Yorkia And Alu Skirmish Smaller Shrubbery Mod

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Dat Modding » Yorkia and Alu Skirmish smaller shrubbery mod
Yorkia and Alu Skirmish smaller shrubbery mod
By RadialArcana 2020-07-12 18:50:42  
Yorkia and Alu Skirmish smaller shrubbery (and some HD plants).

Made a quick mod that changes the plants around these two zones to make it less obnoxious to travel around, smaller / less obnoxious plants so you can see where you're going.

Two mods in the zip, as shown in the image.

I use the larger plants mod, but there are even smaller ones in the zip too.

The file sizes are almost identical to the originals, only a few textures have been changed. I may update the rest of the zone later, mainly this one is just to make the zone less annoying to get around.

Rom 9 (Adoulin files)

rom9/0/10.dat Yorkia
rom9/0/11.dat skirmish

Different times so the lighting changed from some of the pictures, everything but the shurbs and a few plants is the same.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gTny7rkvFWtd8LH2ENqcyJ5jMEzCTLn-/view?usp=sharing
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-12 19:39:20  
Yorcia*
By Pantafernando 2020-07-12 20:05:21  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yorcia*

*New Yorkia
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-07-12 21:08:52  
I don't understand how you can work on a zone .dat and not know the *** name lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-07-12 21:31:46  
It's okay, I can't remember ffxi places if my life depended on it. Auduin, Garbage, beau-something, ugly-something, meri-something, buburimu? Buburumi? Garden of something... Sau-something near jeuno.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2020-07-12 22:37:34  
Sau-tab
Beau-tab
Gar- tab
Yor- tab
Meri-tab
Bub-tab
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-13 02:31:50  
I gave up years ago worrying about the correct spelling of everything in FFXI, as long as you aim for the name and people know what you're talking about that's good enough. I check the file numbers are correct, check the folder names are correct, check the zip works, check the mods work in-game when downloaded etc

9/10 I can't remember which is which out of ru'aun and ru'lude tnh

Siren.Kyte said: »
I don't understand how you can work on a zone .dat and not know the *** name lol

The zone name really never comes up in what I'm doing, the zone is 10.dat at every step. Most of the texture names are called things like Yokpal1 etc. The only time the name comes up is if I look at the map in the game when testing.