言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Merc Needed - Lillith D or VD
Merc Needed - Lillith D or VD
First Page 2
By Hector 2020-06-22 14:58:00  
Good morning all,

Brought a character to Asura trying to get the Lilith gear merc'd out for me. Have had no luck so far. If you can do D or VD I'd be willing to buy each item for 40m. Body for 60m. I should be back before 9pm EST today. Send /tell to idance

Thank you!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-22 15:08:32  
For a second there, I thought I read "Bought a character to Asura" and was thinking:

[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-22 15:24:45  
people on asura only do E cause they can't do VD
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-22 15:31:22  
Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
people on asura only do E cause they can't do VD
Correction: People on Asura only do E cause they don't trust any groups doing VD.

There's a major difference. Especially when doing PUG groups.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-06-22 16:19:24  
Plenty people can clear VD. But with the line being as long as it is sometimes, nobody wants to risk losing in a random group and having to sit back in that line. Soloing E is the quickest and painless method for dumping merits while hoping to get a drop. Also, why would people group up to compete with lotting on VD (which requires the Warden kills and isn't simple) when they can keep everything they get solo?
[+]
By Taint 2020-06-22 16:27:14  
I do 8-15 E a night with TH9 and sell a spot.

I’m also 0/700ish (can check when I’m home) on the legs. I offered 200mil to groups and didn’t get much interest. So E is pretty much the only way to go unless you shout for a group and risk losing your drop.

0/837 after checking my logs.

This is after getting my first 4 pieces.
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-22 16:43:44  
I find the drop right to be much higher for gear and items on VD vs E with th9+ i went 5/5 in less than 48 hours and have helped more than a few people get gear aswell doing VD. i dont kill wardens but drop rate is still better than E imo.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-22 16:51:32  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Plenty people can clear VD. But with the line being as long as it is sometimes, nobody wants to risk losing in a random group and having to sit back in that line. Soloing E is the quickest and painless method for dumping merits while hoping to get a drop. Also, why would people group up to compete with lotting on VD (which requires the Warden kills and isn't simple) when they can keep everything they get solo?

I guess this only depend drop rate. You can compare VE with VD if you use same scale (time) for example: i need X runs for 1 gear drop on VE. I need Y runs for 1 gear drop on VD. Then compare X with Y to see whats the fastest even considering other people lotting and line waiting (bonus tip, on anywhere aside asura, there isnt that much line to enter).

Personally i just started to gear my mules to try it so i cant provide number but just looking Eijins videos, he filmed 3 VD runs (no adds killed), and every of them had a gear drop. I read even on VD gear drops arent garanteed, but it seems the drop rate isnt as bad as people make it sounds (gonna find the answer soon i hope).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-22 16:57:30  
Pantafernando said: »

I guess this only depend drop rate. You can compare VE with VD if you use same scale (time) for example: i need X runs for 1 gear drop on VE. I need Y runs for 1 gear drop on VD. Then compare X with Y to see whats the fastest even considering other people lotting and line waiting (bonus tip, on anywhere aside asura, there isnt that much line to enter).

Personally i just started to gear my mules to try it so i cant provide number but just looking Eijins videos, he filmed 3 VD runs (no adds killed), and every of them had a gear drop. I read even on VD gear drops arent garanteed, but it seems the drop rate isnt as bad as people make it sounds (gonna find the answer soon i hope).
Assuming that SE didn't change the formula from the other merit battlefields, especially on those who are easy to fight D on (aka Moonlit Path, AA Hume, AA Galka, Tenzen for examples), I generally get gear drops pretty regularly on those. So, I don't think it would be much different for Lilith.
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-22 17:00:50  
In my personal findings its drops atleast 1 item (have seen 2 drop) about 5-6/7 runs of VD lilith which imo is alot better than going 15+ runs without seeing anything drop at all on E runs. But what do i know im just some guy you used to know.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 17:01:32  
Man I sure as hell appreciate my friend who gave up idk how many malignance items to peeps in my shell. I am 3/5 atm, full DT cap with that and other items. I would bet he has given away at least a good 25 of these that I know of.

You made the wrong move.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-22 17:01:58  
Lilith is different than others like devs by themselves stated at first. They mentioned the VE drop rate would be better than others HTBF so that option could be viable. On the otherside, apparently they reduced the VD drop rate so you cant have 100+% chance unless you actually kill all adds.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 17:19:01  
what is the VD strategy? out of pure curiosity
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 17:24:44  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Super buff and Zerg it down with a Sam. Cures as needed.
By Afania 2020-06-22 17:29:48  
Also, why would people group up to compete with lotting on VD (which requires the Warden kills and isn't simple)

Warden kill is not required.

Killing warden only opens drop 1 slot, that's it. Say if 1 VD takes 3 min with 1 drop slot, killing 3 warden takes 15 min for 4 drop slot(this is Papasses video, btw, your avg group without Papasse SMN will take MUCH longer than 15 min). 3x4=12 min, doing warden kill is actually less efficient but it has MUCH higher coordination and job combo requirement.

If your server has long queue I can see warden kill being worth it. Otherwise just no lol. Both MNK strategy and BLM SCH strategy can clear VD in 2-3 min or so with people spamming absorb TP, and absorb TP strategy is much easier to organize than warden runs since you only need to focus on 1 dmg type. Find 5 other people or multiboxer needing different pieces and team up is the way to go.

Siren.Mosin said: »

It's in this thread. Superbuffed MNK with 4 other people spamming absorb TP, or RUN+SCH spamming absorb TP.

Sch strategy can be done with just 2 people, but it's not as fast as bigger party. A 6 man BLM pt can push the clear time to 3 min or maybe less.

SAM works but it requires SP I believe, so resetting takes time.

If you want to kill wardens, the difficulty is on whole other level since you need to cover every dmg type and not time out. Check papasses video for warden strategy.

A no warden kill run is so much easier, as long as people are spamming absorb TP and geared enough to kill it on time it's not harder than ambu VD.

Edit: If you go melee you may need anchor to have an easier time, although people have reported getting win without anchor. If you dont like anchor and don't want to deal with push backs, sch is probably the way to go.
[+]
By missdivine 2020-06-22 17:57:14  
Does anyone have anchor updated? last 2 patches broke the addon, google only shows outdated versions
By Hector 2020-06-23 21:19:02  
Well this got off track pretty quickly. Still no luck on it. Will delete the post in a day, if there is no luck by then, and continue to spam Easy with friends.

Not gonna buy VE or E because I can solo VE and duo E.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-02 16:54:54  
Shameless bump but is it confirmed that the body have lower drop rate than other parts?
By Taint 2020-07-02 16:58:16  
Shameless bump but is it confirmed that the body have lower drop rate than other parts?

Legs have the lowest drop rate. Personally confirmed. Mules are 4/5, merced every other piece. Never seen legs.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-07-02 17:10:06  
been my anecdotal experience as well
By Pantafernando 2020-07-02 17:15:49  
Taint said: »

Legs have the lowest drop rate. Personally confirmed. Mules are 4/5, merced every other piece. Never seen legs.

First piece i got capped on all mules, then hat. Bodies, im at 2/6.
By RadialArcana 2020-07-02 17:23:42  
missdivine said: »
Does anyone have anchor updated? last 2 patches broke the addon, google only shows outdated versions

I haven't used it but I read it still works, but that there is an issue with geo lupons bugging it out or something?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2020-07-02 17:30:08  
I got legs first, therefore they're the easiest one of the bunch. 4/5 no hands, those are definitely the lowest drop rate for 10 out of 10 Capuchins.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-02 17:30:37  

Feet!
By Pantafernando 2020-07-02 17:36:48  
Given the reports, i guess they all have same drop rate...

OP dont need to overpay 20M on it
By HyperKTM 2020-07-02 17:50:45  
Went 1/84 on legs for 9/9 on drops
By eeternal 2020-07-02 17:53:00  
its all rng nothing is rarer than the other. I personally had hands the hardest, but again #rng_jesus
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-02 17:56:43  
That's why you team up. Gotta pool your luck.

"I'm 0/400 can't get hands" "I'm 0/400 can't get feet" sooner than later one of you will be the liar.
By Bongarippa 2020-07-02 18:26:46  
nobody wants to risk losing in a random group and having to sit back in that line.

Wait theres a line for this bc on asura? Haven't seen a line for a bc since nocturnus gear was released back in 2010 lol. Maybe ppl should get out of asura, actually, nevermind, stay there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-07-02 18:28:30  
Definitely don't join the guy at 0/700. That's not unlucky, he is cursed. Curses tend to be contagious.
First Page 2