Reisenjima + Food

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » Reisenjima + Food
Reisenjima + Food
By Galkapryme 2020-04-19 17:21:52  
Maybe people know about it, and it never comes up, but I'm surprised at the number of people who don't seem to know this, so I'm posting it here. Reisenjima doubles the time on your food. Now, I don't know what about the zone causes it (defeating Geas Fete, completing Rhapsodies, whatever), but I use Prime Marine Stewpots (4 hour AOE food), and when I pop in Reisenjima/Omen, it's 8 hours.

Just in case you didn't know.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-19 17:31:38  
Quote:
Zone blessings
Wisdom - Doubles food effect duration.
By ArchaonXIII 2020-04-19 17:42:33  
Either the food is cheap enough to not care about the duration enough to zone 4 times to use it, or it lasts so long that you (or someone you used your stewpot in this example) are going to die at some point in that completely overkill 8h duration.

Having your food buff wiped on death is a dealbreaker when considering using more expensive food more often than not, and on that note, changing that "mechanic" would see suggestions like this thread be more widely-used, as you could pop into Reisenjima and use a stewpot on your friends and you're good for your marathon night...while bankrupting the chefs of Vana'diel.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [230 days between previous and next post]
By Galkapryme 2020-12-06 03:11:04  
ArchaonXIII said: »
Either the food is cheap enough to not care about the duration enough to zone 4 times to use it, or it lasts so long that you (or someone you used your stewpot in this example) are going to die at some point in that completely overkill 8h duration.

Having your food buff wiped on death is a dealbreaker when considering using more expensive food more often than not, and on that note, changing that "mechanic" would see suggestions like this thread be more widely-used, as you could pop into Reisenjima and use a stewpot on your friends and you're good for your marathon night...while bankrupting the chefs of Vana'diel.

I try not to die, and tend to expect that I won't. Even in high-end content, I'm generally among those that don't die. If I do, it's usually something close to a wipe. That said, giving a party of 6 top-notch food effects for 8 hours is nice right before doing multiple Omen runs. I'm now using Altana's Repast/+1/+2, so the benefit to pet jobs increases the value.
 Asura.Finbar
user: Finbar
By Asura.Finbar 2020-12-06 10:20:05  
Galkapryme said: »
I try not to die
Why didn't I think of that?
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2020-12-06 13:03:20  
Galkapryme said: »
I'm now using Altana's Repast/+1/+2, so the benefit to pet jobs increases the value.
Repast is overkill for omen when you could get by with out even using food, why not just save yourself 80m and use grape dakifu (sorry idk how to spell it).
[+]