entrance. There's nothing scummy about that.

Odin is free. He'll even give a discount if he *** up. (his strat is much more interesting than smn burning)

It's -VERY- hard to get into his party though. I literally track his play time so I can get in. I would say its borderline stalking, but *** that there's nothing borderline about it.

Dude does 1/4 the price of everyone else on Omen drops, 1/3 the price on ambuscades, and *** 1/10th the price on Odin drops.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-07-01 20:26:09  
I can't speak about Odin, but I got told from a few people in a social linkshell I'm in so I took their word.

But I completely understand about joining his party, I totally believe he gets spammed.

And for the Omen thing, I personally think it's not right, but I also see why it's justified.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-01 21:05:15  
I explained before why charging for omen drops made sense. Charging for Omen KI makes sense to a degree, considering a buyer can pop a few cp rings and get some JP and free cards for literally doing nothing. If the buyer's item doesn't drop, the party makes nothing out of the run besides just the KI they would have gotten without the buyer. Likely, the party is doing a boss they would need for an Ou KI anyways, so they lose nothing, but they are effectively selling the buyer 2-3 Omen cards for 500k, which is somewhat fair (considering your options). It's the same as when people would merc reis items with YOUR POPS, and then keep YOUR ESCHITE ORES while you sat outside the party waiting for your one item to drop. You're paying in more than one way, and that's always been in the fine print of Asura merc groups, in one way shape or form.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-07-01 22:08:27  
unless he started charging recently.
Iv gone to like 10+ omen runs with him for a midboss drop and he never charged me an entry fee, he just kicks you from the party till the boss/midboss dies. then re invites if your item drops.

it's been a month or so since then.
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2019-07-02 00:45:37  
He does change 500k per Omen entry, however he is the real MVP. The downside is that he doesn’t merc anything he isn’t already doing for himself. I’d keep paying his entrance fees to whatever because his prices are dirt cheap. If you know his schedule for Kyou let me know. I can’t seem to find any mercenaries for it and am around 0/75 on the damn neck. I’m desperate and will pay 30M if anyone is willing to do multiple runs.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-02 01:05:25  
Hmm, thanks for the info guys. I won't be on Asura for too long, so if I have to pay a bit more for a guaranteed run/item, I'm ok with that, unless that person you speak of has times that line up with my own. If his/her times do line up, I'd be down to give it a try.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-02 02:29:19  
Like Eiryl said, 500k/run = 2.5m for Ou set. You can sell it for 8. You're making money off just tagging along.