Anyone And Everyone Is Welcome.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Anyone and everyone is welcome.
Anyone and everyone is welcome.
 Odin.Mrgamm
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: MRGAMMV
By Odin.Mrgamm 2020-05-23 15:45:26  
Hey, hows it going?!?! Of course a lot of us ,due to the pandemic like circumstances, have made our way back into FFXI one way or another. Regardless of being a returning player or coming back to the game with a fresh start, I wanted to offer something to every player/person out there.

Friendship and Unity! Don't vomit with trolling goodness quite yet, more importantly this may be a good change of pace for players. Of course each server has its core group of players, cliques, and lets not forget the gangs of EG(EndGame) "Accounts". Yes, shots.. fired.. you're fine...

While there may be a strong urge to segregate and create individual tiers of players, regardless of skill and personal investment, Its obvious that engaging in social interactions is not dependent on content anymore.

Our FFXI community, my perspective of course, is extremely resourceful in relaying information, updates, and general QoL(Quality of Life) improvements. To be even more direct, we all feed off of one another and especially "Kick the Bear" when seen fit.

Over the past 3 weeks, even more so than returning in 2017, the uptick in player interactions have been fantastic! From meeting new people, connecting with current players, and linking up with players from past experiences. The social aspect of FFXI is still well and alive, on private and retail servers none the less.

If you have read up until this point, I really just want to
say Thank You! We all have played our part in keeping this game alive, even those who may have intend to be problematic at times. Lets work together to stay in the "now", enjoy any and every adventure, new and old, friend or foe! Remembering that each player has the chance to grow from each experience, unifying them with the world we all love.

Thank You FFXI & Vana'diel!
[+]
By Xaander 2020-05-23 17:18:17  
I have never been so suspicious of friendship and unity. Not trolling, just not sure what's going on here.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-23 18:45:43  
Should probably post this in the Odin sub forum.
By GwenStacy 2020-05-23 19:13:32  
Is this a cult?
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-23 19:22:33  
Odin.Mrgamm said: »
Yes, shots.. fired.. your fine...

[+]
 Odin.Mrgamm
By Odin.Mrgamm 2020-05-24 05:10:31  
Thank you! lol.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-05-24 09:04:13  
I'll join if i get to be a level 5 wizard
[+]
 Odin.Mrgamm
By Odin.Mrgamm 2020-05-24 13:51:23  
Only if your broom riding skill is are capped, i'm sure a level 5 wizard can manage.
 Asura.Varkayne
By Asura.Varkayne 2020-05-24 14:44:36  
i'll join, i got broom skills like im harry potter playing quidditch..
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-24 15:06:30  
Broom skills.

[+]