フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for Social / Endgame Shell
Looking for Social / Endgame Shell
 Asura.Spencetaru
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Spencex
By Asura.Spencetaru 2019-08-15 03:53:07  
{Hello!}

I'm looking for a social linkshell on Asura preferably one that also likes to do endgame activities now and then. :)

About me:

I'm an oldschool player that just got back to the game because of the Welcome Back Campaign and my curiosity about how the game has changed and I'm having a complete blast playing again, I used to play a lot up until 2012 when I quit and haven't played since then hence I'm learning about all the changes and additions that happened the past 7 years. :)

I was in TeleTubbies on Cerberus and just recently transferred over to Asura due to the population difference and ls-friends not playing anymore. When I played the most we did all the endgame stuff that was available back then, farming Voidwatch, Odin, PW, AV and so forth, we did a lot of mercenary farming for people but we were also very social and causal in-between doing endgame activities.

I've got a bunch of jobs at 99 but most of my gear is Emp+2's or similar so I'm currently working my way through Adoulin and towards 119 gear as well as unlocking all the activities. Right now I'm mostly playing and gearing SAM but I was also known to play BLM a whole lot back in the day. :)

I'm from Sweden so I play during evenings and weekends CET so a European or mixed shell would be really nice. :)

See you in-game! {Nice to meet you!}

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.