Any Where To Compare Armor Sets?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Any where to compare armor sets?
Any where to compare armor sets?
By Ninjaxtasy 2021-04-17 09:09:43  
Like comparing all total stats
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-04-17 12:09:14  
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-04-17 12:20:29  
Most people just mix and match gear, the only sets I can think of that give a bonus when worn together are from ambuscade

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Category:Ambuscade_Rewards

There are pages on BGwiki that show full stats of a set but they don't show augments.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Adhemar_Attire_Set
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-17 12:32:40  
RadialArcana said: »
Most people just mix and match gear, the only sets I can think of that give a bonus when worn together are from ambuscade

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Category:Ambuscade_Rewards

This isn't what he's talking about

I mean, It would be nice if there was a neutral place you could plug in common gear for job and it tallies all of the stats. Then save the data and compare it to another sets stat totals. So people could make relevant decisions.

All I ever hear is

My spreadsheet shows this item is better for this scenario

On this very website, there is an equipsets feature. It tallies total cost of the set based on auction house. It could be literally the same thing, except it adds the stats together instead of the gil
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-04-17 12:54:31  
Checkparam add on. Just equip them gear and check and it will add the stats together.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-17 13:10:25  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Checkparam add on. Just equip them gear and check and it will add the stats together.

Of course? That's like saying "just go to auction house and compare the price of an item to a vendor". Well, duh

A lot of gearing work is done outside of the game while reading forums and theorycrafting sets. The in game checkparam function is fine, but something external as a resource you can plug and compare would be useful. We have it for everything else
By Gambits 2021-04-17 13:20:54  
Easy, just say Armor A is better than Armor B, then watch an army of nerds trying to prove you wrong/right with parses, sheets, simulations, rigorous-in-game-testing..etc, then you will know!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-17 13:30:29  
It's one thing to be a nerd, and another to be informed. It's easy to look at two pieces and just be mistaken. You don't have to go crazy comparing 2mnd and 4 evasion. Just having the tools to make decisions on gear yourself is enough.
By DaneBlood 2021-04-17 13:52:00  
Gambits said: »
Easy, just say Armor A is better than Armor B, then watch an army of nerds trying to prove you wrong/right with parses, sheets, simulations, rigorous-in-game-testing..etc, then you will know!

Are you trying to compensate for something, since the needs to name calling people applying math and intelligence to something they have passion about ?

Are you one of the types that are proudly saying how you never had to use geometry after high school again?

It has always fascinated me since I was a kid of the people that had to rant that their ignorance was a superior trait
By DaneBlood 2021-04-17 13:53:29  
Gambits said: »
Oh I was just joking, didn't mean it as an insult :P

oh the good old .. "Just Joking ha ha" backpedaling.
Fascinating to reach for such and old trope