What's It Take To Be Normal?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what's it take to be normal?
what's it take to be normal?
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-02-05 23:41:21  
Circulatory system birth defect of missing a key artery has had me relying on various painkillers most of my life.

As I got older and more accustomed, my threshold for nerve, bone and muscle pain has increased greatly so day to day I don’t take anything.

Largely because either nothing works or the medical symptoms hinder able-bodied full function.

Siren.Mosin said: »
I have quit chasing the dream, personally.

just going to focus on being a comfortable weirdo and limiting chemical intakes.

I’m 38 and lazy though.
That is success right there.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2021-02-06 03:56:29  
It always intruiged me that many of the people I know online are on some sort of medication, be it some form of heavier painkiller or some kind of anxiety control medication, yet irl I know no one. This could of course be that people dont talk about it irl or maybe an online environment is a hotspot for people with mental and/or physical problems.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2021-02-06 04:23:16  
It also might exacerbate mental problems. We aren't mentally setup for this. We're wired for in person interactions conversations not just mentally but also physically. I know there's theories that humans have visible sclera because knowing where someone's attention is focus was so important to us. So we take someone with a minor mental issue and throw out thousands of years of evolution that might help naturally combat that issue and the issue becomes a serious problem.

And then physically, if you have physical ailments to the point where it affects your life, you're more likely to spend time online just because you're stuck inside more.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-02-06 06:34:34  
Some vitamins in capsules daily because im very bad with fruits.

I guess i have some addiction to at least 0,5~1L of sweet drinks daily, generally coke but also a local sweet tea.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-02-06 14:46:38  
5mg Oxycodone
5mg Oxybutynin
300mg Gabapentin
1000mg Tylenol
30mg Hyoscyamine

Every 6hrs or as needed to deal with crippling pain and bladder explosions

300mg Imatinib

1 a day, chemo

5mg Xeralto

1 a day, big ol DVT caused by pressure along the artery leading from my kidney to my right leg

Wish I kept the tumor
[+]