John Mayer Fans, I Need Yuz Halp.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » John Mayer fans, I need yuz halp.
John Mayer fans, I need yuz halp.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-14 11:02:11  
that was gay.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-10-14 11:02:54  
Lilbusta said:
that was gay.

That was Row.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 14:10:14  
Dansrv said:
yea it has JM doing all 3 acts, solo on acoustic, JM trio, and JM with the full studio band. As a guitar player and gearhead, he has every dream piece around in this dvd, Two-Rock amps, Dumble amps, 60's strats, gibson L-5... plus a ton of new custom shop limited/one off run strats.
Wow, nice. lol My brother's been playing for over 15 years so he's definitely at the point of appreciation for real talent.

Anye said:
Caiyuo said:
Making a note here: "huge success!"

Is it hard to overstate your satisfaction?

FFXIAH.com--we do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned! ;D
haha, nicely done!

Rowland said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

FFXIAH.com--we do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned! ;D

But there's no sense QQing over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake, and the postings get done and you make a thread fun, for the people who are still alive.
I'd say not to let the song die, but I fear the nerd flag has been raised far, far enough already. lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-14 20:25:44  
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

haha, nicely done!

Rowland said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

But there's no sense QQing over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake, and the postings get done and you make a thread fun, for the people who are still alive.
I'd say not to let the song die, but I fear the nerd flag has been raised far, far enough already. lol

I'm not even angry, I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you locked my thread and banned me, and warned me in PMs, and threw all my threads into Flame Core. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-14 22:52:01  
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

haha, nicely done!

Rowland said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

I'm not even angry, I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you locked my thread and banned me, and warned me in PMs, and threw all my threads into Flame Core. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these screenshot submissions make a beautiful line, and we're waiting on the XIV beta, betting they won't be releasing on time. So I quit before I got burned, thinking of all the Usu I never earned, for the Caipie who is barely alive!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-14 23:29:45  
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

haha, nicely done!

Rowland said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

Now these screenshot submissions make a beautiful line, and we're waiting on the XIV beta, betting they won't be releasing on time. So I quit before I got burned, thinking of all the Usu I never earned, for the Caipie who is barely alive!

Go ahead and logout, I think I prefer to stay online. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you? Maybe Kuroganshi/Filliele--that was a joke, haha, fat chance.

Anyways, this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist. :D

Look at me still posting when there's gaming to do, when I look at the troll flames it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've linkshells to run, there is endgame to be done, with the people who are still online.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 00:17:33  
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

haha, nicely done!

Rowland said:
Anye said:
Caiyuo said:

Go ahead and logout, I think I prefer to stay online. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you? Maybe Kuroganshi/Filliele--that was a joke, haha, fat chance.

Look at me still posting when there's gaming to do, when I look at the troll flames it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've linkshells to run, there is endgame to be done, with the people who are still online.
When I'm not forum whoring, believe me I'm still online. I'm gathering Scholars for AV and I'm still online. I feel like CRYING, but I'm still online. While we're in Besieged and DYING and I'll be still online. And when your 360 dies I will be still online.

STILL ONLINE? Still online.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-15 00:22:15  
QUOTE TRAIN. *locks thread*
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 00:24:38  
Kk, here's the finished version :D

Caiyuo said:

Anye said:

Rowland said:
But there's no sense QQing over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake, and the postings get done and you make a thread fun, for the people who are still online.

Anye said:

Caiyuo said:

Anye said:

Caiyuo said:
When I'm not forum whoring, believe me I'm still online. I'm gathering Scholars for AV and I'm still online. I feel like CRYING, but I'm still online. While we're in Besieged and DYING and I'll be still online. And when your 360 dies I will be still online.

edit: Changed Row's contribution from alive to online :3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-15 00:28:12  
Anye said:
Kk, here's the finished version :D

Caiyuo said:

Anye said:

Rowland said:

Anye said:

Caiyuo said:

Anye said:

Caiyuo said:

"When you walk there the door/It was clear to me/You're the one they adore/Who they came to see/You're a ROCK STAR/Everyone wants you/Playa, who can really blame you/When we're the ones who MADE YOU!"
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 00:33:46  
I can't believe our adventure ends here. D: Adding it to OP so we NEVER FORGET.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-10-15 00:38:42  
See there are reasons I don't like John Mayer.... this just might be one of them ...
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 00:39:35  
\o\ Or, we could make an entirely new thread. And /bump it until... FOREVAR. :O
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 00:41:05  
Blindphleb said:
See there are reasons I don't like John Mayer.... this just might be one of them ...

IT'S THE FRAKKIN' PORTAL SONG, not a John Mayer lyric DDD;
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 00:42:53  
If nothing else I think we created some John Mayer fans, PHLEB! Even though I don't even like him, I feel like I should just because of what he inspired for our tiny corner of the internets. ;w;

Lookout LS thread, the Undead forum has a new champion!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 00:48:02  
I only like that one line "I am invincible, as long as I'm alive" cuz im a PLD n i has that job ability hurhurrrr ;3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 01:01:18  
This thread is too young to die from your shenanigans, Anye. *'>' ..Really I'm just jealous that there's no infectious songs talking about blowing yourself up or hundreds of fists punchin junk!

In a way you have protected this thread with an invisible barrier, though! *ahem* ..
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 01:44:30  
*cough* no idea what you're talking about, Cai. :o *whistles innocently*
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 14:41:54  
h8 yoar guts, greenbar-paradoon!

Also. If anyone's clueless as to what the eff the Still Online was based off of, I give to you a gift of infinite happiness:

If this thread dies we might have to resurrect with a new song, Anye. D;
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-15 16:20:44  
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends~
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll just keep on singing it all over just because
This is the song that never--*topicbans herself*
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-15 16:52:44  
No really, I looked up John Mayer as I wasn't familiar with his work. Not a musician I'd ever willingly listen to. =/ I hope you find a good DVD for your brother's birthday tho.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 18:01:35  
You've deserted me, Anye, just as I was discussing "10-15-09; NEVER FORGET" tattoos at the parlor. This is waaaaaaar. *uses BLU magical nukes to get around weeny invincible JA*

Hypnotizd said:
No really, I looked up John Mayer as I wasn't familiar with his work. Not a musician I'd ever willingly listen to. =/ I hope you find a good DVD for your brother's birthday tho.
I personally don't like Mayer's stuff, but I get that real musicians can appreciate his style and talent. It's just not my thing. My brother played one of his songs at a wedding and it pretty much brought everyone to tears, so I won't really rag on him for that.
 Fenrir.Alijah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-10-15 18:40:50  
Hi, hope I'm not too late to the party. =3 Once people started getting silly, I skimmed the forums (no offense to anyone, just, was here for the topic at hand XD) so if people already said any of this, I apologize.

I am a HUGE JM fan, have been since 2003 when I heard him for the first time during my senior year when his song "No Such Thing" was nominated for our graduation song (lost out to the Beatles "In My Life" which is an equally rockin' song, so I didn't mind).

I have a pretty intense love-hate relationship with his live cds. While he tends to really amp up the songs and does these killer guitar solos, a lot of the shine is lost when you're trying to hear all of that over 200 decibels of fangirlish screaming

His sound has changed a bit in the last few years. "Inside Wants Out," "Room for Squares" and "Heavier Things" has a pretty soft-pop feel to it, while his John Mayer Trio cds, and "Continuum" have a much more mature, bluesier feel. My personal favorite is "Room for Sqaures" but mostly because it was the first CD of his I purchased and was my introduction to him, so it's more a sentimental value than anything else. Continuum had some great tracks on it, and should definitely be considered, if only for "Gravity" which is my favorite song of ALL TIME.

Good luck, and I hope your brother has a happy birthday =)

Edit: And wow, am a moron. =( Just saw you wwere asking about DVDs and not CDs. I've never purchased a DVD myself, only because I only really listen to music in the car! >.< So I guess Im not really the person to ask on that topic. I do hope that I was able to help you just a little bit, though!
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 20:49:35  
No worries, Alijah! Feel free to nerd-out on Mayer here, assuming anyone else does. lol Quite nice to see your massive enthusiasm for him, and I feel kind of bad for not having much to say about him positively myself. Dx