Amphiptere Leather Recipie?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Leathercraft » Amphiptere Leather Recipie?
Amphiptere Leather Recipie?
 Hades.Warviper
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2009-11-19 02:34:51  
Ifrit.Darkrikku said:
i don't see SE puting 2/3 set ingame and leaving out the 3rd ppl are already making the Ebon Breastplate set and Ebon Frock set,

Me neither but I've given up now...
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-19 02:50:14  
I never said it made any sense, but look at the cross-server price history for all the three new sets, of the Breastplate and Frock sets, about 8/10 pieces have been sold on AH (might be self-sales, but it shows they exist), while NONE of the 5 pieces in the Harness set have been sold.

I'm still just wondering why you want it so bad?
 Asura.Shamaya
サーバ: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-11-21 05:08:55  
Cuz it looks cool?

I came in here hoping I could get started on making my leather-based sets right away, so that I could be more prepared when the next update hits.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-21 05:46:01  
Oh I can totally relate with trying to get a jump on the update, but the OP isn't a crafter <_<

I guess he figures they'll be cheaper now before their potential is known... probably right too.
 Hades.Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2009-11-23 11:21:55  
Copy & Paste from Allakhazam forum ::

I have 100 leather, and yeah the Amphiptere Leather is not in game. I check the recipe list from the guild npc, and no sign of it. Not implementing the Amphiptere leather recipe is BS though, because it puts leathercrafters behind the eight ball. In the next update, its a possibility that the leather could require some sort of special log that drops from a NM, and if so that could take weeks for that information too show up. By that time goldsmithing, smithing, bone, cloth, alchemy etc would be already knee deep into synergy exploration. Thus already exploring possible of enhancing other ebon gear.
 Hades.Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2009-12-07 10:18:36  
I'm betting 1000$ the Amph. Leather still won't be availible after tonights update since they probably THINK they have already released it...
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2009-12-07 10:59:58  
think mabe it will only be used in the synergy synth ?
 Remora.Staren
サーバ: Remora
user: Staren
By Remora.Staren 2009-12-09 08:39:52  
An ebon harness sold on remora and one is on the ah did anyone ever figure out the recipe for the leather?
 Valefor.Nervosa
サーバ: Valefor
user: nervosa
By Valefor.Nervosa 2009-12-09 10:24:25  
This is why i hate crafting
[+]