フォーラム » FFXI » General » AltanaView Lists update 2020 onwards
AltanaView Lists update 2020 onwards
 Asura.Capgames
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-05 09:01:09  
AltanaView STATUS
Player Items - Fully Updated
Monster Models - Up to Date (report if any missing)
NPC Models - Up to Date (report if any missing)
Animations - In the queue to do
Find Missing stuff - In the queue to do

I noticed that Altana Viewer, which still works, has not been updated since 2020 from what I can personally find and was last updated by mynameisgonz,original post

I am only adding in the Armor as i have no idea how to add anything else at this time.

This has everything up to HTMB items (I think) up to 5/8/2020 update. I do intend updating the lists to the current day, but this takes time and is a lot of manual checking and organizing everything

Added Items introduced in the following:

* June 2020 Version Update Changes
* October 2020 Version Update
* November 2020 Version Update - some items may be missing
* January 2021 Version Update
* February 2021 Version Update
* February 2021 Version Update
* April 2021 Version Update
* May 2021 Version Update
* June 2021 Version Update
* August 2021 Version Update
* September 2021 Version Update
* November 2021 Version Update
* December 2021 Version Update
* January 2022 Version Update
* February 2022 Version Update
* April 2022 Version Update
* May 2022 Version Update
* June 2022 Version Update
* August 2022 Version Update
* September 2022 Version Update
* October 2022 Version Update
* 22/10/22 - Added Odyssey Bosses, new category under NPC - Thanks to SpicyRyan for this one

October 2022 additions

6 Monsters - 3x Kumhau 1x Velk, 1x Orobon, 1x Wivre

TO DO - Wait for next update
Add Animations - if I can figure it out
Sound Effects have been identified but cannot be added

if your interested you can find the update here: https://github.com/CAProjects/AltanaViewer
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-10-05 10:09:03  
Dunno if you added these but

blue jeans

374/55.dat hm
374/60.dat hf
374/65.dat em
374/70.dat ef
374/75.dar tr
374/80.dat mt
374/85.dat gl

morbol apron

373/27.dat hm
''28.dat hf
''29.dat em
''30.dat ef
''31.dat taru
''32.dat mithra
''33.dat galka

cowboy hat
374/52.dat hume m

mask thing from new missions
374/53.dat hume m

tuxedo thing from missions
374/54.dat hume m

hume m
hume f
elvan m
elvan f
taru
mithra
galka

add 5 to the 3 above to find each race in the list, so hume f is 57, 58, 59 as +5 and elvan M is +10 etc
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-05 10:22:13  
I will add these in eventually, just going in order to save duplicate items
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-10-05 11:48:55  
Thank you for your efforts :)
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-06 08:54:30  
Just an update, I have updated the lists to include items introduced in June 2020 Version Update up to and including December 2021 Version Update.

Some of the updates are rather quick and easy when they hafe 1 or 2 items, others take time especially when 1 handed weapon are added as its 2x work for those
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-06 10:01:36  

This was added in the February 2022 version update but there is no reference to it anywhere in the patch notes. I also have no idea what this one is
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2022-10-06 10:14:59  
Asura.Capgames said: »

This was added in the February 2022 version update but there is no reference to it anywhere in the patch notes. I also have no idea what this one is

Is that Wizard's Rod?
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-06 10:21:31  
Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas said: »
Is that Wizard's Rod?
Nope this is wizard's rod and was added into the game in 2021

The dats added in feb 2022 but there was nothing in the patch notes, it's like they were going to add the item but forgot. even ambuscade level 1 lockstyle items are added in the patch notes. Its also a reskin of a Solstice
[+]
By Draylo 2022-10-06 19:54:26  
Wow thanks so much for attempting this. If you add the newer monster models that would be amazing. I have been using it to give to an artist to do models but not being updated i cant find a lot of things. Even some older models I cant find where they are with the way its normally categorized.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-10-06 20:02:44  
Draylo said: »
If you add the newer monster models that would be amazing.
Animations, too. I don't think Altana Viewer has seen new animations since they introduced new weapon skills in the Abyssea era. I wish I knew how to effectively mine for this stuff because I'd love to help.
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-07 04:55:49  
STATUS UPDATE
As of right now, AltanaView is fully updated with to the latest version update: September 2022 Version Update

This contains only Character items at this time

TO DO - if I can figure it out
Add Monsters
Add NPCs
Add Animations

Not Adding
Game Music - due to that it cannot be played back in AltanaView since ToAU

Wow thanks so much for attempting this. If you add the newer monster models that would be amazing. I have been using it to give to an artist to do models but not being updated i cant find a lot of things. Even some older models I cant find where they are with the way its normally categorized.
I will do my best but they are a lot different to character items. some may be missing because AltanaView cannot read the data (blank model in the program) or they were not added due to how different they are, or the game reuses existing models so there may not be a unique model for a mob.

An example of reusing models, look for Twilight Mail and also look for Crepuscular Mail, you will only find Twilight Mail as Crepuscular Mail reuses Twilight mail so there is no point in duplicate entries. What i will look into is restructuring item data so that its easier to find stuff

If i can figure out the mob/NPC data and able to add them, I can then look into stuff that is muissing

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Animations, too. I don't think Altana Viewer has seen new animations since they introduced new weapon skills in the Abyssea era. I wish I knew how to effectively mine for this stuff because I'd love to help.

Will do my best, like wise with mobs, I will work out what they are and how to add them, same with NPCs. its not exactly mining the DAT, its basically trying to workout exactly what the DAT is, some DATs are just information for the game so cant be added to Altana view, some have only images for UI etc, some have model data, some have animations, etc. I have a list of around 500 DATs of unknown data that I have still to work out as they are not character items. I am going to do my best but please note that i may not be able to add them. If i work it out then i will

Abyssea Weapon Skills have been aded, have to check under Action on the PC tab

For the DAT files sating between June 2020 and September 2022 I have been able to identify what DATs are that is not player items that have already been added. This is what i have identified:-
* 183 - Blank/Unknown DATs (does not contain any viewable data)
* 71 - Sound Effect files
* 67 - Animations
* 116 - Monster/NPCs

What i can do, as i cannot identify a large portion of what these are, for the monster/NPCs i can create an "Unknown" Category and if people can identify these I will be willing to update them, can just create an Issue on github so i get a notification
[+]
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-07 08:10:31  
STATUS UPDATE
Monster/NPC's from June 2020 to September 2022 has now been added. The NPC tab is a bit fugly as it is so may look to organise this a bit better later. Known mobs have been added to the respective categories, eg. a raptor is a lizard so you will find it in the Lizard category

Looks like the mob DATs are easier than I thought, its just how its added to the csv files are a bit odd but I can work with it. Here is an example, I created a category for Particular Foes (RoE mobs for Silver Vouchers) and added the awoken monster in there

Or take the Apex Gears for example, i just added them to where other gears are added

So Mobs and NPCs are able to be added in, just i dont know what some are
[+]
By Draylo 2022-10-07 16:15:28  
Awesome!

Some of the older viewers just didn't seem complete. As an example, I was trying to find the motion for Diabolos doing Nether Blast and its not there in any way. I checked Schedule/Motion in both of his listed models and it can't be done. Stuff like that is missing for quite a few things or not very easily accessible.
 Shiva.Carrelo
サーバ: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2022-10-08 01:44:17  
Asura.Capgames said: »

Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-14 04:53:19  
UPDATED

October 2022 additions

6 Monsters - 3x Kumhau 1x Velk, 1x Orobon, 1x Wivre
Several Animations in the queue to add, still looking into Animations
[+]
By Draylo 2022-10-15 00:38:07  
Youre the best!
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-10-23 04:13:39  
UPDATE INFORMATION

Added Odyssey Bosses last night after SpicyRyan contacted me informing Matamata and Bumba was missing, i created a new category under NPCs for Odyssey Bosses
[+]
By Draylo 2022-10-28 18:41:16  
I'm trying to figure out how to view Absolute Virtue. I'm guessing he's just an aern model but i can find a way to add the bracelets to the viewing mode. Any idea
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [136 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Aessk
user: Hobbes423
By Asura.Aessk 2023-03-13 12:38:52  
I was wondering if there's any way to equip fishing rods. I found the animations, but I can't find rods.