Puppetmaster Vs Apex Bats Camp Solo FAST 2020

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » puppetmaster vs apex bats camp solo FAST 2020
puppetmaster vs apex bats camp solo FAST 2020
By nyheen 2020-02-28 05:48:12  
so being gone after years, i wanted to show you guys quick how fast pup can solo! i wanted to them up with someone but was turn down, (yes it was a brd/nin saying it would slow xp down really?) is the lolpup still a thing? do i got to come back and prove everyone wrong again?.

sidenote. the video was rushed and mostly an example of what kinda power a pup can do. i know my gear not that deck out + i didnt have my pet fully deck on DD, he was TANKING as a rng lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Sirris
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-02-28 09:51:56  
Welcome back! I remember watching your videos years ago. LOLPUP is no longer a thing. PUP has been buffed and buffed and buffed. It's situational but powerful.

Yeah PUP solo capacity points are awesome. Can duo with another puppetmaster as well. I find having more than 2 though can affect the auto's ability to skillchain. I wonder about doing higher level bats in Ra'kaznar? With the amount of accuracy we have on gear now it should be quite doable.
 Asura.Setrekh
By Asura.Setrekh 2020-02-28 11:05:03  
Using trusts isn't solo'ing lol.

I say that as someone who plays pup and really enjoys it. But yes, pup is now quite good.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2020-02-28 11:12:13  
its cool to have these videos for newer pups so they can CP up. I lv most of dd jobs on bats/crabs there solo. Most 2h DDs can do 3-4 steps and kill them, its much much faster than pup solos. So maybe dont turn down the idea of pairing up with another DD too who are avoid the plethora of 500cp/10m shouts..
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-02-28 11:52:50  
Asura.Azagarth said: »
its cool to have these videos for newer pups so they can CP up. I lv most of dd jobs on bats/crabs there solo. Most 2h DDs can do 3-4 steps and kill them, its much much faster than pup solos. So maybe dont turn down the idea of pairing up with another DD too who are avoid the plethora of 500cp/10m shouts..

PUP solo cp is noticeably more painless than other jobs at the same gear level. Now if your 2H DD is extremely geared then yeah, sure, it's good even with Trust buffs, assuming you can reliably self-SC.
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2020-02-28 12:22:39  
You can also just as easily main tank an Apex CP party with your PLD automaton for a group that is struggling to find a tank for the group.

I did that multiple times on my way to mastering PUP.
By nyheen 2020-02-28 13:56:48  
Asura.Setrekh said: »
Using trusts isn't solo'ing lol.

I say that as someone who plays pup and really enjoys it. But yes, pup is now quite good.
about the trust, ya i understand what you mean. lot people now n days calling it "solo" but i did fight few bats without them, it just much slower but can be done.

i was looking at the notes on pup and omg they changed lot since i played. iam happy that they dont have that "lol" part of the name. the whole reason why i made them videos was because i wanted people to understand this job can be good too
By nyheen 2020-02-28 14:06:32  
Shiva.Siviard said: »
You can also just as easily main tank an Apex CP party with your PLD automaton for a group that is struggling to find a tank for the group.

I did that multiple times on my way to mastering PUP.
ya i was missing around with the tank pet and man that thing is crazy on the tanking. in fact i dont even need all that. a rng with min tank + voke was enough for me