Medals - A Discussion REBORN!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Medals - A discussion REBORN!
Medals - A discussion REBORN!
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49
By kishr 2019-11-14 07:19:25  
Already lock this garbage.

- A confirmed issue with the NPC "???" (D-8) located in Ru’Lude Gardens.

Rip, see you on ***characters in 3 months. Idiots.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2019-11-14 07:36:10  
;u; farewell
By Draylo 2019-11-14 07:43:53  
Oh no

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-11-14 07:44:42  
Bahamut.Suph said: »
Rooks said: »
I'll be locking this thread soon. Get your memes in while you can.

oh damn... well here goes nothing

Lol, taken what 5min after maintenance when no one was logged in?

There's a reason Suph has been hiding that pearl from me. Y'all so thirsty to talk ***, it's pretty funny. Another case of helping retards on Bahamut that bit me in the ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Splendid
サーバ: Asura
user: BlindLis
By Asura.Splendid 2019-11-14 07:54:52  
What a ride this thread has been.

I haven’t felt this excited to read FFXI controversy since January 21st, 2009.

Maybe in another ten years someone will uncover another exploit in FFXI for us to talk about.

I honestly don’t think anyone learned their lesson from this. I mean...hacking is bad doods. Don’t do it! Swords are not for decorative purposes. Don’t *** touch swords!

That being said, I’m not entirely sure there is a lesson to be learned because people will continue to abuse SE’s lackadaisical policing of the game to let tools that go against their TOS play the game for them.

This is beyond the pale.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-14 07:56:59  
page 50 lock, go
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-11-14 08:00:10  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
There's a reason Suph has been hiding that pearl from me.

hahaha yes, i remember the day I joined your Ambuscade run on my mule...

You were obsessed with Melia cause she had an inquisition pearl, asking me how many event a week inqui run

I was so hopeful for you, for a new endgame LS to form on Bahamut.

But as a already REA bard back then, did i really needed your help? I remember a funny Dyna D run with 8 of you on Melia. With 8 of you, you failed to reach the statue in Dyna D Sandy. lol

I mean, i know you guys were just starting out and Suph was doing something else so you were more like 7. But Suph and Melia could duo the mid boss statue, so that was a really pathetic run lol.

I had 3 aeonics before you've built one. You wouldn't have been able to clear any HELM without begging Lex for strat. What do i need from you?

My only advise, seek mental help :)
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-11-14 08:03:13  

You were obsessed with Melia cause she had an inquisition pearl, asking me how many event a week inqui run

But as a already REA bard back then, did i really needed your help? I remember a funny Dyna D run with 8 of you on Melia. With 8 of you, you failed to reach the statue in Dyna D Sandy. lol

I mean, i know you guys were just starting out and Suph was doing something else so you were more like 7. But Suph and Melia could duo the mid boss statue, so that was a really pathetic run lol.

I had 3 aeonics before you've built one. You wouldn't have been able to clear any HELM without begging Lex for strat. What do i need from you?

[+]
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-14 08:05:16  
Rips said: »
If a million is like 39 cents, and you're selling it a supplier at wholesale I assume, how the hell do you get to $5000?!
When this started the price was $1-1.5/m to Chinese.

1 kindred medal = 5m = $5, each stack he made was potentially worth $495, not bad for 10 seconds of work. He literally destroyed the economy when this got out and it crashed the price down to $.25/m
By malakef 2019-11-14 08:09:39  
Look Suph if you have an issue with Shoz than keep it with Shoz. Don’t try and bring the whole of Dreadnaught into this. You know full well the screenshot is *** and we had 26 people in shell before maintenance and will likely have about that many again tonight when most of us log in or when they wake up and Relog from maintenance. Why people going so hard after DN is beyond me. The real culprit was Eli and he fessed up to it and that he shared the Lua that did the injections. Take your stupid fight with Shoz elsewhere.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-14 08:13:55  

Seek mental help while keep a pearl of a LS you think is trash while lex builds you stuff? Weird. Again Lex for people who say they don't care what happens in shell your roach keeps popping in lol. Clearly you care more than you letting on.
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-11-14 08:19:22  
Annnnd this seems like a good time to shut this down.

For everyone who commented to me, privately and publicly, about how out of control this thread got: this was, for good or ill, a major event in the history of the game and its community. I thought that preserving this moment by letting everything out into the open had value, and I stand by that stance.

Even the in-depth RMT aspects, which are in general a no-no around here, were deeply relevant to the overall arc because of the action they prompted.

Thanks for all the memes. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49