Ataktos Trials: Capping Haste With Trusts?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Ataktos Trials: Capping Haste with Trusts?
Ataktos Trials: Capping Haste with Trusts?
By soralin 2020-08-23 22:11:55  
So working my way through the trials for this gun and... are there any trusts that actually cap your haste?

Or am I gonna need to use Blitzer's Roll?

Also, any recommended targets to make this process easier? Ive been just doing stuff in abyssea but my Cor mule doesnt have many atmas, and only 1 lunar abyssite, so she's kinda weak when it comes to WS spamming there.
VIP
By Lili 2020-08-23 22:33:21  
King of Hearts will cast Haste 2 on you, and Joachim + Ulmia will eventually get you at least one march, capping you.
By soralin 2020-08-23 23:03:41  
Thoughts on good targets? Ive been doing the uragnites outside adoulin but they are extremely overcamped so, it can often be hard to tag one.
By Nariont 2020-08-23 23:27:43  
if you got enough acc or in this case racc which is generally even easier to pile on, apex mobs are the best HP sponges if available
[+]
 Asura.Byrne
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Byrne 2020-08-24 02:16:50  
soralin said: »
Thoughts on good targets? Ive been doing the uragnites outside adoulin but they are extremely overcamped so, it can often be hard to tag one.

I would find an escha NM (preferably Zi-tah, but this depends on your gear level etc) that is the proper family for your trial. There is only one trial that requires the WS to be a killshot on TP bonus weapons iirc.

So thumb through the UNM registry, Escha NMs and Apex mobs to find something you can spam the WS's on preferably in perpetuity. This is obviously with the exception of the killshot trial, I would do that one in Abyssea using brew; this can be doable even without much progress if your mule has done lots of voidwatch. If they don't have much cruor, then on that trial you might have to get a bit more creative.