Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » FastFeet | A movement speed item Addon
FastFeet | A movement speed item Addon
By mynameisgonz 2020-06-12 02:38:01  
https://github.com/mynameisgonz/FastFeet

I've built an addon that will allow you to swap in movement gear if you are moving and swaps back whatever previous item you were wearing prior to movement. Alot of people do this via GS, however I wanted to build an alternative that exists outside of GS for those perhaps not as savvy.

Feedback appreciated.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-12 02:59:43  
Does this allow for the moment when you're running and swap in movement speed + gear, but havn't let off of the "forward" direction so your speed does not adjust?

I hope that makes sense.

Example: Normally I have to briefly stop for just a 1/2 second after changing movement speed for the effect to apply. This is most noticeable during the mount acquisition quest when you're dropped under 100% chocobo speed as the raptor tires and needs to be cheered. If you just mash the forward key your raptor won't have the new movement speed applied and will still move at a reduced speed.

I'm sure it's easily verified by the movement speed checking add-on.
By mynameisgonz 2020-06-12 03:24:43  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Does this allow for the moment when you're running and swap in movement speed + gear, but havn't let off of the "forward" direction so your speed does not adjust?

I hope that makes sense.

Example: Normally I have to briefly stop for just a 1/2 second after changing movement speed for the effect to apply. This is most noticeable during the mount acquisition quest when you're dropped under 100% chocobo speed as the raptor tires and needs to be cheered. If you just mash the forward key your raptor won't have the new movement speed applied and will still move at a reduced speed.

This picks up the new movement speed. confirmed it with the targetinfo addon.
By Draylo 2020-06-12 03:25:26  
What if you are repositioning mid combat?
By mynameisgonz 2020-06-12 03:29:53  
Draylo said: »
What if you are repositioning mid combat?

will flip during the movement and then revert back to combat item. I will add the ability to toggle whether you want it to work in combat or not.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-12 03:43:56  
That would be cool, saves from hitting a macro or putting it in an idle set.
By Masunasu 2020-06-12 03:50:49  
mynameisgonz said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »

I hope that makes sense.

This picks up the new movement speed. confirmed it with the targetinfo addon.

This will still be an issue if you toggle auto-run/do a lock-on autorun quickly after beginning movement. A vanilla /follow will function correctly though even if you're starting from stationary. This probably isn't reasonably avoidable, the better solution is user side to just wait a second before turning autorun on.
By RadialArcana 2020-06-20 07:57:40  
This addon is a great idea but without a setting to disable it when engaged it's not really usable. Losing your preferred TP gear every time you move isn't a viable trade-off for auto-equipping movement speed gear.
[+]
By mynameisgonz 2020-06-23 23:53:46  
RadialArcana said: »
This addon is a great idea but without a setting to disable it when engaged it's not really usable. Losing your preferred TP gear every time you move isn't a viable trade-off for auto-equipping movement speed gear.

https://github.com/mynameisgonz/FastFeet FastFeet has been updated to include a toggle as well as a few bug fixes. Please read the readme for usage instructions.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [885 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Beanen
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Beanen 2022-11-25 18:59:50  
Is there a way to delay the gear swap back time? I am seeing that it is swapping back to the previous gear when casting a long spell, and the gear in the spell set is not staying equipped long enough. Example, phalanx or crusade.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2022-11-29 13:49:03  
Not sure if the developer is still around, but I would recommend adjusting lines 112-114 of FastFeet.lua to only change your equip slot back to the "last" gear only if you are still wearing the fast gear, rather than just not wearing the stored gear. Otherwise, I believe every tick that you stand still, it will continue to try to equip the gear that it stored the last time you started moving, and keep changing back if you swap without moving again.

Code
				if equipped ~= nil and me.last_equipped ~= nil and equipped.en == me.fast_item.name then
					me:equip_item(me.last_equipped)
				end