users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Odin Bumba v15 Clear/RP service
Odin Bumba v15 Clear/RP service
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-06-16 21:02:55  
That would make it impossible to do 3 fights in a row with no repeat jobs, the entire concept SE wants people to follow with Gaol.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-06-16 21:27:42  
This game doesn't need multiple 18-man content events on a weekly time-gated schedule, really on any server as populations shrink and age. It was one thing when we all were 15 years younger on servers 8 times as large, doing a 36 man OG Dynamis was workable, or multi-alliance setups in the infancy of FFXI. But we're working with fewer gaming hours (the majority of the population left, not us crazies who feed the forums) among fewer players- 6 man content that can be scheduled like a D&D night fits better if you're willing to commit.

For those who want to tag along like most small server Omen has become (6 man content that now allows 18 to enter, when less is needed now more than ever in there) and get stuff, its not very welcoming I'd agree. But there's a LOT of negativity among those not doing Odyssey on a regular basis, and those who are doing it with a static or semi-static all seem to be enjoying it and benefiting from it quickly.
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2021-06-16 21:29:23  
Wow no way!

Then adjust it to work for alliances and 6-man?

I have always felt this way about all content in XI. I’m not saying it works for all things, but it really should.

Edit: directed at Geriond
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2021-06-16 21:35:22  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
This game doesn't need multiple 18-man content events on a weekly time-gated schedule, really on any server as populations shrink and age. It was one thing when we all were 15 years younger on servers 8 times as large, doing a 36 man OG Dynamis was workable, or multi-alliance setups in the infancy of FFXI. But we're working with fewer gaming hours (the majority of the population left, not us crazies who feed the forums) among fewer players- 6 man content that can be scheduled like a D&D night fits better if you're willing to commit.

I never mentioned time-gates. I just want the alliance based content. I’ve always hated time-gated content lol. You shouldn’t punish a large group that wants to do stuff together, much like you shouldn’t punish a small group. It’s just lazy design because they don’t want to work around both.

Edit: also, should prob move this to a different thread, I feel bad bitching about stuff that is unrelated to their merc services!
[+]
 Cerberus.Lolchipmunk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Chipmunk
By Cerberus.Lolchipmunk 2021-06-17 09:41:18  
Odin.Wangwang said: »
CHIP! YOU PLAYING MAN?? Granto's back

Yep! Off and on from a 2-year break and back at it again casually! I'm also on Odin!
 Odin.Wangwang
サーバ: Odin
user: wangwang
By Odin.Wangwang 2021-06-17 10:00:53  
Cerberus.Lolchipmunk said: »

Yep! Off and on from a 2-year break and back at it again casually! I'm also on Odin!

Wot da…YO hit me up. What’s your name in game now?
 Odin.Karizo
user: Karizo
By Odin.Karizo 2021-06-17 13:27:22  
Cerberus.Lolchipmunk said: »

Wot da…YO hit me up. What’s your name in game now?

What is this... the backstreet boys getting back together!? quit clogging up the post! we here to sell ***!
[+]
By Slowforever 2021-06-19 18:17:10  
is Nyame gear best to rank 15? If you have nyame is there any reason to rank up the other armors?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-19 18:34:39  
Subjective. R20, and there's reason to do other sets, if you play those jobs.
By joemamma 2021-06-19 19:22:01  
You can be my friend on Asura for only three easy payments of 450M gil. I'll even respond to your tells.
By joemamma 2021-06-19 19:26:40  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

For those who want to tag along like most small server Omen has become (6 man content that now allows 18 to enter, when less is needed now more than ever in there) and get stuff, its not very welcoming I'd agree. But there's a LOT of negativity among those not doing Odyssey on a regular basis, and those who are doing it with a static or semi-static all seem to be enjoying it and benefiting from it quickly.

And the amount of people 6/18 doesn't matter if you don't have a static to do the content. Relying on random yells to get things done is almost impossible.
By joemamma 2021-06-19 19:29:53  
Slowforever said: »
is Nyame gear best to rank 15? If you have nyame is there any reason to rank up the other armors?

It will always be the best armor. It will never be replaced by better armor in a future update. This is the only set of armor you will ever need.
By joemamma 2021-06-19 19:34:06  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
People should be mad at SE for locking the best gear in the game behind 6man content instead of getting at these guys for providing a service.

SE Should really just make it 18 man content and increase the KI carry to 3 already. Nearly impossible on small servers to find players who are geared and skilled on multiple jobs who aren't already in set groups.

It's not better on Asura. I never see shouts for Bumba V15. If anything Odyssey shouts are just merc clears on zero version to unlock armor/weapons.
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-06-20 09:32:36  
joemamma said: »
Slowforever said: »

It will always be the best armor. It will never be replaced by better armor in a future update. This is the only set of armor you will ever need.
This is so wrong depending on the job you play, even then a bold statement.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-06-20 09:52:46  
That was such a clearly sarcastically written statement, I can't even roll my eyes any further at the fact that you fell for it, or my eyes will fall out.
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-06-20 18:31:24  
Hey man its text, its hard to tell whether people are serious or not. I'm not ashamed.
 Odin.Karizo
user: Karizo
By Odin.Karizo 2021-06-20 19:01:24  
We will be holding a session at 6PM PST on Monday, 6/21.

If you are interested please be on the lookout for our shouts and/or contact Wangwang + Bbreak.
 Odin.Wangwang
By Odin.Wangwang 2021-07-16 09:38:06  
Been getting a lot of inquiries lately, so TTT.

We can generally run Bumba within 24 hours notice usually between 6-7pm PST.
By Keymon 2021-07-16 17:03:53  
How much for a PL from 1-99 fresh with limit breaks?
 Odin.Wangwang
By Odin.Wangwang 2021-07-16 19:24:43  
Keymon said: »
How much for a PL from 1-99 fresh with limit breaks?

For you...420.69M
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-16 19:59:25  
Service me, senpai.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-16 20:00:32  
Been getting a lot of inquiries lately, so TTT.

We can generally run Bumba within 24 hours notice usually between 6-7pm PST.

I generated a bumba run once. I swear to god that was the worst afternoon of my life.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-16 20:02:09  
.69M

Nice.