How's Phoenix Looking These Days?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » How's Phoenix looking these days?
How's Phoenix looking these days?
 Asura.Ayatsu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ayasu
By Asura.Ayatsu 2023-03-16 13:06:55  
Transferred to Asura a few years ago when it was "the" place to be, but it's kinda... butt now, and I'm looking to move back to Phoenix. How's the server these days when it comes to bots and RMT issues and such? Economy look good?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2023-03-16 14:07:20  
If you're not happy with Asura I would suggest Bahamut
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-03-16 14:17:51  
Can't speak to Phoenix specifically, but from someone on a similarly sized server (4500 vs 4900):
You will rarely if ever see RMT. The only real presence on Carbuncle is 1 guy who bots CP and a dozen or so mules in starter zones spamming sparks.
There are no mercs, and the only botting you will see is a handful of people at the common CP/EP camps botting by themselves or with their friends.
Economy is weak, but steady. If you really want any Su5, JSE neck, Su3 armor, Abjuration items, etc. you can find them, but if you're trying to sell things they won't sell lightning fast, and you'll have to sit on things for days, weeks, or even potentially months at a time.

Hope this helps. I prefer my smaller server, it's really nice to not have to have an addon to block spam, be able to farm abyssea whenever I want, have no queues for any content, and not deal with the merc mentality. If you aren't good at the social game and want to get endgame content done, it might be rough.
[+]
 Phoenix.Evolved
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Evolved 2023-03-16 18:19:56  
It's about the same thing on Phoenix. What Phoenix has though is a good amount of EU Time Zone players, if you are interested in that.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Chrystopher
user: chrys
By Phoenix.Chrystopher 2023-03-17 11:11:57  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Can't speak to Phoenix specifically, but from someone on a similarly sized server (4500 vs 4900):
You will rarely if ever see RMT. The only real presence on Carbuncle is 1 guy who bots CP and a dozen or so mules in starter zones spamming sparks.
There are no mercs, and the only botting you will see is a handful of people at the common CP/EP camps botting by themselves or with their friends.
Economy is weak, but steady. If you really want any Su5, JSE neck, Su3 armor, Abjuration items, etc. you can find them, but if you're trying to sell things they won't sell lightning fast, and you'll have to sit on things for days, weeks, or even potentially months at a time.

Hope this helps. I prefer my smaller server, it's really nice to not have to have an addon to block spam, be able to farm abyssea whenever I want, have no queues for any content, and not deal with the merc mentality. If you aren't good at the social game and want to get endgame content done, it might be rough.

This is pretty accurate for Phoenix as well. There's one bot selling CP/EP, a rando website ad once or twice a day, and a dude who's been trying to sell the same Savory Shank in shout since 2017.

People have tried to merc here, but there isn't really a market for it when there are shells who will take returnees through most content just for asking nicely.
By GetHelpNerd 2023-03-17 12:14:44  
RadialArcana said: »
If you're not happy with Asura I would suggest Bahamut
hey radial, i'm new to bahamut. what's your name there so i can hook up with you for some activities?

thanks!
[+]
 Phoenix.Jimie
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2023-03-17 13:32:42  
Phoenix.Chrystopher said: »

and a dude who's been trying to sell the same Savory Shank in shout since 2017.

That shank's so nasty by now not even KB wants it
 Phoenix.Criky
user: ojofer
By Phoenix.Criky 2023-03-17 14:59:01  
Phoenix.Jimie said: »

and a dude who's been trying to sell the same Savory Shank in shout since 2017.

That shank's so nasty by now not even KB wants it

Oh Zeero and his 250k shank that went down to 175k now lmao...
By Dodik 2023-03-17 20:01:28  
This is pretty accurate for Phoenix as well. There's one bot selling CP/EP, a rando website ad once or twice a day, and a dude who's been trying to sell the same Savory Shank in shout since 2017.

People have tried to merc here, but there isn't really a market for it when there are shells who will take returnees through most content just for asking nicely.

Also accurate for all small servers. Including guy shouting about something or other random thing.
 Bahamut.Drumskull
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Drumskull 2023-03-18 08:02:00  
Need to be reraised from the ashes.
 Asura.Ayatsu
サーバ: Asura
user: Ayasu
By Asura.Ayatsu 2023-03-18 21:18:54  
Awesome, thanks for letting me know y'all. :)

Now to see what our group collectively thinks about everything y'al have said. lol