Asura Going Rate

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura going rate
Asura going rate
By myaihze 2020-01-29 13:28:07  
Hello peoples. I am having to gear up a new char and was wondering what the going rate for reisen gear is these days? Specifically I am looking for a full set of herc gear and a full set of jovian abjs. I am trying to decide which will be cheaper from the time/gil stand point.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-29 13:31:08  
price is going to very wildly. Many mercs charge retard price. Some mercs don't. (never pay retard price)

You can find something for 1m or 5m. It just matters what kind of merc it is.

If you're asking is it worth it to jump to asura to get something merc'd, not financially.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-01-29 13:38:36  
Don't pay anyone, mate. Catch me online if you can and I'll get you w/e for free. I am pretty much against mercing easy content so idm helping.
Just don't take the piss and ask for a free aeonic merc like most people on Asura do.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By myaihze 2020-01-29 13:47:31  
O.o so many fast responses haha. I will look you up Shiraj next time im on line. And Kireek..i dont know ill have to look into it. Im just coming back from being away for a while
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-29 13:48:24  
kireek said: »
Can't you get all those things from just doing Domain invasion now?

Not at a reasonable rate or price, but yes

5 days for Jov body for example is a pretty good deal, body abj can cost millions in pops. But the same 5 days for jov hands?
10 days per piece of herc

Wait 2 months for a full herc set, or an hour....
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-01-29 13:51:14  
Herc I normally change 1.5m per and 3m body
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-01-29 13:52:39  
Herc I normally change 1.5m per and 3m body, DI is cool and all but 5 days for 1 item..

Post deleted by User.
By mhomho 2020-01-29 14:37:50  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
Catch me online
how bout dat
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2020-01-29 14:53:20  
depending if you have alts that can get into Escha areas, you can cut your time significantly since both Abjurations and Reisen gears are sendable on the same POL account. if I could do so with the 1k pieces, I would have already dragged my mules through Rhapsodies to get access to Reisen to get them points quicker. I question if it would be worth it at this point for the Wyrm Ash or not....
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-29 15:01:05  
Solidly in the "not" category.

You can take a damn near brand new mule and do zitah and ruaun with like 2 hours of progress. and its still not worth doing dragons for ashes on them realistically. But people are doing just that.

Is an hour of your day, every day, forever, worth a mil per day? It might be for an acessory that you cannot possibly buy, but not for gil.
By fillerbunny9 2020-01-29 15:13:47  
it's probably more like 45 min a day, every day, until the value tanks (which it inevitably will with things like RMT becoming a renewed issue). either way, it doesn't sound particularly appealing
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-01-29 15:23:26  
I've been boycotting DI hoping others do the same until they change the daily cap to weekly or atleast something better than daily.

Edit: and it seems like most have. Ive barely seen anyone with the new accessories.
[+]
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-01-29 15:30:29  
Look for me later in the night as well; I can solo it all as well for free. I'm in a few newcomer and returnee linkshells I often do clears or content for people free of charge since I dont like mercing things that those players can't do themselves.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2020-01-29 15:30:42  
Asura.Botosi said: »
I've been boycotting DI hoping others do the same until they change the daily cap to weekly or atleast something better than daily.

Edit: and it seems like most have. Ive barely seen anyone with the new accessories.
you aren't likely to see them since they have such niche uses, and people are trying to cash in on Wyrm Ash now and get the items that will likely be a fraction of a percent better when the market is supersaturated. I am sitting on two of the 1k and one of the 600 point ones at this point.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-29 15:31:17  
I mean none of them are super worth getting, 10 days of boring ***, with absolutely no bypass is a hard no to players that have been buying everything for years.

It's the "right" way to earn stuff: absolutely impossible to "buy" But none of them are super ground breaking, for the rate they're obtained. If you could just mash out 100 dragons in one day, sure.

The arrow is super unique, but not really "useful"... if it were on SAM...

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-01-29 16:06:19  
Caerda said: »
I've already got Embla, Snotra, Smn earring on my main and 1 wyrm ash, smn earring and both Geo earrings on my alt. No need to put off what takes 30 mins a day. After work I'll have enough points for 2nd Embla on alt. I don't understand boycotting for something that takes very little time/effort daily.

The point is I dont want to do something daily. I have a limited playtime. 45mins dragging 3 chars across 3 zones and standing there/fighting a weak *** dragon doesnt tickle my pickle.

It's also about the principle. I dont want to be force-fed daily garbage with any new updates. There is absolutely no reason to not make it a weekly lockout period besides to try and force players to do some boring *** event every single day. It makes playing the game feel even more like a chore than it already is.
By Crossbones 2020-01-29 16:07:39  
I'm with Shiraj and Biglovin as well (I'm in two shells with big lol), if you see me online and need help LMK. If you are interested I help run a returnee / newbie LS and we also do endgame content if that's something you wanted to do in the future. Right now a lot of us are bored because all of our noobs aren't noobs anymore and we need stuff to do.
By fillerbunny9 2020-01-29 16:38:02  
Asura.Botosi said: »
I've already got Embla, Snotra, Smn earring on my main and 1 wyrm ash, smn earring and both Geo earrings on my alt. No need to put off what takes 30 mins a day. After work I'll have enough points for 2nd Embla on alt. I don't understand boycotting for something that takes very little time/effort daily.

The point is I dont want to do something daily. I have a limited playtime. 45mins dragging 3 chars across 3 zones and standing there/fighting a weak *** dragon doesnt tickle my pickle.

It's also about the principle. I dont want to be force-fed daily garbage with any new updates. There is absolutely no reason to not make it a weekly lockout period besides to try and force players to do some boring *** event every single day. It makes playing the game feel even more like a chore than it already is.

and SE will probably backpedal it in a month or three when no one but the mules trying to get Ash are showing up and AFKing through the fight with no one killing. alternatively, they already saw this coming which is why they MADE the Domain Invasion specific gear to begin with.

Post deleted by User.
By fillerbunny9 2020-01-29 16:53:17  
They are doing what a MMORPG should, give you options and choices. If you don't want to do it because of "daily time restraints" then don't complain about not doing something you already aren't. There are many dailies in this game you either do them or don't.

I mean, I kinda agree with you both on this one. the daily lockout is terrible considering how many other things are that reset at JP midnight, and would also line up with the design decisions of the OTHER MMO this dev team works on - Final Fantasy XIV. I DO do the content because the rewards are worth chasing for me, but you can bet that once I am not "forced" to do DI, that I will almost never bother with it. if there were a weekly lockout, I would likely end up getting all the items, as I would not be hamstrung by the daily limit, and could bang out an hour or two on the weekend while playing the Switch. the Dynamis lockout is equally frustrating, as I would love for it to be a friday/saturday night type of thing when you are fighting fewer work schedules.