White Screen (Not Responding)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » White Screen (Not Responding)
White Screen (Not Responding)
 Asura.Bedavere
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bedavere
By Asura.Bedavere 2019-08-16 04:33:49  
White Screen(Not Responding)-

So I've been tampering with this issue for a few weeks, popped up After installing Apex Legends, which since has been removed from my pc for good. Looked around the forums, restored my pc 5-6 times, then got a Windows 10 USB Drive setup and did a clean restore. I've done pretty much every Basic thing to get this game back into gear. Run as Admin of course in properties as well. Stress Tested GPU, CPU and Memory with 0 issues whatsoever. File Checks even after the System Restores and nothing. Fire Wall is off. FFXI is the first thing I install and it of course works from the Playonline Boot at first. But as soon as I install Windower4 again, from the Play Screen Bootup to the Character Screen, I get this White Screen, and it says Not responding for around 30seconds and then it just boots up like normal(Should Note that even Booting from PoL/FFXI after Installing win4 does this also), but if I have even just internet explorer running in the back it runs a risk of crashing, and the same if I accidentally click on it. It always starts out this way and Progressively gets worse to the point I just cant even log in, and at that point I have to do another system restore, as a simple re-install just doesn't work. Sorry for the paragraph, just trying to give as much detail as possible. If anyone has any idea to try anything else Id Appreciate it.

Also it doesn't give any Crash Errors.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2019-08-16 08:47:42  
Hello Bedavere, we have a discord for support on issue like this.
Windower Discord: Support

This sounds like an issue we see some what frequently. Have you had a private server set up for ffxi before you started seeing this issue?