Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura Merc Services
Asura Merc Services
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Mrgrim 2020-08-30 19:39:14  
What's up Asura! Mrgrim here. I am currently on asura on a 2 month road trip to this glorious server. As per say I will be providing my mercenary services.

My associates Applesmash, Zenaida, and Briizz will be more than happy to hook you up with that equipment you always wanted! Need Aeonics? We’ll clear in 4-6hours from start to finish. Need a specific omen drop? We gotchu covered. Been stuck on Schah for months? We will cheese it with monks and blue mages(nerfblu). Do you need that last rare enemy vorseal and it happens to be Tumult Curator? No problem we got that covered.

I will be selling whole Aeonic clear runs for 100m, 90m for woc/kirin/HELMs or 80m for HELMs. For Dynamis W3 clears I will be selling clears for 60m. If bringing multiple chars, I will consider in offering a bulk discount to keep you coming back for more! You can hit me up in game @ Mrgrim, or Damavik. If I am not available you can contact Briizz, or Applesmash in game and they will take care of you!
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-09-08 21:55:35  
Bump!
New prices, 70m for whole aeonic clear!!
Seems like RMT boyos not happy that I undercut em, now they undercut me therefore I must undercut em again! P:
Also new price of 40m for W3 clear!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-08 22:04:24  
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-09-09 01:55:11  
Mrgrim said: »
My associates Applesmash, Zenaida, and Briizz

I had this mental image of a lawyers room, with all these guys in expensive suits and him introducing himself as Mr Applesmash.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-09-09 02:08:48  
RadialArcana said: »
My associates Applesmash, Zenaida, and Briizz

I had this mental image of a lawyers room, with all these guys in expensive suits and him introducing himself as Mr Applesmash.

Howdy.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-09 04:15:39  
Thank goodness. Asura was really in need of more mercs.

Half of that is snarky sarcasm. The other half is just happiness in that competition forces prices to drop. Honestly, for how quick and easy that content can be cleared with low-man setups, former prices were always entirely silly, especially since more and more people don't need/want that content anymore since it's been out for a while. 70m is much more reasonable than the 180m I used to see people (RMT) advertise.

Good luck on finding buyers, but remember this is a game and not a job. Don't forget to have fun.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-09-09 06:01:43  
I agree with ya on that, asked rmts how much for a whole clear a week ago and they ranged between 140-150m, which made me say “dafuq?”. It also surprised me how fast they responded to the initial 100m price I Shouted for hahaha. Most of this we just do it for fun, which allows us to try different setups. Also I kind of hate ppl taking advantage of newbies/returnees, so every weekend I do a reisenjima t1-t3 giveaway to get em started with some decent stuff till they get better gear.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jmr
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jelmer
By Ragnarok.Jmr 2020-09-09 07:27:27  
This is going to sound super out of the box to the average player on Asura but hear me out here. Instead of paying people gil to not play the game you pay SE money for to play, you could join a group of like minded players, play the game with them and get your items while you are enjoying the game you pay to play. I know it sounds very ineffective and unconventional at the very least but I really feel I might be on to something here!
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2020-09-09 09:01:16  
These are good people.
[+]
By Noscrilla 2020-09-09 09:46:54  
Ragnarok.Jmr said: »
This is going to sound super out of the box to the average player on Asura but hear me out here. Instead of paying people gil to not play the game you pay SE money for to play, you could join a group of like minded players, play the game with them and get your items while you are enjoying the game you pay to play. I know it sounds very ineffective and unconventional at the very least but I really feel I might be on to something here!

This sounds like crazy talk. Just buy all your gear and then stand in town to show it off.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-09-09 11:23:35  

People who pay mercs should just play afk arena instead of FFXI.

Also I kind of hate ppl taking advantage of newbies/returnees

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 11:39:50  
It's batshit crazy that the price never dipped on aeonic. (Especially with sparks gone)

6 years now? Same ***? Power creep. Same price? Disgusting.

There's a damn dozen mercs and they all price fix instead of compete. And yes, they wouldn't charge it if they couldn't get it so why would they ever lower the price.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-09 12:02:07  
I'm surprised people STILL buy aeonics instead of doing the cheaper method and near fail-proof method of shout for SMNs to clear. I actually got 7 Helms done over the course of a few months (I was in no hurry to finish) just by joining random shout groups who probably had no clue about mechanics, but that didn't stop them from trying over and over again until they got it. I was pleasantly surprised they kept at it and got it rather than cave in and buy.

With as strong as players are now, it's not hard in the least bit to form a group for the clear. Some of the Helms are not a challenge at all, and you would be surprised how many people would not mind joining to get the clear for themselves, even if its not SMN method. Even if you have no jobs useful for a SMN burn, you could spend 3mil to level cor to 99 and be a roll dummy, and get the clears on your own if you form groups.
By geigei 2020-09-09 12:46:19  
Why surprised? gil is ez.

Edit: spellcheck.
 Shiva.Applesmash
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-09-09 13:36:15  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
whatever SMN BURN ALL THE HELMS

I mean you were mercing Ambu last week, I'm sure you've seen the people who buy from you. Fact of the matter is they're not gonna be the ones to take initiative and make or join (>Asuran<) shout groups.

Tbh we're just cracking up that we­'ve scared the Knobkierrie/Nodeens boys that quickly without selling anything yet except a couple HELM kills.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-09-09 13:54:27  
I'm surprised people STILL buy aeonics instead of doing the cheaper method and near fail-proof method of shout for SMNs to clear. I actually got 7 Helms done over the course of a few months (I was in no hurry to finish) just by joining random shout groups who probably had no clue about mechanics, but that didn't stop them from trying over and over again until they got it. I was pleasantly surprised they kept at it and got it rather than cave in and buy.

With as strong as players are now, it's not hard in the least bit to form a group for the clear. Some of the Helms are not a challenge at all, and you would be surprised how many people would not mind joining to get the clear for themselves, even if its not SMN method. Even if you have no jobs useful for a SMN burn, you could spend 3mil to level cor to 99 and be a roll dummy, and get the clears on your own if you form groups.

It's pretty silly, right? You can gear out SMN without a Nirvana pretty well for about 60-70m (I just did it for an alt last month). If you do more than one aeonic, even at the 70m advertised in this thread, you're already ahead of the curve. Why would you buy aeonic clears at all?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 13:57:37  
Asura.Sirris said: »
It's pretty silly, right? You can gear out SMN without a Nirvana pretty well for about 60-70m (I just did it for an alt last month). If you do more than one aeonic, even at the 70m advertised in this thread, you're already ahead of the curve. Why would you buy aeonic clears at all?

This is always my advice, instead of paying 150m for ONE aeonic, gear smn for 100m and get ALL the aeonics.

(but that takes effort and I want aeonics for my two box and three box, I dont want to make multiple smns)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-09 14:00:16  
Please post the set that gears smn for AFAC in 100m.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 14:04:05  
5/5 voodoo and a jse staff comes in well under 100m (35m) Ammo 5m, Ears are free, rings are 4m, grip is 3m, cape is free*, neck/waist dont even need em tbh but some cheap ***will suffice. Pick up shulmanu and incarnatioon for maybe 15m?

goodenough.jpeg

You can even include the 10-20m to pay for a merc to master your smn and stay under 100m

If you want to be "strictly anal" about it and say "you need the best everything or they won't let you join" it's still factually accurate to say that it's cheaper to MAX OUT a smn (with nirvana and everything) for less than it would cost to buy a couple merc'd runs (at standard price) ((not rank15 nirvana that shits pointless, and not rank25 neck+2, that shits pointless (for aeonics, doing it well before those existed effortlessly)))
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-09-09 14:24:58  

ItemSet 355890

That's what I threw together. Basic coverage of other sets (magical BP, Favor/idle sets). Much of it was absolutely free. That's more than enough for aeonics.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-09 14:41:34  
Lovely. TY

What are the augments on cape? Sorry Idk much about SMN
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 14:47:22  
Only one thing you can put on it for (afac)pets.

Pet: Attack
Maybe Pet:DT
[+]
By JudgeN 2020-09-09 16:33:09  
Asura.Sirris said: »

ItemSet 355890

That's what I threw together. Basic coverage of other sets (magical BP, Favor/idle sets). Much of it was absolutely free. That's more than enough for aeonics.

More then enough if you have 2 or 3 nirv smns carrying your damage, take a 6 man group with 3 of these grid smns and your losing schah/albuman every single time. Every aeonic run ive done the grid summoners do about 300k per helm, no matter what gear. Nirv + AM3 add so much damage its crazy.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 16:38:36  
That's wholly inaccurate, like the entirety.

"I failed to kill a Schah once with some shitty smns who happened to not have nirvanas, it's *** impossible!"
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 18:10:28  
Looks like you got a war started, I like it.

Quote:
Nodeens : Aeonic Weaponsイオニックウェポン3«Area»«Clear Mind»«Buy?»80m«/tell» me info
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-09-09 18:37:51  
nirv and am3 add a lot of damage, no doubt, but you certainly don't need them.. i was taking 6 smn with worse gear than that for 14 total bodies in the early days of smn burn aeonics
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-09-09 18:54:27  
What's the most interesting about the whole ordeal is how quickly the market adjusted to a new competitive rate on Asura.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-09 18:56:19  
Not interesting, they were fleecing scrubs and had no competition.

So the "real value" kicked in instantly when someone offered to not screw the buyers. it's 6+ year old content. And aeonics lost a lot of their advantage. Everyone wants to go back to empyreans with WSD on R15.

(not to start that argument. no melee aeonic is still top slot but the price hasn't fallen)((chango still is?)) The "interesting" part is not that the price adjusted, but that it was allowed to stay stagnant and over priced for years. and the literal second MrGrim leaves/stops it will go BACK to 150m or more, because no one will step up to compete.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-09-09 18:57:40  
Thank you for this new and original idea. I'll make sure to write this clever one down!
By RadialArcana 2020-09-09 19:05:35  
It's kind of surprising to me that people pay upfront all that gil and just hope they follow though with hours of work.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7