フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LFG - Odyssey - DynaD
LFG - Odyssey - DynaD
 Asura.Jotnar
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kylericks
By Asura.Jotnar 2021-06-20 10:57:10  
Hello,

Jotnar here. You might remember me from such posts as LFG migrating from Bahamut and Trying to build a shell which didn't work out.

I am looking for a shell or a group for two types of content, Dynamis Divergence and Odyssey. The groups does not have to do both of these. I am ok with different groups for each.

Main Event Jobs (best geared): PLD (ochain/aegis/r15 burtgang), SAM (r15 masamune/r15 doji/shining one), GEO (idris),
Strong Jobs: BLU (r15 tizona), SMN (nirvana), COR (naegling/fomalhaut/r15 death penalty/regal neck), RNG (Gastra)
Other jobs: NIN (heishi), MNK (spharai/r15 godhands), THF (aeneas, TH capped)

I also have Mastered RUN with Lionheart and Epeo. I could pull this out but I never really clicked with RUN so if a group prefers me to use this I will need them to work with me a bit to get accustomed to it.

I like building jobs so I could be open to building something else too.

All of the above are mastered except THF.

I also have an alt, who has:
WHM - mastered
BRD - mastered - Gjallarhorn, Daurdabla, Marsyas
COR - Regal neck (unmastered - roll focused atm)

I can play 8pm PST any night of the week. Potentially earlier one or two nights of the week; that will just take some negotiation with the family but for the right group I could possibly start earlier.

I am also willing to migrate server if that is what it takes but would need to be for the right group.