日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » GIVE ME MONEEEEEEEEEY
GIVE ME MONEEEEEEEEEY
 Bahamut.Dracondria
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-11-09 11:14:50  
You can go solo/duo NMs in the past and hope for the expensive shinies to drop or fish devil manta if there aren't that many RMTs at the pond. Takes a while but it's not like it's impossible to get the skin.
 Hades.Peitha
サーバ: Hades
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 11:15:07  
Asura.Korpg said:
Asura.Malekith said:
The drop rate on that blood off bats is utterly atrocious...

didn't know that.

I don't solo bats that often as SMN, so I don't know anything about the drop rate. I only know about that method of making money because a BST told me so.

The drop rate does suck but, 1 Dragon Blood goes for around 50-60k and a stack just jumped up to 840k
 Carbuncle.Kyri
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-11-09 11:15:39  
I need to make more money ; ;
 Remora.Belius
サーバ: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 11:18:28  
Yeah, I was thinking that if two drop over an hour, that's not that bad of a deal, is it?
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 11:28:22  
To be clear, when I mentioned the poor drop rate of dragon blood... my farming for it was done on THF/NIN. IF it's poor for me on a job that has TH2 trait and knife... how do you think it'll go for a pet job that'd be /thf at best?

:/

Not meaning to be a killjoy I just wanted to point out that it's not a really good method to get rich quick. ; ;
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 11:30:27  
BTW GIVE ME THE MONEEEEEEY
it should say

SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEY

sry watch Jerry Maguire right now lol
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 11:30:49  
Asura.Malekith said:
To be clear, when I mentioned the poor drop rate of dragon blood... my farming for it was done on THF/NIN. IF it's poor for me on a job that has TH2 trait and knife... how do you think it'll go for a pet job that'd be /thf at best?

Not meaning to be a killjoy I just wanted to point out that it's not a really good method to get rich quick. ; ;

Well, let's not farm those! Haha. >.>;;
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 11:35:56  
Remora.Belius said:
Asura.Malekith said:

Well, let's not farm those! Haha. >.>;;

God for bid we farm those, they might sell in the AH and we might be rich lmao i wish
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 11:41:51  
So in sum...

Dragon Blood = lotto ticket = munnies... maybe?

God bless you if you get one, but just don't plan on it solving your money woes...

Now if you'll excuse me I'm heading out to buy some lotto tickets! :D
 Bismarck.Narayan
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2009-11-09 11:44:09  
Remora.Belius said:
So. What do you farm on BST to earn you ***-loads of money? Like to literally roll in it so you can buy your own osodes and apollo staves, hmm? >:( Say KS seals and I'll cry. I'm talking about epicwin NMs.

Do the thing where your pet goes after NMs on your widescan. 2 Million (server) immigrants, can't be wrong.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-09 11:55:41  
Hades.Peitha said:
there's always low lvl crafting that can make you fast gil, antidontes, echo drops, ect.

Antidotes are horrible synths to level up on considering the better options out there.

A level 8 character can start farming beehive chips and make beeswax. Beeswax sells 12k a stack average as far as I can remember. And bees in gustaberg have 40%ish droprate on chips, I think? Start from there. You level up a craft and make money in the process.
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 12:06:43  
Oh no Beelshamen not to lvl synths, but to make fast gil.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-09 12:14:32  
Yeah, but I was talking about the long run. Even if you sell antidotes the fee on putting stacks on AH will cost you a lot in the long run and NPCs sell antidotes for 3.5k a stack. Why people keep buying them off the AH I won't understand. >.>

Also in the long run having a craft leveled is basically having a dependant and reliable income.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-11-09 12:16:24  
idk im 99 cooking and im still broke><
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 12:19:27  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Yeah, but I was talking about the long run. Even if you sell antidotes the fee on putting stacks on AH will cost you a lot in the long run and NPCs sell antidotes for 3.5k a stack. Why people keep buying them off the AH I won't understand. >.>

Also in the long run having a craft leveled is basically having a dependant and reliable income.

I so agree with you
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 12:39:32  
Bahamut.Dracondria said:
You can go solo/duo NMs in the past and hope for the expensive shinies to drop or fish devil manta if there aren't that many RMTs at the pond. Takes a while but it's not like it's impossible to get the skin.

Don't believe I missed this, but which ones in the past? :o Message me if you wouldn't want to share with the public so it can be oursuperawesomesecretbstspot!
 Seraph.Bachola
サーバ: Seraph
user: Bachola
By Seraph.Bachola 2009-11-09 12:50:05  
La Vaule (S)

I Solo duo them , Solo fights take 45 min - 1hr but if they drop payout is nice + you collect boxes for SCNM
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 12:52:34  
This. Is. What. I'm. Talking. About!

-reads about SCNM-
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-09 12:53:32  
It's another one of those situations where drop rate is so horrendous, you won't want to even bother wasting the hour or so fighting the NM.

5% with TH is baaaad.
 Fairy.Specopsz
サーバ: Fairy
user: Specopsz
By Fairy.Specopsz 2009-11-09 12:56:48  
Carbuncle.Kyri said:
idk im 99 cooking and im still broke><

Farm :D
 Seraph.Bachola
サーバ: Seraph
user: Bachola
By Seraph.Bachola 2009-11-09 12:59:12  
WHen your a BST , patience is a virtue , these fight s really practices your BST skill in swapin outr your pets and keeping them alive.

I did tese NM's when they 1st came out and the pay out for drop was amazing, they are also nice these days , Havent been to La Vaule in a while. I have my own money making techniques that work
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 13:08:10  
It's okay on the lowdrop rate.
I'm doing something fun and exciting and testing my abilities! Like RDM's who like to run around solo'ing Zippi.

Totally want to get 4/4 on the pet items. Only 1/4 at the moment. :(
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2009-11-09 14:17:29  
I make millions of gil and I never farm anymore. It is a very simple thing to make money in this game once you have a decent amount to work with (i.e. 2mil or more). I can probably make about 10m in a week if I really tried but I get bored quickly doing that so it is usually around 3-4mil probably. And if an ENM, BCNM, ISNM or KSNM ever put out that number would double easily.
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 14:30:50  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
I make millions of gil and I never farm anymore. It is a very simple thing to make money in this game once you have a decent amount to work with (i.e. 2mil or more). I can probably make about 10m in a week if I really tried but I get bored quickly doing that so it is usually around 3-4mil probably. And if an ENM, BCNM, ISNM or KSNM ever put out that number would double easily.

And how do you do that? :o
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2009-11-09 15:28:09  
Buy low sell high in mass quantity. Kill obscure NMs. Other stuff.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 15:30:57  
And I guess 1.25M to camp kill Charby for willing buyers is all part of the profit making plan too, right?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-09 15:38:34  
Personally, i fish and NPC Black Sole. Occasionally, I farm tree cuttings and W. Lumber with a TH4 friend, but NPCing Black Sole is where i make the majority of my gil.
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2009-11-09 21:05:36  
Asura.Malekith said:
And I guess 1.25M to camp kill Charby for willing buyers is all part of the profit making plan too, right?

It surely doesn't hurt the process no.