フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LFG - Odyssey, Dynamis, Omen
LFG - Odyssey, Dynamis, Omen
 Asura.Clydon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hinote
By Asura.Clydon 2021-07-13 01:27:50  
Hey Asura,

I'm Clydon, looking for a group to start doing some content again. I had to cut back a lot on my play time for the last year while I was doing my medical residency intern year. I basically had little free time and took a break from the game for the majority of the year. When I came back, I focused on low commitment content: coalitions, domain invasion, mog garden, etc.

Now that I'm moving into my second year of residency, I have much more free time on my hands and would like to start progressing my jobs again. I'm a bit of a job-aholic and my in-game goals tend to change often, but hopefully I can be of benefit to a group. I'm on the east coast and hoping for evening content.

What am I looking for? Part of my in-game accomplishments over the last year has been putting together basic gear sets for a lot of jobs that I hadn't played before. Most of them are still lacking Dynamis clears, Omen job cards and Ambuscade capes. Additionally, I've really only gotten any Odyssey clears by the generosity of my current LS. Unfortunately, their events run a bit on the late side for me. So essentially, I'm looking for a group that does regular Dynamis wave 1 boss clears (not wave 3 where job requirements can be a bit more stringent), Omen card farms and Ambuscade.

If there also happens to be a spot for me to join an Odyssey group, that'd just be icing on the cake.

And what do I have to offer?

Currently, my best job is probably my BRD with all the instruments, Carnwenhan and the gear to compliment. Among some of my other more capable support jobs are Rdm, Whm, Sch. My Geo is alright, but I've sidelined it since I'm nearly done with coalition assignments so I'm waiting for Idris. My Smn has Nirvana and is in pretty good shape. Cor is solid, but currently rocking Fomalhaut as I haven't finished DP yet.

DD jobs, I have a R15 Masamune Sam that probably needs some updated gear. Godhands Mnk, Trishula Drg, Aeneas/Twashtar Thf.

Blu is starting to get to a good place. Most recently worked on Pld, finished Aegis but still have malformed shield and no Ochain. My Apoc Drk and Heishi Nin are just starting to take form. Oh, and I have Blm...

I get that listing a bunch of REMAs doesn't mean much, but hopefully it's a starting point. If you managed to read this unintentional novel, I appreciate it. If you think I could be a good fit to your group, please comment or DM me.

TLDR:
- Casual player trying to get back into group content.
- Lots of useful jobs with decent gear, hopefully some skill and knowhow to go with them.
- Looking for EST evenings. Dynamis Wave 1, Omen cards, Ambuscade, Odyssey, maybe even Aeonics ^^

The dream: Play all the jobs well. Collect all the REMAs, even the not-so-useful ones. Conquer the inventory challenge.