Lol SAM Question...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Lol SAM question...
Lol SAM question...
 Fairy.Darkei
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-10-28 19:56:35  
Ok,Please check: this is my first heavy DD, also i'm work in progres for get money,(lol) end expancions, find a skyLs and {Super Climb} nyzul thats why I have a long way for get best equip for sam.

I wanna know if this:

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=118257
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=118252

is a decent equip (and cheap for me) for a SAM 75
any recommendations is taken, and please no throw me stones, really I want become a good SAM in future

Help me, I don't wanna appear in this topic:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=5532

xD
thank you
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-28 20:05:03  
WS build I'd get rutters unless you already have those allied notes shoes. When you get sea access, hit me up and I'll help w/ ur yovra organs.

As for TP, hachiman hands and rse legs should give you a 6hit. Once you get Rajas, we can work on a different 6hit build.
[+]
 Fairy.Darkei
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-10-29 21:27:48  
Ty Vegetto i take you'r word.

Also, Soboro for what levels is good wep?, i'm 51 atm and i can't find ppl for get my soboro, and i don't know if wait or leveling /w soboro

no more answers :(
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-10-29 21:29:15  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
WS build I'd get rutters unless you already have those allied notes shoes. When you get sea access, hit me up and I'll help w/ ur yovra organs.

As for TP, hachiman hands and rse legs should give you a 6hit. Once you get Rajas, we can work on a different 6hit build.

Help me with my Soil Gorget D:

Fairy.Darkei said:

Also, Soboro for what levels is good wep?, i'm 51 atm and i can't find ppl for get my soboro, and i don't know if wait or leveling /w soboro

Soboro is cool early 50s, for skillups, for /DNC, and for /RNG. See a lot of people use in merit parties, which is a really bad move due to crappy WS damage and Penta Thrust > birds.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-29 21:30:58  
Fairy.Azulmagia said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

Help me with my Soil Gorget D:

Fairy.Darkei said:

Soboro is cool early 50s, for skillups, for /DNC, and for /RNG. See a lot of people use in merit parties, which is a really bad move due to crappy WS damage and Penta Thrust > birds.

I get out of dyna at 12am est, you gonna be on? If so have 1 brd, 1 rdm (w/ at least t1 slow II) and we're good to go. Trio Om'Yovra 100% drop.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-10-29 21:33:26  
Mother kicked me off, so unfortunately not. Was more of a jokish request to begin with, but I guess I could use any help I can get with the Yovra organ.
By Shevanel 2009-11-02 07:32:43  
I have a Lol SAM question, probably not worthy of starting its own thread so i'll just post it here.

I have 5/5 sTP merits, and i currently tp in hachi. hands and those lvl 50 sam jse pants for a 6hit build. What i'm asking is, would it be better to tp in a full haste setup vs. a gimped 6hit? i'll get B. Haidate long before i get my rajas ring it looks like. so again if i tp in full Haste: (turban, dusk gloves, b. haidate, fuma) would it be better than 6hit w/o Rajas ring?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 07:41:12  
6hit and haste. rose strap + ecphoria if you don't have rajas.

Then get a rajas.

Keep hachi hands till usu shoes.
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-02 07:52:37  
6hit > haste (unless you have to remove massive amounts of haste).

You have merits so it is pretty easy

TP:
8 from Hachiman hands
4 from Rose strap

(11.5 * 1.47) * 5 = 84.5
100-84.5 = 15.5
15.5/11.5 = 1.3478

So then you only need 35 sTP during your WS, which means you can WS in any gear you want.

You will lose 3 haste from the dusk gloves and 2 DA from pole, but I think that's about the best compromise you can make before rajas.

Edit: beaten by the man himself
By Shevanel 2009-11-02 08:01:17  
thanks everyone. looks like i'll be living in campaign for awhile. damn rajas ring.
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-02 08:03:56  
Getting the AN isn't too bad, but ranking up can be a pain (due to the 5 day cool down).

But until Usukane feet you will be using rajas and rose, so its a worthwhile investment.
 Remora.Endrance
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Endrance 2009-11-02 08:31:12  
Thats not bad at all for your first DD. Since your working on some gil and missions I have some recommendations. WS: Flame Ring, Alkyoneus's Bracelets, Kirin's Osode, Shura Haidate, Depending on your race The Satchet thing in Ranged slot, Hagun (But at least your not a Shinsoku/Rindo SAM. Most of you gear is great work on STR and Over Whelm merits to max out your WS Damage and Store TP. Good Luck!