Returning Please Advise

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Returning please advise
Returning please advise
By Smurfyx 2020-01-25 18:54:04  
So i am coming back and starting over i legit have nothing 10 gil to my name ha ha. I am not asking for help or a hand out. i am inquiring what i should do i was gonna level white mage but then I've realized i have one big problem. no Gil for spells and with low level spells pretty sure it will be very hard to cap skills or do just about anything. any advice out of the starter 6 jobs you would level first?? i will defiantly go back and level white mage because well it'll defiantly help me get into groups to get other jobs geared.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-25 19:09:07  
You'll earn enough gil from sparks to buy the spells that matter. It's really a non-issue. What matters is getting trusts, they beat the game for you and all you need is haste and cure.

Capping skills is a pain in the ***, no lie. You can spend sparks for skill ups, or grind it out. But yeah, you'll be like 300 skill under cap.
[+]
By Smurfyx 2020-01-25 19:27:26  
lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
サーバ: Asura
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2020-01-25 19:46:15  
You've been planning this comeback for like seven threads now how are you already broke and stuck
By Smurfyx 2020-01-25 20:08:11  
Asura.Aquatiq said: »
You've been planning this comeback for like seven threads now how are you already broke and stuck

lol. sorry to bug you guys all

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Smurfyx 2020-01-25 21:02:04  
DirectX said: »
If you want to make money I will pay you to send random tells to idiots like Chegueverahulk, Blueyoshi, Ronstadt, etc.

lmao sounds like something ill get banned for
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-01-25 21:10:41  
Smurfyx said: »
So i am coming back and starting over i legit have nothing 10 gil to my name ha ha. I am not asking for help or a hand out. i am inquiring what i should do i was gonna level white mage but then I've realized i have one big problem. no Gil for spells and with low level spells pretty sure it will be very hard to cap skills or do just about anything. any advice out of the starter 6 jobs you would level first?? i will defiantly go back and level white mage because well it'll defiantly help me get into groups to get other jobs geared.

Use accolades for cab fare, save sparks for JSE upgrades.

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2020-01-26 08:09:44  
Asura.Aquatiq said: »

He didnt plan right ofc...
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-26 09:58:44  
If you're coming back, that means you were once here. And so that begs the question:

If you were here long ago, you got gil and spells and leveled back then, and its only easier now- what's the concern?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-26 10:02:23  
He did say he was starting over....
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-26 10:51:13  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
He did say he was starting over....

I'm aware. And starting over implies some experience with the game- he's not entering Vana'diel cold. I get that for first-timers playing such an old game is weird, and the playstyle/economy/community isn't familiar. But if you've been here in the past, you've experienced it HARDER than it is today.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-26 11:03:15  
Well the game is uniquely different than it was years ago. There was a community of other newbs you could team up with and make money off of the horrible leveling grind, selling crystals and cottons and other sellables. You also had a full stock of gear etc back then, not the same today. Totally different game, so past experience in how to progress really isn't relevant as much now. Trustee and Sparks pretty much are the new game now, but no returning player would know that without reading the wiki guides (or asking in a thread)
[+]