What Buffs Would You Pick?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » what buffs would you pick?
what buffs would you pick?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-05-20 09:05:41  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
A better change, if you didnt want to remove ammo consumption on ranged attacks, would probably be to turn all r/ex ammo into ammo dispensers that give 99 of their ammo every hour to be used.

This is too much, with scavenge you can basically operate forever on 99/hour and stockpile.

Make it dispense only one, mark it rare so it can't be stocked up, and have a 24hr cooldown. Mistakes should temporarily hinder you, but not cost long term progress.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-05-20 09:07:44  
Nariont said: »
Id throw in bst ideas but that jobs a Frankenstein monster of problems idk where to even begin besides the basic distance nerf
i think SE is too stubborn to acknowledge they screwed up on the BST distance stuff. maybe ppl should change their strategy and make new creative suggestionts on how to change BST to have it back in a decent position.
By JudgeN 2020-05-20 09:19:17  
Blu:

Chain Affinity/Burst Affinity/Diffusion should be stances, they all share the same recast timer with like a 5 min recast so you can't just switch on the fly. With diffusion stance all your spells become AOE, will make blue a great AOE buffer. I would like a duration increase but that might be asking to much.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-20 15:22:56  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
A better change, if you didnt want to remove ammo consumption on ranged attacks, would probably be to turn all r/ex ammo into ammo dispensers that give 99 of their ammo every hour to be used.

This is too much, with scavenge you can basically operate forever on 99/hour and stockpile.

Make it dispense only one, mark it rare so it can't be stocked up, and have a 24hr cooldown. Mistakes should temporarily hinder you, but not cost long term progress.

The thread said to make something OP, not balanced.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-20 15:25:13  
Shichishito said: »
Nariont said: »
Id throw in bst ideas but that jobs a Frankenstein monster of problems idk where to even begin besides the basic distance nerf
i think SE is too stubborn to acknowledge they screwed up on the BST distance stuff. maybe ppl should change their strategy and make new creative suggestionts on how to change BST to have it back in a decent position.

I think they know, but i dont think they think they have a solution that doesnt return it to how it was before. I think the best solution would be to have it check the distance between the beastmaster themselves and the mob, instead of the bst to the pet. Still have to be in melee range like they want, and you dont get screwed by having the pet placed awkwardly.
 Phoenix.Oyama
サーバ: Phoenix
user: oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-05-20 16:21:32  
Quote:
With diffusion stance all your spells become AOE

That's a bit much IMO. Lower cooldowns and longer buff durations would be nice. I still feel that adjusting CA to 30s base cooldown would be nice, would give us a reason to use physical spells (SC properties) without having to increase their actual damage.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7