日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Tickle Position
Tickle Position
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2021-06-30 04:37:30  
I like the Tickle plugin, I've set the position of it perfectly like 6 times now but when I log back in its reverted to god knows where that can't be seen. I do not see a file for the settings, it there a way to make it stay where you put it the windower will remember its chosen location?
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-06-30 06:51:27  
I can't say for sure, but I don't think it saves the settings. You should just put the commands you run to set the position in the scripts/init.txt file.
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2021-06-30 10:05:47  
Yup, definitely does not. I looked around at every folder but I can not find the ini file and was wondering if anyone knows where it was and the file name it would be greatly appreciated.
 Carbuncle.Ared
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dracoth
By Carbuncle.Ared 2021-06-30 12:38:12  
You want the init.txt file in the scripts folder. Add the same lines that you're currently using to the bottom of your init.txt file. Then, when you start windower, it will run that code at the end of initializing everything else. You won't have to manually enter the codes anymore.

If you're dragging it, then you'll just have to do that every time.
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2021-06-30 22:52:28  
That worked! Thank you so much, I'm surprised no one else has brought that up to the plugin maker. Cold be that I'm just complete newb at this too. Either way thanks a lot.