[Bismarck] RNG Needed For Arebati V15 Farming.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Odyssey » [Bismarck] RNG needed for Arebati v15 farming.
[Bismarck] RNG needed for Arebati v15 farming.
 Bismarck.Sterk
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-18 20:19:04  
Hello. We're looking to spam some Arebati v15 for 3-5 sets of R20 depending on if we get bored of the fight by the 3rd R20. Unfortunately, we don't have a RNG in our group and are looking for one to fill a mule spot so we can get some kills in. We have limited job variety, so we will not be doing the triple kill multiplier method for our RP farming; just Arebati and exiting. We are willing to take you for segment farming if needed, ideally on a DD job.

Our schedule is fairly flexible, but usually only available at around 4 PM PST or later. PM or reply here if you are interested. Thanks.
By macsdf1 2021-07-18 22:20:43  
I just need stupid ongo kills;;
 Asura.Essylt
サーバ: Asura
user: quro
By Asura.Essylt 2021-07-18 23:34:44  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
ideally on a DD job
I like the low-key implication that RNG is not actually a DD job.
[+]
By Vaerix 2021-07-18 23:46:58  
Asura.Essylt said: »
ideally on a DD job

I mean for segment farming there's dd(read: heavy dd) and support dd, rng really isn't in a good spot for segment farms, 3 damage types same as cor, but no group benefit. It's literally the question of, why go rng when you can cor. Arebati you need both so rng gets a little time in the sun lol
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2021-07-19 01:07:47  
Vaerix said: »
ideally on a DD job

I mean for segment farming there's dd(read: heavy dd) and support dd, rng really isn't in a good spot for segment farms, 3 damage types same as cor, but no group benefit. It's literally the question of, why go rng when you can cor. Arebati you need both so rng gets a little time in the sun lol

Kraken Club/Savage Blade does very well for segment farming. Like absurdly well.
By Vaerix 2021-07-19 02:50:02  
Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
ideally on a DD job

Kraken Club/Savage Blade does very well for segment farming. Like absurdly well.

I completely believe this, the problem I'm having is, why would you bring the "well geared" rng when any "Well geared" Heavy DD or another "Well Geared" support DD(COR/BRD) would do more for the party in regards to segments/Run. Also double bonus for support DD's every buff they bring for the party is an extra 1% attack for naegling Savage.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-19 18:13:57  
boop
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-07-19 19:51:50  
Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
ideally on a DD job

I completely believe this, the problem I'm having is, why would you bring the "well geared" rng when any "Well geared" Heavy DD or another "Well Geared" support DD(COR/BRD) would do more for the party in regards to segments/Run. Also double bonus for support DD's every buff they bring for the party is an extra 1% attack for naegling Savage.

It would take one helluva equipped RNG, but you'd bring them because you can target 3 types of damage at the high end for them (magical, piercing, slashing) and if they would out-perform the options you have at hand compared to other heavy DDs (WAR, SAM, DRG). You wouldn't compare them to the COR in the same way you wouldn't compare that WAR to the BRD.

Do I think its an ideal choice? 99% of the time probably not. Its a lot easier to find a masamune/shining one SAM or chango/shining one WAR, or even a Trishula/Naegling DRG than a RNG who has all those builds and can put out numbers at those levels...but they do exist.
[+]
By macsdf1 2021-07-21 14:43:54  
wish i could haha but timing not good. got tons of segments to use anyways.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-22 23:44:20  
boop
Dead server is dead.
 Bahamut.Suph
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2021-07-23 03:39:09  
boop
Dead server is dead.

I'm sorry I had to :x I want the Delphinius

[+]
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-26 19:20:02  
Bumparoo
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2021-07-28 12:08:23  
ideally on a DD job

I run farming runs on rng, while we also have 3 cors. We have a rdm, whm or sch cast aurorastorm on me, and it opens the door for light weak mobs for the group, where as if we were just pure cor we wouldnt be able to take light weak mobs efficiently.

You take a ranger in a ranged group specifically so you can kill more mobs efficiently.

With me, we break 900k gil consistently. Without me? 600k.
 Asura.Bippin
サーバ: Asura
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2021-07-28 12:31:18  
I have no doubt RNG can be good in a segment farm, but what do you mean without you its so low? Like with only 5 in the group?
By joemamma 2021-07-28 13:19:15  
Hello. We're looking to spam some Arebati v15 for 3-5 sets of R20 depending on if we get bored of the fight by the 3rd R20. Unfortunately, we don't have a RNG in our group and are looking for one to fill a mule spot so we can get some kills in. We have limited job variety, so we will not be doing the triple kill multiplier method for our RP farming; just Arebati and exiting. We are willing to take you for segment farming if needed, ideally on a DD job.

Our schedule is fairly flexible, but usually only available at around 4 PM PST or later. PM or reply here if you are interested. Thanks.

I have a REMA rng unfortunately I'm not on your server.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2021-07-28 16:19:04  
Asura.Bippin said: »
I have no doubt RNG can be good in a segment farm, but what do you mean without you its so low? Like with only 5 in the group?

A lot of mob families are light weak, so without a light based job that isnt a mule, you lose a lot of time taking the families, or you are forced into not taking them at all. Cor isnt nearly as good at taking out undead.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-28 19:18:11  
Finished 1 R20 through shouting for RNGs, but we're still willing to take someone as a permanent slot for runs.
[+]
By macsdf1 2021-07-28 23:47:25  
problem is rando pickups prob don't got segements
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-08-10 08:14:42  
Boop. 2nd R20 finished, but still moving at a slow pace since we can't always find a RNG. Offer is still open.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-09-06 00:01:42  
9 kills away from being done with Arebati. We have a couple RNGs on standby, but it's still a little rare for us to all be on at the same time, so we're still willing to put some names down on our list of RNGs to call on when we feel like killing some tigers. If anyone's interested, let us know before we finish up.