Windower Addon To Auto Use Items In Inventory?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Windower addon to auto use items in inventory?
Windower addon to auto use items in inventory?
By seraphila 2021-01-18 18:55:18  
Is there a Windower addon that you can set up to automatically use or open a particular consumable item in your inventory as soon as you pick it up?

For example, lets say an enemy drops a Silt Pouch or an Alizarin yggrete shard I. Can any addons then immediately use these items (for the Silt or Plasm)?

I know there's an addon for Silt Pouches that will open a bunch at once, but you have to manually start it each time. Is there anything that will run automatically whenever a drop is detected?
By DaneBlood 2021-01-18 20:02:12  
not that i know of but you can combine repeater with pouches to get Similiar effect
 Asura.Aessk
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hobbes423
By Asura.Aessk 2021-01-19 08:25:36  
This would be an awesome addition to treasury. Have a pass, lot, drop, and use list.

Edit: just while I'm on the topic of treasury, being able top drop things or lists of things with a single command would also be helpful. Like //tr drop cells to drop all salvage cells at once.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-01-19 10:51:57  
Since the obvious intent is to run it on top of your farm bot, keep in mind the farm bot moving is going to interrupt your pouches multiple times and the pouches are going to make your farm bot less effective. If you're actually planning to use it manually, you'll probably start running as they go off anyway.

You could work around it(maybe patch outgoing position updates so you don't move until it's executed), but most likely it's still just going to be more efficient to use them all at once after your session.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-01-19 11:11:27  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Since the obvious intent is to run it on top of your farm bot, keep in mind the farm bot moving is going to interrupt your pouches multiple times and the pouches are going to make your farm bot less effective. If you're actually planning to use it manually, you'll probably start running as they go off anyway.

You could work around it(maybe patch outgoing position updates so you don't move until it's executed), but most likely it's still just going to be more efficient to use them all at once after your session.

He's not wrong. :shrug:
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-19 11:23:16  
If they're like me, and the one using said item is the one being PL'd. aka, not moving, it works fine.

What I did, cause I'm low tech as *** for that free plasm was write a 100,000 line script that just uses item every 10 seconds for 10 hours. Done and Done.

Player one gets items to drop, player two tries to use an item every 10 seconds. Flawless, effortless, effective.

(and honestly, even if the player IS moving, it's still effective enough, it'll simply slow your battles down, but who cares, its botting)