日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Shantotto Legs
Shantotto Legs
First Page 2
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-29 04:38:00  
I'm thinking Movement +8% and phantom roll-5, for general pulling and soloing (i don't have w legs.) as i have denali for QD which are 1 less MAB but 1 more AGI.... i don't see the point in that sacrifice when i have denali and movement may become more use.

Not to mention they would benefit my nin and bst as well for running XD.

I use dusk for the Racc so i have that covered so again i believe my original thought may be better, these legs don't impress me at all...

Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas please on my idea and your own for us pirates?

Thanks!
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-29 04:45:16  
MAB+Movement would be good if you're soloing things like despot which require lots of moving as cor won't have to worry about changing gear etc.

Lets aren't impressive at all imo either. Kinda sad actually. I guess a free NQ w.legs... but eh Just go get w legs, nice for jobs that don't get movement+ though just for running around in and can also make decent pld pants i guess but really others job's don't seem to benefit much

I think prolly the best for cor would be Movement +8% and phantom roll-5 for party pulling/etc and just to have if you have better legs. Maybe Phantom/acc for tping but eh, Totally not worth it imo. :(
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-10-29 04:50:18  
<.<; Not to defile the topic any.. But how about some suggestions for us pretteh dancers? ^^
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-29 04:54:05  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
<.<; Not to defile the topic any.. But how about some suggestions for us pretteh dancers? ^^

Maybe Haste+3% and Accuracy+7

Better then User submitted image

I think so at least...
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2009-10-29 05:32:35  
Gah. This is so hard. I have a job leveled for each pair. DRG, COR, and SMN.

SMN : The Siphon +20 / MP +25 would be a great Siphon macro in piece. The added MP grants you even more of a chance of capping your MP when you switch back to your normal pants.

DRG : Go with ole reliable. Atk and Acc +7. Can't go wrong there. Not to mention, it'd be a waste to use up your augments on your Wyvern imo. I dunno... The Haste is nice, too. ><; If I had to choose, right now, I'd go Atk +7, Haste +3%. 3% may not be much, but with the Dusk Hands, and Wally Turban, that's 11% Haste total. :Q

COR : Like stated earlier, this is tough. I wouldn't mind having Movement Speed+ on them, but I'm in a pretty reliable Sky Shell, so. C. Legs aren't going to be too hard to get. Again, if anything, I'd slap ole reliable on them. R. Atk and R. Acc +7. Not to mention, there's hardly any other pants out there like that that COR can wear. ^^; I'd love to slap MAB on them for my QD Build but, I'm stubborn and don't want to give up on getting my Denali. Besides, getting your Denali grants you the ability to get something different on those pants.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-29 05:38:58  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
MAB+Movement would be good if you're soloing things like despot which require lots of moving as cor won't have to worry about changing gear etc.

Ah but if you get the timing down you can use that gear swapping to blink your QD saving you time from ja lock.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-10-29 05:43:02  
Wow they put movement speed increase on.... Goodbye Herald's.
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-29 05:45:32  
Quote:
COR : Like stated earlier, this is tough. I wouldn't mind having Movement Speed+ on them, but I'm in a pretty reliable Sky Shell, so. C. Legs aren't going to be too hard to get. Again, if anything, I'd slap ole reliable on them. R. Atk and R. Acc +7. Not to mention, there's hardly any other pants out there like that that COR can wear. ^^; I'd love to slap MAB on them for my QD Build but, I'm stubborn and don't want to give up on getting my Denali. Besides, getting your Denali grants you the ability to get something different on those pants.

Ehhh i use Denali and i didn't really bother with crimson legs, dusk legs makes a similar bonus for the racc and attack on them for pew pewing.

Other then that people who have dusk/crimson/denali these pants seem 100% utter useless...
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2009-10-29 05:50:18  
I wouldn't mind Crimson Legs to help my Sky Shell out. Perhaps solo Despot while they're off doing something else. I actually looked into getting Dusk Leggings, but the NQs are 450k here on Asura. Just re-bought Jaridah Legs for now.

Yeah, I can see how those would be kind of useless, but for a person like me, who has none of those 3, our options are really limited. I liked what the add-on augments opened up though, a chance at some pretty great gear for those who are extremely unlucky, like me. ; ;
[+]
 Seraph.Helixx
サーバ: Seraph
user: Helixx
By Seraph.Helixx 2009-10-29 05:58:00  
GOOD GOD. for MNK or BLM or WAR these will be godls. 20% movement speed + with the gaitherss/sandals.

Also finally yay to reaching -45% physical.damage.taken.

Maybe not best for PLD or RDM for kiting, but all other jobs will love them
 Titan.Chster
サーバ: Titan
user: Chster
By Titan.Chster 2009-10-29 05:58:48  
The movement speed probably wont stack :[
like how crimson legs and striders don't stack
[+]
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-29 05:59:56  
Asura.Xenophire said:
I wouldn't mind Crimson Legs to help my Sky Shell out. Perhaps solo Despot while they're off doing something else. I actually looked into getting Dusk Leggings, but the NQs are 450k here on Asura. Just re-bought Jaridah Legs for now.

Yeah, I can see how those would be kind of useless, but for a person like me, who has none of those 3, our options are really limited. I liked what the add-on augments opened up though, a chance at some pretty great gear for those who are extremely unlucky, like me. ; ;

/comfort >.< i went 1/20 on denali so i got unlucky to ; ;
But you could stick Mab+4 and racc+7 on them, it has agi built on already so it supports both racc and mab.

A QD and pew pew piece in one :P the ratt wouldn't really be missed all so much since we have really low marksmanship i would worry about racc first @@.
 Remora.Meredoc
サーバ: Remora
user: Doc2love
By Remora.Meredoc 2009-10-29 17:36:11  
Well since we don't get Homan or BH I'm going with what someone on "Leg Armor!" suggested. Haste 3% and Acc. +7 for my Melee build.
[+]
 Seraph.Zavala
user: Zavala
By Seraph.Zavala 2009-10-29 17:47:09  
For me.. (yes.. u are allowed to laugh. haha.) I hoped there was gonna be some att/ratt augments for pup since I already have matt/macc gear for maton (mirke, af2). And wooh, got it! So for me its a pair of pup pants with att/ratt+7 and acc/ratt+7.
And if u wondering why I'm doin pup its cause there's rly no legs that outmatch legs I already got for main jobs, plus pup is fun to play. And tbh not bad at all in some situations.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-30 02:34:36  
Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo said:
i went 1/20 on denali so i got unlucky to ; ;

I'd have been extremely happy with 1/20 on denali, I went a year and a half of 5 runs a week (not all floor 20's, but that's still a lot of runs) We got about 11 pairs of askar legs before we ever saw a single denali drop (whole static has them, even after two of us chucked them, as well as gearing a few people in the LS with them when static members were away)
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2009-10-30 03:00:32  
any idea's for a rdm w/o crimson? (i got rdm sam pld lvled~ doubt ill be using pld for anything aside camp. for long time(LS killed my shield skill ><) and tbh idc if my sam runs slow as long as it messes stuff up once it gets there and has a r3 sittin by :p
had to go back and edit afew words out of there that might offend sum peeps >.>
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-30 03:47:30  
Odin.Blazza said:
Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo said:
i went 1/20 on denali so i got unlucky to ; ;

I'd have been extremely happy with 1/20 on denali, I went a year and a half of 5 runs a week (not all floor 20's, but that's still a lot of runs) We got about 11 pairs of askar legs before we ever saw a single denali drop (whole static has them, even after two of us chucked them, as well as gearing a few people in the LS with them when static members were away)

Orz... my static broken up fast after we beat all 100 floors so i had to get them myself >.<

Fenrir.Magicjunkie said:
any idea's for a rdm w/o crimson? (i got rdm sam pld lvled~ doubt ill be using pld for anything aside camp. for long time(LS killed my shield skill ><) and tbh idc if my sam runs slow as long as it messes stuff up once it gets there and has a r3 sittin by :p
had to go back and edit afew words out of there that might offend sum peeps >.>

I would say for nukes, Mab and Macc or if you mostly do healing Cure potency and macc, definatly get macc if you don't have nashira it can be invaluable (i'm rdm too :P)for landing enfeebles not for potency set.
 Ramuh.Ilvex
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2009-10-30 04:59:39  
Going Movement and Pdt- or haste+3, I like to Tank/Kite on Rdm so not sure which would be better at least until i can get Wlegs for rdm

No Nashire legs for my so haste would be Nice for shadows but the pst- is so attractive

I'll request aftre i get wlegs and I guess get haste and pdt- or switch it up for Rng, although not sure what I'd do for ranger tbh
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2009-10-30 05:43:29  
i r still emo that they did fast cast for head and body but not legs.... u know the only one of the 3 that rdm dont get fast cast(better) in another slot ... i like fast cast :\
 Titan.Chster
サーバ: Titan
user: Chster
By Titan.Chster 2009-10-30 05:44:57  
They did that on purpose :/
Shoulda kept with the everything +10 thing, I wanted evasion+10 so bad ><
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-10-30 07:12:44  
+3% haste and +25hp/+4enm. Mini homan? o.o
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-10-30 07:47:38  
movement speed + 8% and physical reduction -4% has got my rdm and blm excited... bout time SE made me smile
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-10-31 06:37:50  
For me I'm going Accuracy/Haste for some melee TP legs.
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-31 06:40:27  
Temping :P... to say the least >.< good choice lol
With joyeuse and M.Kris should be reet ;).

I really need movement+ so i have no option ; ;.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lucried
user: Lucried
By Ramuh.Lucried 2009-10-31 09:16:08  
what you guys think for rng ratt+ racc or racc + barrage+1? kinda debating this one keke
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-31 09:21:19  
Ramuh.Lucried said:
what you guys think for rng ratt racc or racc barrage 1? kinda debating this one keke

Damn you and your kekes!
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-10-31 21:45:07  
Ramuh.Lucried said:
what you guys think for rng ratt racc or racc barrage 1? kinda debating this one keke

That's kind of a tough one also. However I think I'll be happy with Dusk Trousers.
 Seraph.Zoey
user: ZoeyofS
By Seraph.Zoey 2009-10-31 21:59:24  
Ramuh.Lucried said:

Barrage +1 is pretty cool.

I have tried the AF hands+1 which have the same affect. With the +1 barrage you can get over 100tp with barrage if fire right after a successfull WS. That is if your barrage fully lands.

If the mob is not an endgame mob you will be likely able to

WS - barrage - WS
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-31 22:08:00  
haste/damage reduction would be nice for solo rdms face to face fighting imo
First Page 2