日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » New Dragon-Mireu
New Dragon-Mireu
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Spaitin 2020-03-07 01:32:09  
Lol how did those moron developers come up with this content?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-07 02:01:11  
IMO, the revamp on DI came too abruptly. Like the mid month announcement wasnt say anything then suddenly the last week announcement came up with the whole idea.

Its like dude had like 2 weeks to develop entire content aside theirs usual job. In terms of real world, its like some boss came and said: "hey, we are in december and didnt reach our goal of release X contents in a year. You slobs create anything i need my bonus for new years vacation". Then all devs did was looking the content that could be revamped without too much effort, probably just saw DI with that characteristics. In theory you just need to add ONE new foe, DOZENS of rewards, one hell of time gate, then its all set for a "new content" with basically zero resources. Probably just took like one day for a programmer to write a routine to Mireu and add new rewards from a random NPC in Norg. The problem was matching the NM strenght to actual player capability. And in that front, it became explicit how rushed was the revamp, as most likely Mireu was designed like he could be beaten by alliances with multi bards, geos, cors, rdm and every other suport. But devs forgot trust buffs erase player buffs, and that Mireu is incredibly resistant to almost all debuff. So yeah, they had no other option but to change Mireu again to correct the rushed mistakes.
[+]
 Shiva.Xelltrix
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-03-07 09:52:57  
malakef said: »
It’s somewhat a matter of numbers and somewhat a matter of buffs. The numbers thing though is two pronged. You need enough to help deal damage and then you need enough so that there are some people not targeted with constant terror para sleep spam below 50%. There is a limit on the number of targets those hit but since he spams them if you don’t have enough people that aren’t target by it then the fight comes to a stand still while everyone is terror.

This happened to us on I think Wednesday where we had maybe 50 people but once we got it to 40% the damn thing came to almost a full stop because of the terror para sleep combo. So 50 would have been more than enough otherwise.

Also can probably stop posting about Bahamut wins. The server has killed it dozens of times. I got 5 myself and missed half the ones people post about.

Yeah, the stand still is what is happening to us on Shiva (NA time anyway) and I feel like just having a ton of people there to absorb the terror is a really stupid idea and means you may as well not even bother scaling its HP for lower participants if you're just going to be terror locked forever once he's below 50. I was hoping in some of these videos I'd see there was another way around the terror but I guess snot.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Homsar 2020-04-11 03:11:58  
Seriously, who the *** came up with this ***? How have they not fixed it yet? This is genuinely the worst content addition they've added in ages. I hope whoever's idea this was lost their job.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-04-11 03:18:39  
Homsar said: »
How have they not fixed it yet?
Works on my server.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2020-04-11 03:22:26  
We beat it on Ragnarok last week iirc, pretty easily too. Was dead in less than 20 mins.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-11 03:26:23  
Cant even touch it.
By Mattelot 2020-04-11 08:07:48  
I've only killed it once out of the 2 times I've seen it. The other time, people were giving up way too soon.
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-04-11 09:26:39  
Odin.Llewelyn said: »
How have they not fixed it yet?
Works on my server.

Was it the JP or NA that killed it? I know kills are occurring since the points-per-kill is increasing, but I honestly don't know who's killing it. Lol
By Pantafernando 2020-04-11 10:42:25  
Last 2 Mireus here happened around 1am PST.

The first one we missed due none advertising it, the second one we had shout, people started to gather, 80& at 40mins mark, but then it was dead before 15 mins mark.

People giving up on Mireu are people that are ignorant to the changes. Mireu is a buff to the server if you find it alone, you should warp out, do yells then head back.
[+]
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2020-04-17 06:34:09  
Not sure if this has been posted before, but maybe just realized a trick to get Mireu to appear much quicker on screen for people that show up late when there's already like 80+ people+trust parties there. For Escha-Zi'Tah and Escha-Ru'aun at least what you can do is run 50'+ from the tail side til players start unloading. Then walk yourself back and since most players will be fighting the front side Mireu will have a better chance of being loaded before them as you approach. Only tried this once so far, but it worked well for me and an lsmate. Hopefully can target those invisible Mireus a bit easier now in the future.
[+]
By Drayco 2020-04-17 07:12:38  
Seriously, who the *** came up with this ***? How have they not fixed it yet? This is genuinely the worst content addition they've added in ages. I hope whoever's idea this was lost their job.
Ok Karen.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-04-17 07:20:36  
Bismarck.Indigla said: »
Not sure if this has been posted before, but maybe just realized a trick to get Mireu to appear much quicker on screen for people that show up late when there's already like 80+ people+trust parties there. For Escha-Zi'Tah and Escha-Ru'aun at least what you can do is run 50'+ from the tail side til players start unloading. Then walk yourself back and since most players will be fighting the front side Mireu will have a better chance of being loaded before them as you approach. Only tried this once so far, but it worked well for me and an lsmate. Hopefully can target those invisible Mireus a bit easier now in the future.

Same concept can be applied to portals that fail to load (maws, dimensional portal, etc).

I know that a plugin can force some of those to render again without the need of walking away and back. Maybe someone can make an addon with same principle?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-17 09:54:04  
Cant you /assist someone whos engaged to Mireu and it will give you their target, even if it hasnt loaded? Rumor has it that people used to do this back in the day at Fafhogg to attack the Carby glows.
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2020-04-17 10:00:30  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Cant you /assist someone whos engaged to Mireu and it will give you their target, even if it hasnt loaded? Rumor has it that people used to do this back in the day at Fafhogg to attack the Carby glows.
Doesn't work unfortunately, that can work when the target is there, but the monster model isn't displayed due to the model/character display limit. If you show up late to Mireu and stand with everyone you just get bogged down waiting for everyone's character/trust (even if hidetrust is on) information to be sent to you from the server it feels like before you get Mireu. Least that's how I think how it all works.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-17 10:23:27  
Yes i tested it many times and doesnt work.
 Shiva.Thorny
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-04-17 10:37:52  
Said it pages ago, but if you set your target index to the boss's target index, the server will prioritize it and it'll stay drawn and updated. You can do this in outgoing packet 0x15, just record index for mireu in each zone and the normal dragon and would be very easy to make a plugin or addon.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-17 11:11:57  
Actually i do tried to get that index... but i never found the dragon itself (i mean, i dont have the number)
By Pantafernando 2020-05-06 17:15:33  
Reisenjima (291)
Index: 728 | 2D8
ID: 17969880 | 11232D8

Escha Zitah (288)
Index: 545 | 221
ID: 17957409 | 1120221
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [91 days between previous and next post]
By Pantafernando 2020-08-05 18:00:39  
Bahamut.Nikkije said: »
I don't think we really started the fight until we had already lost about 10-15 minutes, but it went down steady and consumed nearly all of the time we had left. Besides notifications of "Mireu refused to give in", at various points I saw notifications of "Mireu is ready to fight once more". I'm not sure what was triggering any of that.

And one thing is for sure, you cannot have people in there that aren't pulling their weight.

Old topic but another message that appears is "Mireu is now vulnerable!"

Still no clue what that triggers that. Aparently, it seems Mireu becomes staggered during this phase, that can last 3 minutes.

My server is having very hard time to beat it. Most likely its 2 months without a single win. Unless there is some hint how to trigger its weakness i see no hope my current server ever going to 30 points per fight.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-05 18:07:49  
Ouch, gonna upset you to know that it caps at 100 when you beat him.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
By ksoze 2020-10-30 10:30:20  
did mireu last weekend, what a piece of goat content.

there were too many ppl and it was just one big lagfest..
By Pantafernando 2020-10-30 10:34:34  
I just complain when the server lose to it.

What, unfortunekky, is not that uncommon
By Pantafernando 2020-10-30 10:36:33  
But indeed, trying to recover from a server wipe is oneof the most frustrating situation in the current game
By RadialArcana 2020-10-30 10:41:24  
Thing with DI is it has a limit on how many are allowed to do it, however they didn't want to lock people out (you can still get double points for being there). So once it reaches that limit the game won't load the dragon for you at all cause you're not allowed to attack it.

You can lessen the lag with stuff like turning effects off on others and stuff but yeah it's still laggy. Problem is, the effects FFXI uses are so old most graphics card drivers don't properly support them and when you have a lot of people doing stuff it really struggles.

If we could convince the people who make the drivers to offer proper support it would be fine but it's just not a big deal to them.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-10-30 11:39:19  
I'm not sure if speaking about it is verbatim, but a certain 3rd party tool has a way to make all PC's but yourself invisible. Between that and hiding trusts I wonder if you'd be able to actually fight.

True there is an option setting to limit the number of players, but this would get rid of all of them on your screen.

I don't even bother with Big M anymore though, there's always a couple jackasses who flail it on purpose.

Some stuff I noticed:

A WAR/DRK/PLD with the Domain Body/Shield are pretty much invincible on this. Spamming Savage Blades is pretty good DPS too.

If anything Fencer WAR is ideal for this, it does really great damage and tanks without issues as long as the Domain Shield is used.

A BST using Generous Arthur can shave off 10% Max HP from the Big guy. Good Luck doing this with the lag though, pet will likely die and both timers will get used up through out the battle.

WHM/GEO club + Body are a great way to boost your survival, however... There appears to be a Geomancy nerf on this. No real point in going support.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-10-30 12:47:55  
Pretty sure my server stopped caring about Mireu lol, we reset like a two months ago and then I stopped caring and I stopped seeing shouts when he’s up lol. Most of us that kept going to kill Mireu probably finished our stuff now and now that it reset, don’t care enough to grind it up again.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26