30 Jadeshell Loan

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 30 Jadeshell Loan
30 Jadeshell Loan
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 13:40:04  
Sorry to bother any/everyone, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to loan me 30 L. Jadeshells to finish up this portion of Apoc? Can follow me to the trade point and I will immediately return your currency to you.

If you are willing to help out, drop me a tell in game (Yamisam) or leave a reply here.

Many thanks!

Edit: Loan acquired and repaid in full. Thank you!
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-09 15:25:00  

How odd that two people from different servers both ask for a loan by coming to this forum and making a new thread within an hour of each other and they both have a very low post count.

Edit:

I stand by my statement that it was odd. Not saying anyone was out to scam anybody for... what currently amounts to not much in the grand scheme of things since it's not 2005 and currency isn't tough to come by. I DO find it odd that two similar posts were made that close to each other by two different people with only one or two posts at the time on here. I would find it just as odd if two people from different servers both made posts on here asking for help with any random thing in this game.

The "That seems suspicious" image wasn't mine, but I tossed it in there anyway. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feels.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 15:34:10  
I normally come on here just to read the forum. Apologies if it seems suspect, but I have always tried to do right by people.
 Asura.Elazar
サーバ: Asura
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-10-09 15:53:22  
Why do people even need a loan anymore for this kind of stuff.. it’s so cheap these days.
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 15:56:24  
To be frank, I don't have the same amount of play time I used to have. I get on and do what I can when able. Didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal to ask for help one time.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-09 16:04:34  
There is a thing called a deposit, you might look into it. No one trusts anyone anymore, you're gonna have to pay one way or another.
By Pantafernando 2020-10-09 16:07:50  
Asura.Elazar said: »
Why do people even need a loan anymore for this kind of stuff.. it’s so cheap these days.

Indeed.

But its still a good business for both sides if some reward is involved.
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 16:13:38  
I mean, I'm not even mad. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. To everyone who has posted, it is appreciated. I hope all of you have a good one. Sorry to have bothered anyone.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-10-09 16:32:30  
I got you, let me log something in.

Don't know wtf the attitude in this thread is.
[+]
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 16:34:17  
Thank you. I will log back in.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-10-09 16:50:19  
Yamisam said: »
Thank you. I will log back in.

Congratulations on the Apoc!
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-10-09 17:45:50  
Hey, don't be *** to people asking for help. If you don't want to help, just keep going about your day. There's genuinely no need to be an *** about this kind of thing.

And Yamisam, congrats on your Apoc!
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2020-10-09 18:01:47  
DUDE you're alive! long time no see!
Yamisam said: »
Sorry to bother any/everyone, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to loan me 30 L. Jadeshells to finish up this portion of Apoc? Can follow me to the trade point and I will immediately return your currency to you.

If you are willing to help out, drop me a tell in game (Yamisam) or leave a reply here.

Many thanks!

Edit: Loan acquired and repaid in full. Thank you!

***dude! long time no see!
[+]
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 18:25:57  
Thank you!
By Yamisam 2020-10-09 18:26:37  
DUDE! Holy crap! It's great to hear from you! Drop me a line sometime. Would love to catch up!
[+]