Sam 72-74. Enkidu Legs/feet Yes/no?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Sam 72-74. Enkidu legs/feet yes/no?
Sam 72-74. Enkidu legs/feet yes/no?
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2009-11-09 09:08:41  
Ok i know that gear is almost always a combination of personal preference and what you have/can get... So my question is: For Sam from 72 - 74 (because obvoiusly at 75 there are many better options) is Enkidu a viable solution? Mostly looking at the legs/feet. I already have better pieces for head/body/hands that i dont think Enkidu can compair with.

Here are my current gear sets for polearm sam:

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=119217
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=120743

Main reason I am asking is because i havent seen anyone mention these pieces in other threads and looking over the stats on them I think they could work out well. The legs you are forfiting 1 Stp over shinimusha haidate and the feet forfit 1 haste over fumas for gains on other stats.

Any opinions?

Any other suggestions on things i could change pre 75? (At 75 there are quite a few other threads i can look at for gear advice)

Also since it may come up. I dont currently have Shura head/legs for 73. But if they are "must have" items im sure i could find a way to get them. Also no usukane yet. But thats for 75 anyway.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-09 09:23:53  
Considering you already have them and you're 5hit build looks in order, so I would definitely keep them.
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
サーバ: Unicorn
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2009-11-09 11:54:33  
Thanks!

I have so much reading up on Sam to do. -.- When you say "5-hit build looks in order" im assuming that means with current gear and full Stp merits @75?

Or maybe im wrong because i cant find/remember what the number was for 5/6hit builds. Currently I have +19 on top of job trait for 44 total. I could sub in rose strap over pole to clear 48. Not sure that would make a difference.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-09 12:01:28  
Sorry I completely overlooked the fact that you're not lv75, having said that you need a total of 54STP for a 5hit build for a 480 delay polearm (Such as Tomoe), and for a 6 hit using a 450 delay Great Katana you need 46STP.

When you have 5/5 STP merits you will have 35STP for reference.