日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Sagitta for fresh mastered MNK
Sagitta for fresh mastered MNK
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-14 17:07:16  
Actually Spharai is VERY good for omen solo farming. Probably one of the few areas that it shines. I used to have a lot of fun pulling multiple monsters and face fronting in a full counter set, especially the mandys. Havinga lot of HP on monk, you don’t have to worry about dying often, so you can afford to multiple pull and counter them all at once. It was nice killing one mob and by the time I get to the second, third etc, it’s already 60% due to all the counter damage enhancements.

Being solo and likely devoid of any real buffs, spharai is a pretty good spread on stats: attack, ka, counter are all useful. Probably get some use out of subtle blow also, you will cap it with the standard tp set with relic legs. You’ll still be able to use TK footwork for 30k. I managed to solo all of my monk cards this way a few years back. Very good weapon for it and you’ll get mileage if you’re doing this event. I would make the feet first. Spharai syncs very well with a high kicking set; don’t even need footwork to nearly cap it if you have an augmented neck.

(Obviously he’s doing it on monk for the cards, cuz campaign. Everyone knows thf gets better swart drops, but aloha, monk thread)
[+]
By umii 2019-11-14 19:25:52  
You can make an easy autoit script for login in all your mules. It's only 10min afk per day
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-11-14 21:31:27  
umii said: »
You can make an easy autoit script for login in all your mules. It's only 10min afk per day
autoit you say? Hmmmm. Would that use...
By Draylo 2019-11-14 21:40:42  

Why don't ya share it
By Ruaumoko 2019-11-14 21:45:32  
This topic seems to come up a lot but here goes again.

Sagitta are a great all-rounder and arguably the best defensive/hybrid weapon MNK has, one could make a great case for the Spharai like Buuki just did but Sagitta has +150 HP and Damage Taken-10% on it. Godhands will do better damage than Sagitta during Footwork but it's nowhere near as big a gap as some make it out to be.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-14 21:47:22  
Not for nothing, but no one "makes the damage out to be" anything.

Better is better. Inch or a mile. It's dumb to piss away 200m for nothing, that's all there really is to it. If you want the best, *** the rest.

Half the su5 weapons were a stupid idea, monk's is on the bad half. Now that I thought about it a minute, if they would've put formless strikes + on it instead of chakra, it would actually have a use.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-14 22:14:10  
They should have just gave Sagitta the 400HP path C as base. Tanking in 5000HP mantra sets would be amazing.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-11-15 03:31:32  
Ruaumoko said: »
Godhands will do better damage than Sagitta during Footwork but it's nowhere near as big a gap as some make it out to be.

On sheet it's over 500 DPS advantage for Godhands if you want to just use Tornado in sweet spot. (9479 vs 8914)

If you want to spam Tornado for self SC, then that rise quite a lot (I'm assuming you will WS around 1300TP) because up to 1200+ DPS (9335 vs 8116). EDIT: This DPS values are obviously without SC damage.

Now if you want to go for highest DPS while self skillchaining during footwork outside of impetus, then I think the gap is even wider, because Godhands can do Shijin>Tornado>3xShijin. That 5 step is the reason Im upgrading Godhands to R15 (R13 atm).
[+]
By umii 2019-11-15 04:34:51  
Draylo said: »

Why don't ya share it

It's a very simple code, it just press keys and send characters(/logout), you can improve it for sure but this is what I made:
Code
Sleep(10000)
Local $i=0
Local $d=0

while $i<16
	$i=$i+1
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(3000)
do
	Send("{DOWN}")
	Sleep(500)
	$d=$d+1
until $i=$d
	$d=0
	Sleep(1500)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(1000)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(16000)
	Send("{SPACE}")
	Sleep(1000)
	send("/logout")
	Sleep(2000)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(10000)
WEnd

You save this as .au3 and with AutoIt program installed in your computer you can right-click on the file and compile script(it converts the file to an executable, .exe). Then you can run it as admin.

You have to be in the select character screen before you start the script. When you run the script you have 10 seconds to go here. You need to have all your mules in the mog house to get this work correctly.
Sleeps are good with my latency, I would recommend you to keep an eye at least the first time to check it's working correctly.
[+]
By Staleyx 2019-11-15 08:06:47  
Possible to write something to log in each instance of POL?
By umii 2019-11-15 15:08:44  
Staleyx said: »
Possible to write something to log in each instance of POL?
Maybe you can use ControlSend function for it but I have never tried it.
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlSend.htm
By tyalangan 2019-11-21 11:26:47  
Draylo said: »

Why don't ya share it

It's a very simple code, it just press keys and send characters(/logout), you can improve it for sure but this is what I made:
Code
Sleep(10000)
Local $i=0
Local $d=0

while $i<16
	$i=$i+1
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(3000)
do
	Send("{DOWN}")
	Sleep(500)
	$d=$d+1
until $i=$d
	$d=0
	Sleep(1500)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(1000)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(16000)
	Send("{SPACE}")
	Sleep(1000)
	send("/logout")
	Sleep(2000)
	send("{ENTER}")
	Sleep(10000)
WEnd

You save this as .au3 and with AutoIt program installed in your computer you can right-click on the file and compile script(it converts the file to an executable, .exe). Then you can run it as admin.

You have to be in the select character screen before you start the script. When you run the script you have 10 seconds to go here. You need to have all your mules in the mog house to get this work correctly.
Sleeps are good with my latency, I would recommend you to keep an eye at least the first time to check it's working correctly.

Mine logs in great. However it just logs in the same character over and over. Doesn’t look like its pressing “down” to go to the next character after logout of the first. And I’ve edited the sleep after logout to be long enough.
By umii 2019-11-21 12:38:18  
The code was made for 16 characters, you can change it in the while. If you want to increase the time after logout you need to change the last sleep(Sleep 10000)
1000 = 1 sec
By tyalangan 2019-11-21 14:32:27  
I have 16 and changed the sleep to 10000, 15000, 30000 and it still just continually logs in the first character slot. This is what I adjusted the sleep times to for my latency. Maybe one of them would throw off the down keypress?
Code
Sleep(10000)
Local $i=0
Local $d=0

while $i<16
    $i=$i+1
    send("{ENTER}")
    Sleep(5000)
do
    Send("{DOWN}")
    Sleep(1500)
    $d=$d+1
until $i=$d
    $d=0
    Sleep(1500)
    send("{ENTER}")
    Sleep(1000)
    send("{ENTER}")
    Sleep(35000)
    Send("{SPACE}")
    Sleep(1000)
    send("/logout")
    Sleep(2000)
    send("{ENTER}")
    Sleep(15000)
WEnd

Maybe if I understood how it moves to the “do” section I could diagnose why it’s not moving to the next character in line
By umii 2019-11-21 18:10:30  
In the first "while", i=1, "do" section will send press down "i" times(1 time)
In the second "while", i=2, "do" section will send press down "i" times (2 times)
etc
The first character to log in should be your second and the last one should be your first. 2,3,4,5,6,...,16,1

FFXI window should be active to get this work.