users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Looking for casual weekly event ls
Looking for casual weekly event ls
 Bahamut.Empresss
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jubidious
By Bahamut.Empresss 2019-09-20 10:09:35  
Hi, I'm a returning player since June this year. Played 2006-2010 on a few diff servers.

Looking for a casual event ls that does events daily. Omen one day, dynamis, whatever else cool people do. Delve, vagary.

I have 99 drg, 99 cor. Trying to focus gearing up these jobs then work on others.
I have a few other jobs at 90 to lvl.
I realize I'm not offering much as far as jobs go for a real endgame shell but just want to do events daily and play with people.

Expresss that's me. Oh I play CST time. 6pm CST to 11pm usually. I'm female, like long walks on the beach... anime... books... travel... fishing...

That's me thanks for your interest.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-09-20 10:37:41  
Have you tried WelcomeHome yet? Agerine's (or Willow or Aquatic?)the guy you need to talk to about that. If that's not your speed try GhostRiders.

Send a /tell to Jetackuu too
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-09-20 10:42:23  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Have you tried WelcomeHome yet? Agerine's (or Willow or Aquatic?)the guy you need to talk to about that. If that's not your speed try GhostRiders.

Send a /tell to Jetackuu too
Bump this badass group
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-25 11:31:19  
Moving is hard but I need an event shell. I hope to find a shell that does events from 6-10 PST and have spoken to one person on this server. I really am looking for Dynamics wave 3 and Omen.