By Asura.Darviss 2020-12-08 19:26:08  
Accession says hello.
[+]
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2020-12-08 19:38:05  
Yeah you can use accession for pro and shell aoe at range, but still need to run up for bar spells. Would be nice to be able to cast those at range but that's what my dt and meva sets are for.
[+]
 Asura.Darviss
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Darviss 2020-12-08 19:39:02  
Shiva.Kasaioni said: »
Yeah you can use accession for pro and shell aoe at range, but still need to run up for bar spells. Would be nice to be able to cast those at range but that's what my dt and meva sets are for.

Definitely. Also enhancing duration gear helps with barspell duration unless I'm mistaken?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-12-09 09:46:21  
Asura.Darviss said: »

Definitely. Also enhancing duration gear helps with barspell duration unless I'm mistaken?
It does.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-12-09 11:08:06  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

It does.

It does, but don't prioritize it over gear you can use to actually increase the potency of your barspells, like Enhancing Magic(up to 500 skill), Empyrean set bonus, Relic legs, or Beneficus.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-12-09 11:17:26  
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »

It does.

It does, but don't prioritize it over gear you can use to actually increase the potency of your barspells, like Enhancing Magic(up to 500 skill), Empyrean set bonus, Relic legs, or Beneficus.
Which leaves just Ammurapi Shield then.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-12-09 13:03:02  

It does.

Which leaves just Ammurapi Shield then.

And Embla Sash.
By DaneBlood 2021-01-06 08:05:27  

Duration does not help against buff wipe though.
so you have to move up go into danger mid fight and do buffing

Bar___GA would be nice there
 Bismarck.Dreamingfaith
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreamingfaith 2021-01-06 08:23:32  
Raise/Reraise with no penalty
 Shiva.Kasaioni
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2021-01-29 16:29:05  
I want a Chatoyant club so I don't have to rely on plug-ins to keep myself from blinking all the time.
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-01-29 16:34:48  
I want Composure for Whm that will work on parties with equipments. It'd so nice.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2021-01-29 17:17:11  
I want more ways to enhance cure numbers, once you get 50% cure potency, 30% cure potency II, 100 cure power, and a tank with 30% cure received you basically done unless you wanna dilly around with light day/weather stuff.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-29 18:01:37  
100 cure power

My brain isn't registering what this means. What is "100 cure power"?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2021-01-29 18:18:13  
Cure +50 on Raetic Rod +1..... x2.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2021-01-29 18:45:24  
What we need is a new REMA weapon for WHM specifically tailored for cures. Honestly, since cures are the spells that WHM’s excel at the most. I’m kinda surprised we don’t already have one.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2021-01-29 18:57:42  
What we need is a new REMA weapon for WHM specifically tailored for cures. Honestly, since cures are the spells that WHM’s excel at the most. I’m kinda surprised we don’t already have one.

R15 Mjolnir allows curing without losing TP
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2021-01-29 19:19:55  
Asura.Arico said: »

R15 Mjolnir allows curing without losing TP

I’m talking specifically enhancements to the max number you can cure for. Mjollnir 119III cure potency +30%, which is everywhere.

While yes, it’s a nice weapon for curing on melee WHM with the cure potency it gives and the refresh on aftermath. It’s not the kind of cure enhancement I’m talking about.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-01-29 21:10:00  
Barcursna :)
 Ragnarok.Gennss
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: gennss
By Ragnarok.Gennss 2021-01-29 21:44:39  
Amnesiana
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-29 22:27:33  
Not really a WHM only thing but it is time to let Accession work with Haste/II.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2021-01-30 09:46:36  
Remake yagrush with a new special effect.

Increase empy head proc chance to 100%.

Makes entering as a whm better for newer players, as until yagrush currently playing whm is the worst experience in the game for the most important role in the game, and makes the head piece not redundant for players who invest in a mythic.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2021-01-30 13:01:40  
I want a Chatoyant club so I don't have to rely on plug-ins to keep myself from blinking all the time.

That was one of the leading factors behind me getting a Raetic Rod... and then they buffed Contemplator and Marin Staff and now I blink again whenever I nuke or enfeeble smh.