Which Attachments Are You Using?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Which attachments are you using?
Which attachments are you using?
 Gilgamesh.Daviant
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: daviant
By Gilgamesh.Daviant 2020-01-23 10:54:09  
I'm still kinda new to pup and experimenting with the different attachments. I've been following String Theory pretty closely but i find even with the gearsets on there and the attachment sets sometimes the dps is kinda low. One of my other pup friends was saying that the attachments im using are the problem because i had better gear than he did .

TL;DR
What attachment sets are you using for hybrid melee/rng, and straightup melee
[+]
 Cerberus.Echohawk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2020-01-23 14:36:28  
I'm not sure I can provide any more insight than the guide does but here's mine:

Magniplug 1/2, turbo charger 1/2, OF 1/2, truesights, attuner and flame holder are my "almost always" attachments. Inhibitor 2 is great if they aren't blocking your ws frequency. Afaik, Stablizer 5 will be better than target marker if you won't be needing thunder manuevers for acc. Your last slot can be drum magazine, inhibitor for extra dps or a defensive attachment armor plate, mana jammer, resister or auto repair kit for some survivability if you need.

This is for non OD situations. What are you using currently?
 Gilgamesh.Daviant
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: daviant
By Gilgamesh.Daviant 2020-01-23 19:40:38  
Cerberus.Echohawk said: »
I'm not sure I can provide any more insight than the guide does but here's mine:

Magniplug 1/2, turbo charger 1/2, OF 1/2, truesights, attuner and flame holder are my "almost always" attachments. Inhibitor 2 is great if they aren't blocking your ws frequency. Afaik, Stablizer 5 will be better than target marker if you won't be needing thunder manuevers for acc. Your last slot can be drum magazine, inhibitor for extra dps or a defensive attachment armor plate, mana jammer, resister or auto repair kit for some survivability if you need.

This is for non OD situations. What are you using currently?

won't i need thudner manuever anyway if i'm using coiler?