WTB - Bahamut - Arke NQ Head/Body/Legs

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Leathercraft » WTB - Bahamut - Arke NQ Head/Body/Legs
WTB - Bahamut - Arke NQ Head/Body/Legs
 Bahamut.Jarl
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: kylericks
By Bahamut.Jarl 2019-09-20 11:19:01  
I am looking for a leather crafter who will make these or who has them laying around in their sale queue.

I am not looking to move servers.
Only looking for NQ at the moment so I can play around with them.

If you can make them and just need the mats feel free to PM me and we can work out a deal to get you the mats and pay for services.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-09-20 11:29:19  
I would note that your wanted prices are much much below the price of mats for those items.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jarl
By Bahamut.Jarl 2019-09-20 11:32:04  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I would note that your wanted prices are much much below the price of mats for those items.
You are absolutely correct.

The way I see it is if a crafter is going to do this, I am going to supply mats or the cost of mats plus cost on top. (this means I will overpay for NQ but my hope is if the craft HQs the item, they are fine with the cost; its also why I say we can discuss cost).

The wanted was just if people were waiting to post them because they are less profitable than other things they could reach out directly to get them sold. They were based on the going rates in the last couple months of sales on Bahamut.
By gistofanything 2019-09-20 12:46:52  
Generally for synth attempts with a shield, the rate is 10% of the retail value of the target item. If you're going for NQ, 5%. Could also try asking your linkshell or even /yell. There are people that'll help.
 Bahamut.Jarl
By Bahamut.Jarl 2019-09-20 13:19:58  
gistofanything said: »
Generally for synth attempts with a shield, the rate is 10% of the retail value of the target item. If you're going for NQ, 5%. Could also try asking your linkshell or even /yell. There are people that'll help.

Yep. My shell lacks a Leatherworker sadly. I plan to look in game as well. Just figured I would try here as well.