日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Mireu kill before the nerf or we suck
Mireu kill before the nerf or we suck
 Ragnarok.Hulkamania
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Hulkamania 2020-03-07 09:30:49  
I can't stand the fact you can't target him until he's killed. I've gotten credit for the kill several times but haven't actually fought him once.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-07 09:42:53  
You can improve your chance to actually see him by tilting your camera.

Maybe using assist to a player engaged? (i dont remember if you can /assist a player outside party).
By Pantafernando 2020-03-07 09:44:02  
On my server i dont have that problem. None does Mireu so i can always see him clearly standing there.
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-07 10:04:21  
Pantafernando said: »
Maybe using assist to a player engaged? (i dont remember if you can /assist a player outside party).
I don't think it does. I believe it's party/alliance only.

One way to help is to go to your in game config menu and turn off displaying effects from people and turn down the max number of people displayed. That can help with both the lag and the ability to see the dragon. (Hopefully their priority fix will render the latter moot.)
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2020-03-07 10:57:44  
Don't think there is much anyone can do until the update increases his appearance priority other than be within the first ~50 or so people there. If you're "late" it takes too long to load since it seems like other player and trust actions slow the loading of everything to an absolute crawl when there's a lot of people there. I've stood there for 20m+ to have it die without ever seeing it.
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-03-07 11:31:55  
You can also improve your chances of seeing it by using /hidefaith on
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-07 11:34:26  
if you modify outgoing 0x15 packet to set his index as your current target, the server will prioritize updates to him over other npcs/players
By Pantafernando 2020-03-07 11:53:25  
FaeQueenCory said: »
Pantafernando said: »
I don't think it does. I believe it's party/alliance only.

One way to help is to go to your in game config menu and turn off displaying effects from people and turn down the max number of people displayed. That can help with both the lag and the ability to see the dragon. (Hopefully their priority fix will render the latter moot.)

I just tested, you can /assist anyone and it will lock your target to his.

Now i just dont have a crowded target to see if that can be of any use against a zerged Mireu.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2020-03-07 18:32:00  
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
You can also improve your chances of seeing it by using /hidefaith on

Good tip. I'm shocked anyone who goes to DI wasn't already using that, but in case they didn't know... yes.
[+]
 Fenrir.Celdwn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: celdwn
By Fenrir.Celdwn 2020-03-07 20:03:13  
Felgarr said: »
For me personally, I don't want to buy the crappy DI points armor because of inventory space issues (It's also not storable, which is silly for armor that has a very specific, singular purpose).

Slip 14 stores DI gear.

When in doubt trade gear to the porter moogle. He will tell you if a piece is storable, which slip, and where in your storage the slip is located.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-07 20:11:13  
Im sure to get at least the voluspa knife.

Even actively doing NQ dragons, and even on low man situations, ive been hardly breaking 600 beads per win. That massive crit rate and dont wsing maybe can pull my earning a bit higher
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-03-08 15:39:10  
So I saw that Mireu was up and wanted in on trying to kill the thing before nerf. Literally first time fighting it and there's a pretty serious problem that's probably already been discussed forever...

You need a good deal of buffs to reliably hit the damn thing but very shortly after you pull hate it Roars you..

So got on it, got some really decent damage going on it with WAR; 20-30k WSs, and 4-stepping Radiance for 70k..

-- most other players were dead on the floor so it was only me and one or two other players/trusts on it--

Eventually pulled hate and was fine but then it roared. All buffs and food gone and when I finish resetting buffs it almost immediately roars again.. OG Wyrms would have a full Hate Reset on Roar so this honestly blows lol.

If SE removed it's roar and only it's roar, we'd be beating it (provided you get the idiot's off it's tail)

Just my two cents on it lol I want to kill it but it's an endless loop of getting stripped as I rebuff :< Cant deal with it
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-08 16:32:30  
We ain't gonna get this clear in before the update.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-03-08 16:47:08  
Probably not, was interesting to try though.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-08 16:53:26  
There's another annoying little issue with this dragon. Upon zoning in, you're directly on front of Mireu, putting you in line to take full breath damage if you don't move as soon as you zone in/enter arena. Warp, step forward, die immediately. A slight repositioning of your warp or the dragon's view would fix this. This is in addition to spike flail still reaching you at the edge of the arena, so there is literally zero protection while weak. Just stupid
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-03-08 17:19:55  
What is this? People kill it all the time here...
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2020-03-08 17:24:10  
Jetackuu said: »
What is this? People kill it all the time here...

probably 30 times by now
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-08 20:46:03  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
We ain't gonna get this clear in before the update.
Only got little over 24hrs left. Go go go! I believe in y'all!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 01:02:52  
Escha Ru-Aun at 45min, if people wanna come out and try one last hoorah
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 01:36:12  
Lonely out here....

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-09 02:33:07  
Are you flying?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 02:36:34  
I'm right there on the feet.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-09 02:37:38  
He is using the camera addon someone posted in another thread
By Felgarr 2020-03-09 08:16:20  
The issue isn't that we suck, necessarily. Sure, the reasons mentioned earlier are all mostly true. I personally won't ever get the DI gear that's needed to be effective against Mireu. It's also not storable, which hurts my inventory further.
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2020-03-09 08:33:06  
lolAsura #UncontrolledImmigrationIssues
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 08:46:58  
Felgarr said: »
The issue isn't that we suck, necessarily. Sure, the reasons mentioned earlier are all mostly true. I personally won't ever get the DI gear that's needed to be effective against Mireu. It's also not storable, which hurts my inventory further.

Why are people Still claiming the gear isn't storable? It's been said several times slip 14 stores the gear. If you don't wanna get it, don't get it. Like I said to several people who complained about it, the gear is HARDLY much of a difference besides maybe the WSD piece, and that one can be debatable depending if you even have the accuracy to land anything. I was at 1700 or so with sushi and hunters on drg and still had issues. So that domain invasion gear is the last thing stopping people from doing it; it's just currently ***, which I understand completely. Should be better in a few days
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-03-09 09:11:40  
Yeah in all seriousness, if you give me a dedicated tank, I’ll kill it. I was removing 1-2% HP per minute when I got the ball rolling but then ROAR. So if you put a PLD (level seems high enough that PLD will have no problem holding hate on this) or RUN on it and let us go to town, it’s dead lol. Too late now though probably
 Asura.Pergatory
サーバ: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-03-09 10:38:58  
Valefor.Yandaime said: »
Yeah in all seriousness, if you give me a dedicated tank, I’ll kill it. I was removing 1-2% HP per minute when I got the ball rolling but then ROAR. So if you put a PLD (level seems high enough that PLD will have no problem holding hate on this) or RUN on it and let us go to town, it’s dead lol. Too late now though probably

What you may not realize is that the HP scales linearly based on the number of participants.

On Asura, that means roughly 100-200 characters, 98% of which warp out immediately after pop. But the NM still has the HP of a few hundred players.

I fought him for 15 minutes once, dropping 20-30k resolutions every few seconds when not terrored, often making light/radiance. There were 2 others with me pumping out similar damage. We only got him to 98%.
[+]