Site Updated - 2019.11.15

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Updated - 2019.11.15
Site Updated - 2019.11.15
First Page 2 3
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-15 18:55:00  
The site has been updated.

  • An error with image processing has been corrected. Screenshots and avatar changes will work again.

  • Several leftover references to the Gamer Escape wiki have been removed.

  • Merit category names have been updated. This will require an upcoming Guildwork change to be fully reflected.

  • Several issues around friends list operation have been resolved.

  • The Relax page loads properly again.

  • The Database page now lists some quick and dirty math around the worst case scenario for FFXI's income (spoiler: even in the worst case, it's profitable)

  • Various other issues have been addressed.



Known issues:
  • Some users can still get into a state where their receive a 500 upon properly logging in, and not recover. I'm testing yet another candidate fix for that now.

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 431
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-11-15 19:00:02  
Rooks trying to get in some last minute karma before Christmas so he's not on Santa's naughty list.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-15 19:02:01  
What is the relax page
[+]
Administrator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
Posts: 345
By Idiot Boy 2019-11-15 19:02:10  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Rooks trying to get in some last minute karma before Christmas so he's not on Santa's naughty list.

If you shape up before Thanksgiving it counts double
[+]
Administrator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
Posts: 345
By Idiot Boy 2019-11-15 19:02:41  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
What is the relax page

https://www.ffxiah.com/relax
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Seiza
Posts: 48
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-15 19:04:42  
Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Rooks trying to get in some last minute karma before Christmas so he's not on Santa's naughty list.

If you shape up before Thanksgiving it counts double

Karma will be at 100% if he do GW too^^
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-15 19:05:42  
Asura.Seizan said: »
Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Rooks trying to get in some last minute karma before Christmas so he's not on Santa's naughty list.

If you shape up before Thanksgiving it counts double

Karma will be at 100% if he do GW too^^

It's next! The difference is that I can control GW deploys; AH I have to wait for Scragg, so I always build that piece first.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 530
By Felgarr 2019-11-15 19:13:08  
Thanks R-o-o-k-s!
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
Posts: 1472
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-11-15 19:38:56  
Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
What is the relax page

https://www.ffxiah.com/relax

Thanks!
[+]
 Bahamut.Hismena
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 41
By Bahamut.Hismena 2019-11-15 19:47:48  
Rooks said: »
The site has been updated.

  • An error with image processing has been corrected. Screenshots and avatar changes will work again.


Thanks! Been hoping for a fix for this!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 6052
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-15 20:37:09  
Thanks, I love you.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 479
By kishr 2019-11-15 22:46:48  
I want more upon
Online
Posts: 1923
By SimonSes 2019-11-16 03:15:49  
I'm in situation where my account is connected with some forgotten by me GW account with email I no longer use (I had 6-7 years break). I tried to contact GW several times in the past, but I dont think there is even someone there still. Is there any hope I can reconnect my account somehow? or get login and reset password for my old GW account?
 Asura.Lewyo
Guildwork Premium
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lewyo
Posts: 71
By Asura.Lewyo 2019-11-16 04:01:48  
Thanks Rooks ^^
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-16 06:35:03  
SimonSes said: »
I'm in situation where my account is connected with some forgotten by me GW account with email I no longer use (I had 6-7 years break). I tried to contact GW several times in the past, but I dont think there is even someone there still. Is there any hope I can reconnect my account somehow? or get login and reset password for my old GW account?

PM me the relevant details (email you used for the account, username, NOT password) and I can give it a look.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3912
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-11-16 09:58:19  
Rooks said: »
Several leftover references to the Gamer Escape wiki have been removed.

Such a shame that didnt work out. Was the better site when it came out.
 Asura.Seizan
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Seiza
Posts: 48
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-16 11:47:11  
Guess all the gamers escaped...



harr harr
[+]
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 14:09:36  
I've made a number of under the covers additions and improvements to the site; please let me know if anything is broken.

Additionally, this:

Rooks said: »
Merit category names have been updated. This will require an upcoming Guildwork change to be fully reflected.

is now live. Your new merits (Animus Solace, etc) should show properly. Let me know if anything is wrong.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-27 14:40:03  
I think you broke the hover over function

It doesn't show an item popup when you're on an item now
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 14:43:14  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I think you broke the hover over function

It doesn't show an item popup when you're on an item now

I see a mixed content warning for that, which means it's been broken for a while. I'll fix it and submit a fix to Scragg later this afternoon.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-27 14:44:35  
Also, since I'm here posting, do you think the sets page will ever properly show stats again?

ie; total str, counter, fast cast, haste etc like it used to way back when
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 14:45:19  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Also, since I'm here posting, do you think the sets page will ever properly show stats again?

ie; total str, counter, fast cast, haste etc like it used to way back when

The parser for that is likely way out of date. I'll have a look.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-27 15:34:09  
The item search bar is messed up in some way too.

Up until today you could type in "shoot" and get "handful of bamboo shoots" to pop up, that's not working anymore

Voidhead voidfoot voidetc etcshard etc
Offline
Posts: 10177
By Draylo 2019-11-27 15:36:21  
Forum post search is odd too, I do a search but it only brings up old stuff from a certain point.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-27 15:37:04  
Really it'd be nice if there were a page just showing all the shard/void items for all jobs/slots at once, obvi per server and how many of each, maybe last 6 sales? :P
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-27 15:52:41  
You can powersearch the keyword

ie; Monk search discription "daring"

All shard/voids "worn by a daring monk" https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&description=worn%20by%20a%20daring%20monk#adv

All shard/voids "worn by a swift thief" https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&description=worn%20by%20a%20swift%20thief#adv
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 16:58:14  
Search has a number of problems, that are mostly beyond my access level to resolve. I'll see what I can do.
[+]
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 17:01:46  
Jetackuu said: »
Really it'd be nice if there were a page just showing all the shard/void items for all jobs/slots at once, obvi per server and how many of each, maybe last 6 sales? :P

Sounds like the shopping list is what you want, though the search box for it is incomplete. Once that gets fixed, that might work for you?
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 3048
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-11-27 17:04:39  
is the picture upload working on XIVPro side too ?
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5423
By Rooks 2019-11-27 17:05:48  
Should be!
First Page 2 3