Was There A Crafting Change?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » was there a Crafting change?
was there a Crafting change?
 Asura.Arico
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-19 20:16:14  
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
I had an associates degree in mechanical engineering from MIT at age 12 and I can say with 95% confidence that within the parameters of the given problem, the statistical anomalies that many of you are hitherto speaking of should therefore be deemed as a constant within the given matrix. The only unknown variable at this time is how the constant within that matrix is affected by the totality of the whole, not just the past and present participles.

Just something to think about.

Sounds legit.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-19 20:50:44  
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
I had an associates degree in mechanical engineering from MIT at age 12 and I can say with 95% confidence that within the parameters of the given problem, the statistical anomalies that many of you are hitherto speaking of should therefore be deemed as a constant within the given matrix. The only unknown variable at this time is how the constant within that matrix is affected by the totality of the whole, not just the past and present participles.

Just something to think about.

Perhaps, but when you apply Bayes' Theorem to account for conditional probabilities, any subsequent tests could be subjected to an alpha value designated as your new prior. At that point, what would be your method to fit your non-normal curve to a standard model that it could be interpreted using traditional statistics?
[+]