users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Wyrm ash trade
Wyrm ash trade
First Page 2

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-12-23 14:52:01  
Ugh if i had know it i would have farmed DI...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-12-23 22:46:48  
I've got a Wyrm Ash and would be willing to do such a trade as well. RDM neck would be preference, I suppose, but could work with a few different ones.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-12-23 22:57:29  
Until the price crashes that is...
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-12-23 23:11:23  
1 ash for a single +2 neck seems a bit steep. Granted takes all of 2 real weeks to get an ash, but pretty brain dead content that takes minimal actual game time and effort to get.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-12-23 23:39:07  
Gotta get that screenshot of the signed HQ same day as it was first possible to do so
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-12-23 23:59:16  
Caerda said: »
60-70M is pretty reasonable trade off. Not everyone is on a gear starved server.

Not sure where you get a gear starved server, I'm just saying I don't think the work/effort = reward for a +2 neck. However, if you're getting +2 necks, more power to you.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-24 00:01:31  
***on the first day a +2 neck is UNDERselling it.

How you gonna show everyone how big peepee is if you aren't first?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-12-24 00:02:36  
But you're kinda hating right now for no reason. People are in an arms race to be the first to craft some +1 items and cash out hard. I know of a crafter who personally sent me a tell asking if I had one and he was willing to pay a penny for it, because he would make hundreds of millions back in the HQ resale.

If someone wants to off their 2 weeks of slave labor for a quick buck (especially since it will inevitably drop), idk why that would be met with discouragement. Get your cash while you can imo
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-12-24 00:08:51  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
But you're kinda hating right now for no reason. People are in an arms race to be the first to craft some +1 items and cash out hard. I know of a crafter who personally sent me a tell asking if I had one and he was willing to pay a penny for it, because he would make hundreds of millions back in the HQ resale.

If someone wants to off their 2 weeks of slave labor for a quick buck (especially since it will inevitably drop), idk why that would be met with discouragement. Get your cash while you can imo

Can't even get a gallon of gas for a penny, so I hope you declined that offer. But not hating, just think it's a little absurd is all. 2 ash = 1 +2 neck I do think is completely reasonable though. Hell you can afk DI and still reap the same rewards, lol
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-12-24 00:19:52  
I and a few people I know sold ours on Asura for 80m. Which is 10-15m more then most +2 Necks are going for on Asura this was about an hour after JP midnight though.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-12-24 00:55:03  
Asura.Hrohj said: »
you don't even have to participate once you are flagged for Domain Invasion to earn points.

I love it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-24 01:10:56  
It's interesting isn't it? The problem was botting, so the solution is give rewards for doing nothing instead. (better rewards)

(*)Remember that reives gave rewards for doing nothing also, until they realized it was broken.
By Shichishito 2019-12-24 01:19:11  
don't you have to grab another tag each time? if there is any input at all required someone who uses a bot will still pull ahead, always.

if the solution for bots is handing out free stuff it would have to happen in a way like accumulating void stones, grab the KI once and cash in just for existing. they'd also have to remove all other means of gaining stuff or the bots will pull ahead doing that on top of the freebees and at that point everyone should have comited suicide by facepalm.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-12-24 01:28:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's interesting isn't it? The problem was botting, so the solution is give rewards for doing nothing instead. (better rewards)

(*)Remember that reives gave rewards for doing nothing also, until they realized it was broken.

Honestly this isn't a completely terrible design from an overall economic view. This isn't something you can get more from botting, while really not worth making a new account just to get more DI points. So it's something for a newer player to get a little cash infusion every so often.
By Draylo 2019-12-24 01:30:51  
This is wonderful lol
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-24 01:32:11  
I mean thats the argument for sparks and look how those get used lol.

Some guy using all 16 slots to get wyrm ashes right now. Made a billion gil just for logging in and entering a dragon battle. (it would be me, but i'm to lazy to even do that much)
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-12-24 01:38:48  

Some guy using all 16 slots to get wyrm ashes right now. Made a billion gil just for logging in and entering a dragon battle. (it would be me, but i'm to lazy to even do that much)

That would basically take your entire waking day to do. While being more than twice as expensive as just running a sparks bot, and require you to do a bunch of missions. It's not nearly as abusable as sparks.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-12-24 02:30:52  
LMAO this is great...
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2019-12-24 09:21:42  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

That would basically take your entire waking day to do. While being more than twice as expensive as just running a sparks bot, and require you to do a bunch of missions. It's not nearly as abusable as sparks.
If they have said characters on different accounts, though, it takes far less time.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-12-24 11:16:13  
These prices will hold for a while. It looks like breaks causes a 100% loss on the Ash, so the demand will hold for a bit.

Post deleted by User.
By Torzak 2019-12-24 12:21:16  
There will be new ash introduced into the market on almost a daily basis being that not everyone is spamming all 80 points on a daily basis. Someone will miss a day for a work trip or a family vacation or just didn't feel like doing it. Or another person who only can really afford to play 2 or 3 nights a week.

Result: Ash isn't going to be available only on the every x amount of days.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Viking
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Gaugen
By Ragnarok.Viking 2019-12-24 13:00:58  
10 Ash for a neck maybe lol. Crafters who give 1 for 1 is just eager to be first making an item.
 Siren.Robthunder
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Robthunder 2019-12-24 13:03:01  
Looks like my server's starting price is 20mil.... That's not what I was holding out all this time for lol. I was hoping for at least 40 maybe. I'll get mine tomorrow or the 26th and see what happens.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-12-24 13:43:06  
shoulda moved to asura.
First Page 2