John Mayer Fans, I Need Yuz Halp.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » John Mayer fans, I need yuz halp.
John Mayer fans, I need yuz halp.
First Page 2
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 20:34:52  
So my brother wanted a DVD of Mayer's for his bday, but didn't specify which. Anyone have opinions about what would be best? I saw this as the newest and figured it'd be a safe bet: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B0019IB26I/ref=nosim/betteraddons-20

Thoughts? Thanks for any input.

Edit: Also for your enjoyment, I present FFXIAH's very own original number, "Still Online."

Caiyuo said:
Making a note here: "huge success!"

Anye said:
Is it hard to overstate your satisfaction?

FFXIAH.com--we do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned! ;D

Rowland said:
But there's no sense QQing over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake, and the postings get done and you make a thread fun, for the people who are still online.

Anye said:
I'm not even angry, I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you locked my thread and banned me, and warned me in PMs, and threw all my threads into Flame Core. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Caiyuo said:
Now these screenshot submissions make a beautiful line, and we're waiting on the XIV beta, betting they won't be releasing on time. So I quit before I got burned, thinking of all the Usu I never earned, for the Caipie who is barely alive!

Anye said:
Go ahead and logout, I think I prefer to stay online. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you? Maybe Kuroganshi/Filliele--that was a joke, haha, fat chance.

Anyways, this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist. :D

Look at me still posting when there's gaming to do, when I look at the troll flames it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've linkshells to run, there is endgame to be done, with the people who are still online.

Caiyuo said:
When I'm not forum whoring, believe me I'm still online. I'm gathering Scholars for AV and I'm still online. I feel like CRYING, but I'm still online. While we're in Besieged and DYING and I'll be still online. And when your 360 dies I will be still online.

STILL ONLINE? Still online.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-13 20:38:08  
When is his birthday?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 20:44:15  
This week! Is something new supposed to drop soon?
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-13 20:47:31  
Not a huge JM fan, but GL Cai^^
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-13 20:47:33  
Oh I don't know ***about this guy except hearing his name before.
Just try to look for what songs by John he listens to, perhaps he favors a certain album/year of songs John made. You've got some time to get some clues.

Now if his birthday was tomorrow, you'd be screwed, lol.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 21:48:14  
Anye said:
Not a huge JM fan, but GL Cai^^
Thanks, friendly neighborhood greenbar! lol *ahem* .."Anye."

Haseyo said:
Oh I don't know ***about this guy except hearing his name before.
Just try to look for what songs by John he listens to, perhaps he favors a certain album/year of songs John made. You've got some time to get some clues.

Now if his birthday was tomorrow, you'd be screwed, lol.
Well ..technically it passed, but he knows I'm slow-poking it anyway so presents aren't due till the weekend. lol Still! Wanna get this done tonight. D: Thanks for the advice.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-10-13 23:01:01  
Never seen the DVD but I have seen him in concert a few times and he is amazing live so I can imagine that it would be good and he will enjoy it if he is a fan.

Also, if he doesn't already have it, get him the John Mayer Trio CD. I think it's better then any of his other CDs.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-13 23:48:44  
Who's John Mayer?
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 00:02:34  
Excesspain said:
Never seen the DVD but I have seen him in concert a few times and he is amazing live so I can imagine that it would be good and he will enjoy it if he is a fan.

Also, if he doesn't already have it, get him the John Mayer Trio CD. I think it's better then any of his other CDs.
Thanks, EP, I appreciate it!

Please no one address Korpg, for the love of god. lol Also, a topic-ban would be pretty schweet.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-14 00:05:55  
No seriously, who is he?

I have no clue nor desire to look him up.

So, tell me.
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-14 00:07:33  
Korpg said:
No seriously, who is he?

So, tell me.

Jesus Christ, Korpg. Get the *** off this thread if you have no interest in knowing who the hell John Mayer is. You don't have to troll everything.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-14 00:11:35  
What in the hell?

I just wanted to know who the *** this guy is.

A simple answer would have been ok, or even a link to wiki about him too.

How come every time I ask a god damn simple *** question a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE child could answer I get called a troll?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-14 00:14:24  
Korpg said:
What in the hell?

How come every time I ask a god damn simple *** question a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE child could answer I get called a troll?

http://www.wikipedia.org

There ya go. Click on it and instead of wasting time replying like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE child you stated earlier, you can find out yourself.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-14 00:15:25  
Zekky said:
Korpg said:
What in the hell?

http://www.wikipedia.org/

There ya go. Click on it and instead of wasting time replying like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE child you stated earlier, you can find out yourself.

Korpg said:
No seriously, who is he?

So, tell me.

Do it for me, you have gone this far for me so far.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 00:16:53  
So, going against my own policy of ignoring all the dumb ***you plague this forum with, I'll respond and say that you're completely *** capable of going to wikipedia yourself or even googling the name instead of intruding on a thread you have no interest in and side-lining the topic because you like to play the retard (oh so good at it) and then claim THEM GREEN LADIES ARE SILENCING MY VOICE once they take the usual approach. Quit acting like a goddamn baby, playing the victim, or any of the other troll-stereotypes you pick at random when you wake up each morning.

Now can I please get a *** topic ban? lol
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-14 00:18:29  
I'm sure there is a DVD/CD box set for your brother. Just ask what CD's of his he has so you don't give him a repeat. To answer the OP. :D From there, we can narrow it down.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-14 00:18:33  
Caiyuo said:
Now can I please get a *** topic ban? lol
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-14 00:21:55  
Korpg. You're also a *** idiot to the highest degree. You completely contradicted yourself once again because you're an incompetent tool.

Korpg said:
What in the hell?

Korpg said:
No seriously, who is he?

So, tell me.

You have no desire to look him up... but you ask for a link to wiki about him. Good job, ***. Making yourself a bigger tool one post at a time.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-14 00:22:02  
So, anyone going to tell me?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-14 00:22:59  
Just give out the Clift notes verison.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-14 00:23:16  
Korpg, stop it right now.

And since you can't even be mature, you get another topicban. Enjoy. And this time it wasn't even me.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 00:28:25  
Thanks whomever. <3
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-10-14 00:31:32  
Oh hey.
What's going on in here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOdAOHBcZI I love this song.
I would say that is your best bet on DVD's because it seems like the most recent one released.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-10-14 00:50:33  
Don't really like John Mayer, but http://www.johnmayer.com/home would be a good place to research any upcoming DVD releases.
 Remora.Dansrv
サーバ: Remora
user: dansrv
By Remora.Dansrv 2009-10-14 01:02:36  
def get that DVD, where the light is. blu-ray if poss. great show, if he's a guitar player your bro will spooge.

that concert has acoustic JM, Trio, and full band JM. killer show
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 01:29:04  
Thank you all for the input! :D Very helpful and knowing that he doesn't have that DVD and that it's the most recent available clinches it.

Edit: Placed order and have it set for 2-day for just barely $20! Affordable and it'll be here with plenty of time, this couldn't have worked out better. lol
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-10-14 06:54:36  
Dansrv said:
def get that DVD, where the light is. blu-ray if poss. great show, if he's a guitar player your bro will spooge.

that concert has acoustic JM, Trio, and full band JM. killer show

Wow, if it has all that I might just get it myself. I wouldn't like him as much as I do though if I didn't see him live. Not many people realize how amazing he is with a guitar.
 Remora.Dansrv
サーバ: Remora
user: dansrv
By Remora.Dansrv 2009-10-14 10:41:26  
yea it has JM doing all 3 acts, solo on acoustic, JM trio, and JM with the full studio band. As a guitar player and gearhead, he has every dream piece around in this dvd, Two-Rock amps, Dumble amps, 60's strats, gibson L-5... plus a ton of new custom shop limited/one off run strats.
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-14 10:47:40  
Caiyuo said:

Is it hard to overstate your satisfaction?

FFXIAH.com--we do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned! ;D
[+]
First Page 2