The Return Of "Cele's Name That Tune"!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » The return of "Cele's Name that Tune"!
The return of "Cele's Name that Tune"!
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-16 16:15:57  
With Social Distancing being the new meta for most of us, let's embrace a lonely Friday Night home with some vana'diel and bad music!

Its the revival of "Cele's Name That Tune, Apocalypse Version!"

Prizes to include Purell from the Alchemy Guild, TP from the Clothcrafters, and delivery food while your grocery store is out of stock!

Song selection to be based around the end of the world, and probably a reference or three connected to R.E.M., some Black Sabbath, possibly even a little ICP or The Doors!

Prizes can be dboxed if you prefer to avoid direct contact during this time.

Estimated Start Time of 9pm EDT/7pm MDT (do the math if you're one of the shitty timezones I don't mention). As always, alexandrite will be the primary rewards, and of course, prize donations accepted (you'll be quite advertised for your generosity!)
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-20 17:21:06  
Tonight's the Night Folks! Embrace Social Distancing with a little screaming at cele for spamming your /yell log thru the screen!

Starting around 9pm EDT,7pm MDT. Its time to laugh at the horror, and then be reminded ***isn't gonna fall into some dark pit of despair. And as always, its Cele telling you to embrace what makes us human- hold on to music, embrace art, and be proud to be civil to one another!
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-20 17:30:59  

Never let it be said that Cele isnt' concerned for the welfare of your vana'diellian families. Tonight's prizes will come with complimentary stacks of "Toilet Paper" and "Purell"...or at least as close as game items will let me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-20 17:47:31  
In terms of legit prizes:

-The usual stacks of Alexandrite

-A couple Riftdross

-Some "bonus question" stacks of beitetsu

And a new addition:

-I currently have 3 or more pops for EVERY Zeni T4 mob needed for mythic trials. Some questions will include getting to select a free trial kill or trophy if you are currently building a mythic! Times will be set up for over this weekend, not tonight, so we can schedule your prize collection to help build that Death Penalty or Yagrush! I'm not helping you build a Terp though... ^^

And a Grand Prize!

One Pandemonium Key, I'll pop and kill, the pool is yours! Rules for that prize to be determined.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-20 21:23:59  
thanks to those who participated- last time this day was a good work, but this time around it didn't seem to interest many. If bothered some, my apologies, and grats to those who walked away with a few supplies to get through this quarantine!

Live and Die in LA, TuPac: Pymander
Fire and Rain, James Taylor: Seneth
Live and Let Die, Paul McCartney: Seneth
Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival: Sidsith
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, Monty Python: Seneth
In the End, Linkin Park: Ivaanant
Fat Bottomed Girls, Queen: Seneth
Oh Fortuna, Carl Orff: Wizardstick

And the music education on the server of Bahamut has definitely saddened me. With no-guesses on the following, missed out on some fun loot!

-No Woman No Cry, Bob Marley
-Ode to Joy, Beethoven
-Riders on the Storm, The Doors
-Gimme Shelter, Rolling Stones
-Duel of the Fates, John Williams

Winners all took home stack of alexandrite, a few got stacks of beitetsu as well, and one winner will get a free Tyger kill for their Yagrush Trial! And of course, watching out for the homegoods needs of my fellow vana'diellian, all winners received a free stack of TP and purell as well. (Parchment and Distilled Water).
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-03-20 23:19:17  
someone didn't get Riders? :( :( :(
 Leviathan.Eloc
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Eloc
By Leviathan.Eloc 2020-03-21 16:07:55  
It's just more proof of how much better Leviathan is than Bahamut. I'd have gotten at least one of those Cele!
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-21 16:55:41  
<3 ya my man Eloc ^^
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-03-22 13:48:13  
Cele, I'm sorry I missed your last music round. I meant to help cheer you on in shout. Alas, was all over Vanadiel helping with a unity farm for Inquisition. Returning members needed help with unity gear and clears to upgrade with Odyssey cash. People are returning to game out of boredom from being quarantined. Think we are also doing another Tumult Curator spam in the near future.

Can you run an in-game Twitch stream? This way our friends from other servers and game platforms can join in on the fun. Since companies are at a loss as to what to do during the beer virus pandemic, maybe we can drum-up some digital rewards from sponsors. Everyone gets to hear how much Minimuse sounds like a Tarutaru anime girlie for realz and how smooth and suave Cele sounds!
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-22 16:10:36  
hadn't thought about a twitch stream, did think about a social based discord channel for the fellow goofballs rather than mucking up /shout more lol!