Fairy - Dynamis / Social Linkshell {Do You Need It?}

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Fairy - Dynamis / Social Linkshell {Do you need it?}
Fairy - Dynamis / Social Linkshell {Do you need it?}
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-19 14:01:45  
Howdy there everyone.

Yet another update. Due to numerous people quitting the game that participated in / ran our other events... We're only doing Dynamis atm for scheduled events and still serve as a social linkshell as well. =) I just don't have the time/energy to lead the half-dozen or so events that we used to do 'as well as' actively recruit for all of them.

We usually have more random events going on most times. We do all kinds of things ranging from CoP/City/other expansion missions to low/mid-level xp'ing, meriting, and even AB's now and then. =)

We've been around since February and while we had a rough start with scheduling conflicts, I can happily say we haven't had any issues with scheduling for many months now. =)

Lumiere LS (http://LumiereLS.Proboards.com) is our linkshell forum/site.

You can contact me here through PM or in-game (on Tbest or Xerith) if you have any questions. You're also free to contact Niobe or Ticktick in-game as well for more information or to grab a pearl. =) In addition to those two, we have several people that have temporary sacks for recruiting to the social part of the shell. ^.^